Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm

((OOC: Fine with me. xD Sounds like something John would do anyhow.))

John closed his eyes as he relaxed in the sunlight. It felt very good. He surely hoped the assault Ghost attempted would help Conker learn not every meerkat would be friendly. Only if they showed submission to the mob. Otherwise... Others would happily attempt to take advantage of his friendly nature and may turn it against him at some point. However, he knew Conker would learn eventually, but it was better for him to learn this now, so, in the future, he would know, and it could very well save his life at one point. Who knew for sure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Saffron woke up and sees Conkers Missing and came out of the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm

ooc: True I can see him doing soXD

Conker sees Saffron emerge and greets her with a rough playful tackle. He has begun to see her as a sister and a favorite amongst his playmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Saffron smiles at Conker and nips him playfuly
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Linda grooms Ninja some more.

Duke starts to groom Aliya.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Ninja churrs in content and continues to enjoy the relaxing grooming.

Conker playfully bats at Saffron whilst sounding delighted churrs.

Mischka exits the burrow and churrs adoringly when he sees Conker and Saffron playfighting. This is one of the group activities he missed watching while he was away on his roving trip. He sighs in satisfaction. It's great to be home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Linda stares at Mischka curiously. Who's he?

Duke spots Mischka and stares at him. He's a little annoyed how he left for a few weeks to rove after shrugging off group responsibility.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Ninja sees Mischka emerging and peeps explaining to Linda that he was a roving buddy of his who roved with him before they both joined the Jumaa. He explains to Linda that he's a kind hearted male but isn't very responsible when it comes to performing certain tasks in the group. He tends to perfer roving over group responsibilities.

Mischka trots over to Ninja and sits across from him and Linda. He takes notice of Linda and smiles warmly at her, then peeps. He believes they haven't met before.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

John watched as Conker and Saffron played, smiling. It always warmed his heart to see pups playing. He was unaware of Mischka at the moment, being more occupied with watching Conker and Saffron.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Linda peeps a hello to Mischka and watches the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Mischka churrs a hello back then faces the warm sun and allows it to warm up his sore body. He's forgotten how luxurious life is when he's in a group. There's safty in numbers, the occassional entertainment of pups playfighting, you can forage without having to worry about not having someone there to keep your back covered....he didn't have any of this while roving. He had to provide all of that for himself and has failed to successfully. He decides he isn't going to rove for a while and stay in the Jumaa mob to rest and try to step up at helping them out with the responsibilities.

Ninja leans against Linda as he watches the sun rise in awe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Linda churrs and watches as well. She's stayed behind to care for the pups everyday since they were born and refuses to go far when they're this young. She plans to do the same today, and has still managed to eat enough with some help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Ninja takes in the breath astonishing beauty of the landscape as he sunbathes. It seems today the area around the burrow is being visited by many plant eating animals. He watches a heard of gemsbok graze nearby with interest.

Mischka grooms himself. During his trip away from the Jumaa mob, he's picked up countless ticks and fleas. He makes sure to remove every one of them to prevent contraction a disease. Today he's also planning to stay behind to watch the pups. He needs a day where he can just relax and regain his strength. He also wants to make up for the times he wasn't being responsible. Today and from now on, he's vowing to take his responsibilities more seriously in the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Aliya grooms Duke back.

Suri looks around, wary.

Emzio sits on her haunches and watches a starling flying around nearby.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Duke looks down at Aliya's belly and smiles. Soon their third litter born into the group will arrive.

Linda starts to groom herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Aliya was also excited that they would soon hear the pitter-patter of more of her pups. Hopefully the other pregnant females in the group would not harm her pups as she would not harm theirs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Ninja bobs his head, showing curosity towards the gemsbok heard. He's seen many through out his life from a distance, but has always wondered what it would be like to stand directly under them.

Mischka is done grooming himself. He looks up and spots the heard of gemsbok nearby but isn't interested in watching them like Ninja is. Wanting to redeem himself, he stands up on his hind legs, taking up sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Emzio looks over at the gemsbok, curious.

Suri doesn't give the gemsbok a secound glance.

Aliya looks around to see if everyone was ready to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm

*Velmarie finally emerged from the burrow, done getting her beauty sleep for the night. She found a nearby puddle and looked at her reflection. She laughed, touching the water with her paws, watching the sun shine off it.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Suddenly, a bright glisten catches Conker's attention. He looks over to discover a big puddle nearby and runs over to it. He looks at the water and sees his reflection. He blinks then bats at it playfully thinking it's another pup.

Ninja doesn't notice Velmarie and Conker checking out a puddle nearby and continues observing the gemsbok.

Mischka is also oblivious to there being a puddle near burrow grounds. He keeps up his sentry duty, taking his responsibility seriously.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

John slowly gets up, shaking his fur a bit. He was more than ready to go out and forge, he was starving and was looking forward to finding tasty morsels to eat. As much as he disliked the idea of leaving the pups, he was very peckish and desired to eat today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 am

Kamaria reemerged. She wants to get out and get some food today to keep her pups healthy. Even though the male who fathered them is a harsh killer, she still wants to bring the litter through. She just hopes they won't be like their father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 am

Kinkajou watches Mischka , she walks over and peeps smiling , curious to who he is ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am

ooc: I'm outta school today and probably will be tomorrow. ANOTHER huge blizzard came in and we got almost eight inches, and now the forecast says we will get TWO MORE storms in the next five days. D: I'm so sick of snow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am

Mischka smiles warmly at Kinkajou. He believes they haven't met before so openly introduces himself. He explains to her that he's a friend of Ninja's. They teamed up and went roving together for while and immegrated into the Jumaa mob together. He realizes things have changed alot in the group while he was absent. New meerkats immegrated, Linda and Ninja had a litter of pups and Aliya's pups are blossoming quickly, earning themselves their own personalities. Having missed many charished moments in the group, he's thinking about lessening the amount of times he roves so he can spend more time with the group.

Ninja finally takes notice of their being a good sized puddle nearby and trots over to investigate. He sniffs at the water then bats at it with his right front paw. He's only seen water once in his life when he was a teenager. This rare occassion has him intrigued. He stares at the ripples his paw created with curiosity.

Conker bends down and runs his tougue through the water. He lifts up licking his chops whilst making a strange facial expression. It's his first time seeing water but isn't shy about investigating it. He's actually keenly interested in the new experiance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next