Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Linda watches the water curiously, looking at her ruffled refelction in the puddle.

Duke yawns and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Aliya looks around. Satisfied that most of the members appear to be above ground, she makes lead calls and heads out.

Emzio quickly follows.

Suri decides the babysit. She stays at the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Ninja's attention is turned away from the puddle as he hears Aliya sound lead calls. He follows after her, deciding he's going foraging today. He has no idea that a grim fate is destined to meet 2 of his pups.

Mischka remains where he is. He's going to babysit along with with Linda and Suri and try his best to at taking the responsibility seriously even though he becomes bored of it just after 10 minutes into the task. He wants to redeem himself and prove to the group he CAN be responsible...or at least try to. (I don't plan for him to stick around if you have anything plans for the raid Meyerm)

Conker bounds after Aliya, eager to take on what the day brings.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm

John also follows the forging party. He hadn't gone in a while and today, he was especially hungry. He too, was unaware of the terrible events that would happen today. For now, his thoughts was focused on getting food to satisfy his rumbling stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Aliya keeps walking, also unaware of the fate that would fall on the pups.

Emzio also follows, also unaware.

Suri watches the group leave. She was unaware of the fact that she, Mischka, Linda and the pups would soon be feeling the full force of the Midnights.

Last edited by meerkats4life on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Duke follows next to his mate.

Linda watches and Ninja decides to leave, feeling a little lonely. She nuzzles him affectionately and returns to the burrow. Linda heads under to care for her pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Ninja is reluctant to leave his beloved female and their children but having spent the past 4 days babysitting, he needs to eat. He's lost alot of weight and going another day without foraging could put him at risk of facing starvation. He returns a loving nuzzle before trotting after the group.

Mischka stands on his hind legs, scanning the area. He has the urge to return to the Oreos to see Carnation but fights the urge. He needs to be here to help look after the pups. He's unaware that his choice to stay here could potentially save some of the lives of the pups. (I'm actually gonna have him stay and babysit. I'd like him to knocked unconcious by one of the raiders.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Occ-Wat happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm

ooc: Nothing really. Some of the members found a puddle near the burrow and investigated it. Aliya has begun to lead the group out and Linda, Mischka and I think Suri have volunteered to babysit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Saffron followed after Conker
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Conker hears the pitter patter of paws behind him and sees Saffron at his heels. He churrs softly and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Saffron smiles at back at him but still follows Him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Aliya stops and begins foraging.

Emzio also starts foraging.

Suri stays above ground and scans the area, warily. (I'll also have Suri knocked out or killed. I'm not sure what I'll do with her yet.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Conker gets right down to foraging.

Ninja also starts to forage.

At the burrow, Mischka is already becoming bored. He lays his back against a sand lump and begins to let his mind wander. He should be looking out for the pup's safty instead of lazing around but it seems he's back to his usual routine...slacking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Aliya eats a scorpion.

Emzio finds a small beetle. She quickly eats it.

Suri looks around. She hadn't babysat for a while and was begining to feel hungry. She would ignore the urge for now and would continue to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Ninja claws into the ground rapidly and soon pulls up a spider. He devours it in a few chews.

Conker jumps back whilst sounding a startled wail as a cricket leaped passed him. He pounces at it but misses and attempts to catch it again but the insect is quicker than Conker's actions. He keeps up his persistant chase until finally, he catches it in his mouth and devours it quickly.

Mischka has his back feet rested up in the air as he leisurely looks around. He's half heartedly watching for danger while day dreaming at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am

John also begins to dig, eager to eat. Not long, he finds a millipede. He drags it across the the sand many times, ensuring its toxins was removed. He happily began to eat, glad to finally get something in his stomach. He hadn't eaten in a few days, and much like Ninja, he had lost a bit of weight. Mainly he spent those days getting to know the mob better. But he felt completely comfortable around everyone and was fully settled in. Finishing the millipede, he continued to dig, attempting to find more morals.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 am

Cloud forages happily, catching a scorpion. He quickly bites off the stinger and is soon munching on it happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 am

Ninja wobbles a bit on his feet as he moves from spot to spot to forage. He feels a little woozy from having lost so much weight but he's strong enough to be able to dig into the ground without a struggle. With the brush of his right paw over the sand, he uncovers a decent sized beetle which he doesn't waste any time devouring quickly. He takes a minute's break to scan the area for danger. He takes notice that John is foraging happily and smiles. It seems he's made himself at home in the group quickly which the group loves to do for any new member. Out all of the groups he's roved to, Ninja would say that the Jumaa mob are most the ladi back and kind group he's ever seen.

Conker paws at the ground, taking a moment to just play around in the sand. He splashes some in the air, creating a tiny dust cloud which causes him to cough when he gets caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 am

Duke starts to forage.

Linda feeds her pups below ground. She should forage for herself soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am

With the coast all clear, Ninja gets back to foraging. He needs to focus on regaining the wieght he lost during his days as a babysitter.

Conker creeps out of the mini dust cloud he created, still couging. He rubs his eyes as they start to burn. Perhaps he shouldn't have been playing with sand.

At the burrow, Mischka is still lazing back on his responsibility. He looks up at the sky but he isn't doing so to watch for aireal predators. He stares at the wispy clouds, finding their appearance beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Saffron's paw hurts again so its hard for her to Forage she trys to beg John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

*Velmarie headed out with the foraging party, after drinking water from the puddle she'd found. She was starving, craving ants, her favorite food.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Aliya keeps foraging.

Emzio also keeps foraging.

Suri sits by Mischka and scans the area. If anything, she wasn't letting his laid back attitude be the death of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Saffron walks over to Aliya a begs her for food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next