Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Maple takes a chance to stretch out her slender body. After making sure all her muscles were stretched, she resumes her sentry duty and scans the area for any signs of predators or anything else that looked like a threat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

The prestine beauty of the landscape has lulled Carnation into a state of complacency. Realizing this, she snaps herself out of it and returns to being on high alert. If she allows herself to become too non chalant it could cost a pup their life and place her position in the group in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

PK looks around warily.

Sacha looks around calmly, not bothered by the landscape.

Kal looks around bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Sandy remains at her perch on the dead tree. Sentry duty is beginning to bore her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Carnation maintains her stern vigilance, no longer distracted by the astonishing landscape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 am

Kal watches a vulture fly over head, unnerved.

PK and Sacha keep looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

Sandy sees the vulture too, but knows it's no threat. With so many guards on duty, there's no need for her to continue being sentry. Sandy jumps down from the dead tree and forages for last-minute meals before Starburst leads the mob back to the main burrow when night draws in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 am

Sharp eyed Carnation spots the far distanct vulture but isn't alarmed. She's learned at a young age they aren't a threat to meerkats so resumes her vigilant scan of the landscape and sky for more concerning adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 am

Maple watches the vulture as well. Even though she was aware it wasn't a threat, its ugly appearance still made her shudder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Sandy uncovers a grub, which she quickly gobbles down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Carnation can't help to make a few wary glances at the distant vulture. It DOES have an eery appearance about it. It often means death has occured which is never a good thing in the Kalahari. She tries not to dwell on the possibility something is laying dead somewhere and regains her focus on keeping watch for real dangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Kal continues watching the vulture, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

Satisfied with her grub, Sandy explores, leaping and nipping at a drongo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

Carnation's sharp eyes drift across the horizon and sky. The quiet tranquility is relaxing and can easily woo a sentry into complacency but she must try her best to resist letting her gaurd down. The precious pups below are depending on the babysitters to keep them safe. For the pups' sake, she maintains her alertness.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Maple decides to go into the burrow and check on the pups. With others outside doing sentry duty, she'd be right back, she just wanted to ensure the pups didn't need anything. She goes inside, heading off to check on the young pups that dwell inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Bored with the drongo, Sandy settles down under the cool shade of a looming tree.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Carnation watches Maple decend into the burrow for a brief moment before returning her sharp eyes to the horizon and sky but she concentrates more on the fore and distant ground. Cobras and other kinds of ground predators pose more of a threat than aerial predators to burrow confined pups. She trusts if a cobra or something else were to successfully over power her, Maple would defend the pups with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Sandy grooms herself in the shade. She glances at the sky, wondering when Starburst will lead the Oreos back to the main burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Several hours have gone by. It may have felt like eternity for Carnation and the other babysitters but they'd gratefully take a tranquil, tidious day of care giving duty over a day filled with constant predator scares that's for sure. Carnation sits contendedly on her haunches, postured in a slouched fashion as she gazes at the prestine landscape. It looks so astoningly beautiful in the setting sun's shine. She sighs in content feeling a warm non chalant sensation over come her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Maple checks in on the pups within the burrow, ensuring they didn't need anything. She began to groom some that had gotten some unneeded pests, such as fleas, that had gotten onto them. She chrrs in an adorable way, finding the pups cute. After finishing with removing the fleas and other unwanted pests off the pups and making sure they didn't need anything else, she comes out of the burrow to resume sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Carnation glances at Maple briefly as she heard her exit the burrow then resumes admiring the beauty of the landscape as well as keeping watch for danger and the return of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Sandy sighs, spreads out under the shade, and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Carnation begins spacing out as she continues to gaze off into the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Ruby sits at the burrow, waiting for the group to come home. (I'm assuming she's still not ready to forage.)

Kal looks around. It was getting late, much to his amusement.

PK waits for Starburst to lead the group home, nervously.

Sacha also waits.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Carnation suddenly snaps back to reality, realizing the group hasn't arrived home yet. She gazes at the distant landscape before her, hopeful. They're most likely on their way home now and should be appearing on the horizon at any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next