Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Ruby looks at Carnation nervously. The group was normally home by night-time. She could see the moon rising. Where were they?

PK and Sacha look around nervously.

Kal also looks around, a smug grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Carnation looks nervously back at Ruby. She doesn't have a clue what could be holding up the Oreos but tries to remain hopeful in the belief they'll be home soon. She scootches closer to Ruby and leans against her providing her some comfort and reassures her the Oreos are just fine and are most likely making their way back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Sandy shivers as the moon starts to rise and the cool night breeze begins to set in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Carnation fixates her hopeful gaze on the horizon, patiently, yet anxiously, awaiting the Oreos arrival home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:50 am

Ruby huddles up to Carnation, worried about the group.

PK, Kal and Sacha wait to be led home.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 am

Maple also gets worried as she notices it was now nighttime. She stands on her hind legs, scanning the area for any signs of the forging group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Carnation sighs nervously. The darker it gets the more uneasy she becomes. Her hopes of the group returning is begining to wane and she begins to feel panic enter into her bloodstream. It isn't like them to be out this late. She begins fearing the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20