Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

ooc: A few of the new people who joined the most recent. There's been alot of unneeded drama occuring with their new characters and we're working on limiting that so it doesn't cause people to get confused all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 am

Oh... Okay... Since im really lost... Are they foraging or at the maine borroh?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm

ooc: I think they're still foraging but I'm not sure myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Sandy tries a jumping approach on the bush, which is backfired when she gets tangled up in it's branches. Sandy churrs in amusement and frees herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 am

ooc: I'm really confused. I'll just say my characters are all foraging.

PK, Sacha and Kal forage.

Ruby stays at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 am

ooc: I just remembered, the group is out foraging also at the foraging party, there's a fight occuring between roving male Wolfgang, Kaz and Starburst. Carnation, Red, Maple and I think someone else are still babysitting.

Carnation gazes off into the distance vigilantly, no longer making paranoid glances at Red. He has proven he can be trusted so she has turned her focus on more important matters, keeping watch for pup eating predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

ooc: Okay, thanks.

bic: PK occasionally glances at Red, not entirely trustworthy of him yet.

Kal ignores everyone else and forages.

Sacha also forages.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Carnation maintains her focus on the horizon and sky but can't help to allow a twinge of paranoia to over come her. She side glances at Red and her body flinches with a jolt, thinking he's going to lash out at any moment and without warning.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Maple is also nervous, occasionally side glancing at Red. His presence made her skin crawl, even though he had groomed her before and showed no signs of being a threat before. Still, she wouldn't lower her guard until she was sure he could be trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:42 am

Kal eats a scorpion happily.

Sacha munches on a millipede contently.

PK munches on a millipede, still occasionally glancing over at Red. He wasn't paranoid, just worried that he might lash out at someone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

Carnation wrenches her eyes away from Red. There's more important things she needs to be keeping her eyes peeled for. If she continues warily gawking at Red all afternoon, she'd be leaving a gap open for a predator to slink in and attack. She forces herself to keep her eyes on the horizon and fights off the urge to keep watching Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Kal and Sacha keep foraging.

PK decides to get his mind off Red and scans the area, looking for things that are a definate threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 pm

*Toby yawns loudly, watching everything warily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Starburst continues foraging after growling , she digs into the ground furiously

Red smirked and lay down

Felicity glanced around

Penny hissed and stomped off to stand sentry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Carnation is managing to maintain her constant vigilance on the landscape and it's helped to take her mind off Red. She watches a herd of grazing gemsbok off in the distance for a moment before resuming her scan for predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Sandy slowly steps onto the shaky limbs of the bush, and after gaining her balance, she lightly leaps higher and higher onto the bush. She grins when she reaches the top. Step 2: Try to keep your balance while looking out for predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

PK eats a millipede.

Kal finds a beetle larvae and quicjly consumes it.

Sacha also continues foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Carnation continues scanning the area for predators sternly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 am

Maple looks about as well, keeping an eye out for any threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 am

Carnation observes a line of trees off in the distance. A strange looking bird perched on a branch of one of the trees has grabbed her alerted attention. Luckily it's just a harmless yellow beek bird (forgot what it's called), a bird of which she's seen before and has learned it's no threat. She resumes constantly glancing around on high alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm

After an embarrassing balancing act on the bush, Sandy decides enough is enough. She tries a dead tree next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 am

PK feels full so he also joins many other in doing sentry.

Kal continues foraging.

Sacha also starts looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

On the firm brances of the dead tree, Sandy is easily able to climb on and balance. She has finally mastered climbing. Now it's time to see if she's a skilled sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm

As Carnation keeps up her vigilant scan for danger, she enjoys the sights of the Kalahari landscape. It looks so astonishingly beautiful in the sun light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

So far, Sandy doesn't see anything that is potentially dangerous, but she doesn't let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next