Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Oreos
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Mikeyal......5 months 29 days
George.....4 months 29 days
Grovyle, Sacha.......4 months 19 days
Akina....3 months 30 days
Penny....3 months 14 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella.....2 months 20 days
Sandy......1 month 20 days
Ruby, Kitkat, Lulu, Gibbs.....26 days
Abby, Sophie, Stelly......14 days

Temporary Adoptions
Sandy

Due Dates: Starburst and Joey's litter............Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 am

Sacha emerges and suns himself.

Kal emerges and lies on the sand, looking around casually.

PK emerges and scans the area warily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 am

Gibbs emerged. Five days ago he was finally allowed into the world. Feeling bold he puffed out his chest and barked.

Joey was cleaning out the burrow entrance, unaware that his son was already awake and showing off.

Skittles bounced outside, feeling hyper.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 am

Akina came above ground and sat quietly in the sun, she seemed to have gotten much quieter lately.

Flare came above ground and began cleaning out the burrow entrance.

Erevu was slow to wake up, and still curled into a ball underground.

Kit Kat sat next to Joey while he worked.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 am

Maple had been "renting" the bolt hole that Mischka had found several days back. She was still unaware of the mob that existed in the territory. She had figured Mischka and Carnation were loners, but chose to be together to ensure their survival. Sighing, she was currently deciding what to do today. She would possibly met the Oreos today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 am

Carnation has been spending time with Maple over the past 5 days. She has tried desperately to relocate the Oreos but hasn't seen nor heard any sign of them. Of course their scent is strong in the area but finding them has been extremely difficult. The territory is pretty vast and locating the group has been like trying to find a needle in the haystack. Eventually Carnation had given up her search and chose to stick with Maple and Mischka to ensure her survival as well as their's. Unfortunately, Carnation had to say her reluctant goodbyes to her Romeo, Mischka, the day before yesterday. It was time for them to part, as Mischka had begun to get home sick but he promised that both shall definately meet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am

Miss Promenade Lady Pink surfaces and sits around . She had good sleep ( i guess ) last night and is fully rested . She starts to do the burrows main chores of cleaning the entrance . She feels good today and is ready for whatever comes her way .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 am

Carnation begins to wake up. She opens her eyes and stretches herself out but lays where she is. She'll head above ground once she feels wide awake. She looks up at the burrow ceiling and sighs. It's going on day 6 that she's been without the protection of a group. She's with Maple but she isn't enough to ensure her survival. She needs safty in numbers to be able to survive and so does Maple. Today she's going to attempt another search mission for the Oreos and she wants Maple to come with her. She assumes Maple has been on her own far longer than she has and she wants to ensure her survival by taking her to the Oreos, if they can find them. She hopes Maple will be accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Felicity emerges , she sits down depressed and fears the worst for Carnation she strays from the group to find her but shivers , shes reluctant to give up so carries on

Penny emerges and follows her sister

Kiki also emerges and imediately follows Felicity and Penny

Abby is asleep

Sophie sighs
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Maple had been thankful for Carnation's company, as she had been lonely for a long time ever since her old mob split up. She knew just as well that she and Carnation couldn't survive alone. They needed a group. And from how Carnation was, she figured a mob had to be nearby. She hoped she could get accepted into the mob Carnation was from. Her future and survival depended on the dominate female. She stretched out slowly, shaking some sand and dirt out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Now wake and ready to get the day started, Carnation gets up and exits the bolt hole. She stands 2 feet from the entrance as she suns herself. With only one meerkat to keep her safe and comfortable and being the one around to return her the favor, both are still extremely vulnerable to predators. Every movement around her makes her nervous. Any one of them could be a predator slinking in the grass, waiting for an oppurtunity to strike. Carnation crosses her arms and shivers nervously. Where are the Oreos when she needs them? She's unaware that Felicity along with Penny and Kiki have headed out to search for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Felicity begins nervously dodging the foliage .

Kiki grabs Penny and follows Felicity

Penny whines as she is picked up

occ: Can i find them ? or have yuo got a plot ??
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Maple follows Carnation out and looks around, also nervous. She wasn't exactly the best fighter, so, she wouldn't be able to fight an enemy off for long. She shivers, attempting to push those thoughts out of her head. Nothing was gonna happen, nothing was gonna happen... She repeated those words in her head over and over in an attempt to calm herself. She stays close to Carnation, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink sighs . She liked Carnation and wanted her back . She sits and grooms herself , wondering if she is okaye .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 pm

ooc: The plot is over so they can find them.

Carnation glues herself to Maple's side as she saw her come above ground. Like Maple, her fighting skills are very weak, heck, she's afraid of everything that moves! She stand little chance fending off a jackal, bird of prey or any other predator if they were to get confronted by one, most likely, she'll panic and run to save herself. She scans the area, still shivering in fear. The movement of the vegetation has her on edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Felicity runs very fast she jumps and dodges before catching a scent she runs frantically towards it

Kiki struggles to keep up but finally Catches up

Penny swings in Kikis grip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Miss Promenade Lady pink bobs her head at the running meerkats . She stands up and watches them run frantically . She doesn ' t budge but stays and watches .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Felicity gasps as she spots Carnation , she runs over and greets her with joyful chirps and peeps , she dosnt notice Maple

Kiki runs over she places Penny down and chirps

Penny grips to Carnations leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Acacia yawns as she wakes up. She glances down at her pups, who are sleeping close by, and decides to go above ground. As she emerges, her thoughts turn to Carnation. She sighs, wondering if she's okay, and if she'll ever find her way back to the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Sunny yawned inside the black cocoon of the burrow. She opened her eyes slowly. She was tired. With so many pups in the burrow it can get loud sometimes.

Stelly rolls on her back and gazes up at the burrow roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

occ: When can they emerge , sorryy!

Abby starts playfighting with Stelly

Sophie sits and watches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm

ooc: usually it's at around 3 weeks old, if I remember correctly. Smile

bic: Acacia begins to tidy the burrow, to take her mind off things. Smudge and Mellow Yellow continue to sleep below ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm

occ: lol , whens that ?? Sorry im BAD at Math!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

ooc: They have one more week.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Seeing three other meerkats approaching, Maple's shyness instantly kicks in and she sulks back. However, the three seemed to know Carnation. Perhaps they were from her mob? She chose to stay back and let Carnation enjoy her being reunited with some of her mob members, unsure of how to react with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next