Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

occ: Awesome Smile So 1 rp day ?? , Sorry about all the questions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 pm

occ: Sorry fro Double post

Felicity smiled and approached Maple , she greeted her happily before looking around
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:14 pm

oocGah! the role play is starting to go too quick for me>_< I'm debating on taking a month long break after this RP day but I dunno. I'm sort of lacking motivation to RP lately:(

Carnation squeals with joy when she sees Felicity. She bounds over to her and glomps her with a big happy hug. After briefly grooming her she turns to Maple and chirps introducing her to her friend who's from the Oreos. She leaps up and down knowing Felicity will know how to get them back to the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm

((OOC: Aw. Sad))

Maple manages to give a small smile to the other meerkats, still feeling very shy. But overall, she was happy to see Carnation being united with some of her mob members. She wondered if she'd be allowed to go with to be accepted in the mob or not. She wasn't certain, but whatever happens, she'd just hope she'll end up somewhere she could call home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Out of Acacia's two pups, Smudge is the first to wake. It doesn't take long before he wakes up Mellow Yellow, and the two brothers eagerly bound out of the burrow.

Acacia smiles as she sees her pups emerge. Confident with the level of security in the group, she allows them to play nearby whilst she attends to tidying the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Taking notice of Maple's shyness, Carnation returns to her side and churrs calmly assuring her that Felicity is a very sweet female who treats everyone with kindness. She assures her the Oreos are a kind and loving group who are loyal to each other and treat each other with kindness. Carnation believes Maple will fit in perfectly in the Oresos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Gavan is still a sleep he wants to not be woken
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Maple looks at Carnation, feeling a bit reassured by her. She nods and looks back at Felicity, giving a smile and peeped in greeting. She looked at the other two meerkats that accompanied Felicity and slowly, her shyness began to slowly fade away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Carnation is glad to see Maple coming out of her bubble to meet Felicity, Penny and Kiki. She was like Kiki when she first joined the Oreos. Shy, afraid to approach someone she didn't know them and hesitated when she had the urge to make her introduction. Having been in the Oreos for a couple of months, she's gotten to know and love the members in the group and knows Maple will too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Ruby emerges and looks around.

PK looks around, unaware of the fact that Carnation was found.

Kal looks around, also unaware.

Sacha walks over to Akina.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Maple does feel a bit more confident and looks at everyone, now seeming a bit eager to meet the mob. She's come to see Carnation as a friend and wanted to be able to stay with her. But to do that, she had to be accepted into the mob first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="YoshKatgirl"]oocGah! the role play is starting to go too quick for me>_< I'm debating on taking a month long break after this RP day but I dunno. I'm sort of lacking motivation to RP lately:(

Me too Yoshkat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

ooc: I don't plan on quitting though. I can't. Roleplaying is just too addictingXD

Carnation is staying positive about Maple gaining acceptance into the Oreos. Starburst is a kind and open armed female who will most likely accept any female in need as long as they follow her rules. She looks over at Maple smiling. She sees her as an official friend and would be eladed if Starburst allows her into the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 am

((OOC: Agreed. Roleplaying is really addicting. x3))

Maple was hoping she'll get accepted. Carnation spoke of her mob highly, and it sounded like they were a fantastic mob. And who knew, if she stayed, maybe Fable would eventually find the mob. She hoped that would happen, but most would have their doubts. After all, the Kalahari was a big place...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 am

ooc: It is addicting, but I have another site that some older internet friends want me to be on, and I can't let them down/ they were there when my dad was shot in 2007...

Joey gazed across the desert on his haunches, bored. He thinks that without Luke being around as much as he was that Joey doesn't need to worry about Luke trying to mate with Starburst, but Joey is worried about her feelings for Luke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 am

occ: Omg Stormy , i feel SO sorry for yuo Very Happy

Felicity chirps delighted , she peeps and begisn leading the way back to the burrow

Penny smiles at Maple and swings in Kikis grip

Kiki follows Felicity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

o o c } } please correct me if i get wrong . . page filled up WAY to fast !

b i c } } Miss Promenade Lady Pink sighs in relief as she spots Carnation . She scurries up to her and grooms on her face as a welcome back gift .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 am

occ: hey Rio Smile you might want to edit that post Carnation is nowhere in site YET . so she will appear in a couple more posts if Yoshkat appears !"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

ooc: Just slow things down and I will.

Carnation excitedly follows Felicity, Penny and Kiki. She can't wait to see the group again! She hadn't seen them in days and was fearing she may never will. At the moment she has forgotten that, since she smells of Mischka's after shave, her welcome will most likely be far from a warm one. The moment Starburst catches Mischka's scent on her fur, she could be in for some rough treatment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 am

o o c } } ahhh . okaye ! thanks .. . . lets just say that happens WHEN she appears . . OOPZ ! luhh ya !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am

Sunny got up and moved out to the sunlight. She emerged from the burrow, her eyelids still dropping from sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 am

Miss Promenade Lady Pink just sits around and suns herself in the warm toasty sun
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

Carnation walks with a spring in her step. Soon, she'll be reunited with the Oreos mob and will have the luxury of having safty in numbers, being able to forage knowing that her back will be covered and seeing the friends she missed. She looks expectantly in front her, hoping the burrow will come into sight soon.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am

((OOC: Wow... I'm so sorry that happened to you Stormy. Sad The worse that's ever happened to me was when I was hit by a car at a younger age. Wasn't very fun. >.>))

Maple follows the females, tugging behind a bit. She wasn't completely over her shyness, so, she much rather wait a bit before showing herself to the dominate female of the group. She looks ahead, wondering when the burrow would be seen. When it did, she was going to hang back for a bit, and attempt to get control of her shyness. If the Oreos were the kind and loving mob Carnation described, then she had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 am

o o c } } you got hit by a car o.o worst ever happened to me was a few times : jumping my horse and she miss calculated the jump and crashed into it and landed on me . . thats happened about 3 or 4 times to me . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next