Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Moon Devils New Day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 am

Azazel watches the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

ooc: Poor Snowicane. I've been neglecting himXD

Snowicane has been a spectator of what's been unfolding in the Phantoms. It frustrates him that he can't be apart of the fight. He'd shred that whimpy Dolly to pieces in seconds flat....so he thinks. He was murdered by someone twice smaller than him...a pup infact but she wasn't alone, she had accomplices. He still believes if Cyanide had faced him alone, he would've had no problem killing her in less than a minute. Despite the intense burning hatred he's had for her since he was killed, he's started to loosen up on that hatred. He's actually starting to like the evil little pup. Her potential of becoming a deadly meerkat seems to be growing and he begins to think about what would've happened if he hadn't had braught the situation on himself that got him killed. Once he would've realized this in the living world, he would've respected her and offered to take her under his wing. He's suddenly overcome by regret for treating her like scum.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 am

Tequila Sunrise flicked her tail as she sat eyeing Snowicane. She'd become bored of watching the living now that her sister was comfortably back in charge of the Tiny Kats but at least for a while the going had been good and one of her siblings had found a similar fate to her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 1