Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 pm

*Velmarie noticed poor Saffron. She churred to her, saying she would find her some food if she could.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Conker scours at a promising looking spot. He has caught the scent of something delecious a few inches below him.

Ninja slams his paw down on a lizard that had attempted to scurry past him. He clamps his jaws around the prey item then begins devouring it quickly.

Mischka leans his head back, laying the top of it against the sand mound. He closes his eyes, relaxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Saffron looked at Velmarie then walked over to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

*Velmarie began digging in a damp spot in the ground, where it was easier to dig. She wondered if there would be good prey here because of that. Sure enough, she found this big beetle-looking caterpillar, and placed it by Saffron. The fat bug tried to get away slowly... *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Saffron tryed to eat in but it was to big
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

*Velmarie pawed the bug with her paws, biting off its head, and making it into smaller pieces. She wondered if that would do, or maybe even smaller. This bug was pretty big.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Saffron began to eat the small pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 pm

*Velmarie watched with approval, hoping Saffron would get her strenth up. She examined her paw, inquiring what had happened?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Occ-If you want to know she was bit by a Corbra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm

(OOC; Aww, poor thing. Oh how is your site doing? I haven't been on cause I lost the link.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 pm

By the time Aliya lifts her head to feed Saffron, she sees Velmarie feeding her. She decides to get back to foraing.

Emzio eats a millepede.

Suri continues scanning the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Occ-Im getting a new Domain Name for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 pm

(OOC; Ok, can you send me the link when it's done?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Occ-KK
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Conker pulls a worm up from the ground, using his strong jaws. He munches the wiggly morsal down quickly.

Ninja digs up a large beetle and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Linda decides to come above ground to feed herself, nuzzling each pup affectionately before doing so. She emerges and sees Mischka appears to be slacking off. She growls in dissappointment.

Duke continues to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:57 pm

OOC; Thankda!

*Seeing Saffron seems conent, Velmarie sat to work on getting herself fed.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Much like Aliya, by the time John found something for Saffron, Velmarie was already feeding her. He smiled and ate the beetle he had gotten for Saffron originally, knowing he had to eat as well and regain some of his lost weight. He went back to forging, finding a scorpion and began to disarm it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:10 pm

After finshing her food she fell asleep as she always does
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Ninja sits down on his haunches, taking a minutes break from foraging to check for danger. He sighs in content. His extreme hunger is begining to fade and he can feel strength returning to him. To ensure he keeps his weight up, he gets back to foraging and finds a rather large skink. He devours it with a bit of a struggle. This prey item isn't about to go down without a fight.

Conker forages close to Saffron. Apprently, she's chosing to sleep out in the open again so he wants to make sure she's protected.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 am

After disarming the scorpin he found, John happily devours it and took a moment to look around, looking out for any signs of danger. Satisfied nothing seemed out of the ordinary, he went back his forging. He already did feel a bit better already, but knew he still needed some more tasty meals to himself feel satisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am

Kinkajou sits with Mishcka and Suri . Today she decided to stay behind , she nudged Mishcka trying to keep him awake , she scanned the sky vigrously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 am

*Velmarie buisied herself with foraging. She had found the jackpot, a large antpile with big juicy ants. She was very good at picking them without getting stung, as she had done this many times before. She lightly sratched the top of the pile, and an army of ants came marching out. She picked at them with her paws, and nipped them up. Yummy, she thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 am

Saffron groomed the bit on her paw she woke up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 am

Kinkajou got hungry so started foraging around the burrow , she moved off slightly but stayed close . she began digging in the sand , she found a scorpion , she dodged it and then disarmed it but biting off its stinger , she crunched it down and returned to the burrow . She stood on a log performing sentry duty .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next