Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 am

Kiki smirked , she dissapeared behind the bush , and waited

Penny hissed and spat at the Genet

Felicity stayed back with the Pups
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 am

Remembering the last time the Oreos faced a genet, Akina ran over to Felicity and the other pups, if anything, to help her make sure they were protected, eve if she was a pup herself.

Erevu stayed back and shivered nervously.

Flare joined in the mobbing, hissing and chattering menacingly.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

From where she's sheilding her pups at the back of the mob, Acacia spits and hisses at the genet. Smudge and Mellow Yellow peek around her. Smudge boldly breaks away from Acacia and starts to immitate the adults' behaviour.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

As Carnation gets a closer look at the genet, it brings back memories of a previous genet encounter she had while living alone. So she has encountered this unpredictable creature before. She had completly forgotten about that experiance. Back then, she was a cowardess juvenile but in this encounter she's much older and braver. She brazenly swipes at the genet's face then spits at it viciously. She won't accept this creature being unnervingly close to the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 pm

*Toby was wondering what in the world the mob was doing to that weird genet thing...he shrugged.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Maple looked between those intimidating the Genet, to those near the pups. She went over to the others with the pups, watching the Genet nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 am

Kal walks over to Kiki behind the bush and starts grooming her.

PK spits agrily at the genet, hoping it'll leave without causing any trouble.

Sacha also spits at the huge creature, not bothered by his age.

Ruby watches curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 am

Kiki smiles and nuzzles him , she lies down .

Felicity huddles the pups close

Penny hisses at the creature , she swats at its head which finally sends it packing ..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 am

Maple looks relieved to see the Genet finally leave. No one was hurt. She sighs, relieved. She hoped she'd never have to fight enemies, but if it happened, she knew she'd had to fight back at one point. She shivers at the thought.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 am

Carnation lets down her tail and lowers bristled fur as the genet flees. She glances around, making sure everyone is accounted for. She sighs in relief seeing that everyone, including the pups, are unharmed and preseant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 am

Acacia breathes a sigh of relief as the genet disappears. Smudge makes a small war dance, just to make sure it leaves for good, even though his little display probably wouldn't intimidate it much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 am

Liquicity slowly approaches , shes looking for males and spots a male , she takes a fancy in him and moves forward , she slowly tickles PKs chin with her tail

Red however , moves in on Acacia , he smiles and churrs gently to her .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 am

Carnation spots Red and Crimson and is shocked that they have the audacity to boldly flirt with 2 members of the group right in the open where everyone can see them. She watches them unnerved. She's never seen a "roving" female before. Is she helucinating, dreaming or what? She shakes her head, not believing her eyes. This defies a fact of meerkat society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 am

Acacia spots Red, and smiles nervously. Out of the corner of her eye she watches her pups, just to make sure that they don't get in any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am

Red tries to coax Acacia by gently grooming her neck and back soothingly , he flashes her a charming smile

Meanwhile Liquicity smiles and circles PK while grinning Mischeviously and Flirtacioussly
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Maple's jaw drops as she sees two new meerkats come in. Not only boldly, but they were flirting with other members. She titled her head in confusion. Those two were either crazy or bold. She inches herself over to the pups, just in case. For now however, the two seemed to be harmless and seemed more interested with their bold flirting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Carnation joins Maple near the pups. Red and Crimson's audacious approach has her uneased. She hisses, warning them that if they get with in 5 feet of the pups, she'll lash out. She watches them, distrustfully. Yeah sure they're just having some harmless flirty fun but they're strange tresspassers and must be observed closely for any signs of threatening behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Sandy buries her head in Carnation's fur, relieved that the potentially harmful predator has left. However, the battle with the Genet cat had been a good learning experience for Sandy. The next time a predator comes, Sandy will be able to help protect her mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Kal nuzzles Kiki and lies down beside her. He continues grooming her.

PK looks at Liquicity, surprised. He isn't sure how to react yet. He didn't fall in love with someone instantly. It took time to insure he could truly trust them... especially when they were confident like she was.

Sacha and Ruby watch these new members, confused. Sacha slightly understood their intentions, but young Ruby had no idea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

Carnation wraps her body around Sandy, protectively shielding her from Red and Crimson. She keeps her narrowed eyes locked on them and growls viciously, Go any where near the pups and I'll shred you like a millipede!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 am

Red looks at them and calmly spoke to Carnation Dont worry love , we aint got no interest in em

Liquicity nods

Kiki giggles and leans forward , touching her nose with his but then turns away blushing

Felicity narrows her eyes

Penny hisses
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 am

Carnation relaxes a little but still feels unnerved by their presence. She watches them closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm

As she watches the unfamiliar meerkats with wide eyes, Sandy huddles closer to Carnation. She cannot hide her fear.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Maple was a bit tense herself with the two new meerkats. With such a foolish and bold approach, they could easily turn aggressive. She stays close to Carnation and the pups, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Carnation's fur bristles and she flashes her K-9s at the 2 bold meerkats. Just because they say they aren't a threat doesn't mean their actions say the same. She doesn't trust them at all. They're over confident which could cause problems later on if they're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next