Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 am

((OOC: Indeed, I was. Luckily, I was on my bike when it happened, so, it took the blunt of the hit, while I took the rest. And yikes. O.o Horses are real heavy animals. Having one landing on you never sounds fun. :/))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 am

o o c } } the ones i ' ve crashed on were only 875.3 and 902.4 lbs . It hasn ' t bad or anything . . I didn ' t break a bone or something . One time , my horse didn ' t even SEE the jump , she just cantered right thru it . I think it was 3' , too . . she flipped over i fell on the ground and her shoulder landed on my thigh . The worse EVER was when i fell off a mini pony >.> i never liked him but my friend wanted me to ride im with her , so i did . I went to get on him and he bolted , i fell off and had whiplash for 2 weeks . That is the worse thing ever happen to me xD and once at 4-h my horse freaked when someone screamed ( this is indoors , so it ECHOOOSSS ) and i fell on the gate and broke it in half =S i got in trouble for breaking the 4-h gate xD

and my horse fell in a hole , rolled on me and i fell into thorns
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

((OOC: Ouch. O.o I'm always finding a way to hurt myself. I crash or bump into walls, doorknobs, and other things daily. I'm very clumsy, I get it from my Mom. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

o o c } } idk were i get it . . i say " ow " alot but don ' t mean it xD I am just super clumsy . i trip over air , fall backwards because the wind " pushed " me . and sometimes fall UP stairs . . . i am just something else . . .
I ' ve also cut myself with a chocalate cookie O.o idk how that happened . . .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 pm

ooc: Lol I didn't know you could get cut by a cookie. I'm like that too. I'll bump into something, like a shelving unit , especially when it has fragile things on it, I have a tendancy to do that all the time>_< Sometimes I trip over my own feet and smack into things, like door frames, part of a wall, tables...etc. I'm a very cautious person though so I haven't recieved alot of injuries. The worst thing that's happened to me was when I fell from a rope in gym class in elementary school. I badly sprained my ankle and bruised my chest and back. I had to wear a cast on my ankle for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

ooc: I'm very clumbsy, but have never really done anything worse than falling over or walking into doors. I once fell into a very shallow pond at school though. But that was more embarrassing than painful.

bic: PK looks around warily.

Kal rests on the sand.

Ruby looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

o o c } } cookies are of the devil . . . should i kill MPLP ?

b i c } } Miss Promenade Lady Pink sits around and grooms herself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 pm

ooc: I geuss they can be 0_0. No keep her alive. I think she has an interesting personality:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

o o c } } >Very Happy haha . and alrighty :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:09 pm

((OOC: Who knew cookies could be so evil? I've managed to even hurt myself when I clean out my rabbit's cage. xD Now I remember... Besides the car thing, I also broke my leg once. A gas tank fell on top of it when I crashed into our boat when it was in the backyard. The tank was on there and it landed right on my leg as I was recovering from the impact. >.>))

Maple stays close to Carnation, trusting her the most thus far, given how she had been with the female for a few days. She looks around once in a while, still a bit wary. Even with a few more of them, they could still be at risk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Carnation picks up her walking pace, now walking by Felicity's side. She's desperate to get back to the burrow and see all of her fellow Oreo members. She looks back at Maple smiling excitedly. She knows she'll enjoy getting to know the members in the group and is staying positive about the possiblity of her being accepted. Most likely, Starburst will allow her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 pm

PK looks around, unaware that Carnation is heading towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 am

Luke sits by the burrow, unaware that Carnation was coming back.
Ale sat by Luke.
Trinian had found a stick and was chewing it happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 am

Felicity continued her trotting , she picked up pace a bit Were nearly here ! she chirped over her shoulder

Penny smiled and swung back and forth in Kikis grip , she watched ahead

Kiki followed Felicity

Sophie whined , getting restless she wants to come out of the burrow NOW! . she sits down waiting for mum to give them their afternoon feed

Abby looks at Sophie and then stares at Stelly before giggling histerically .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 am

Carnation grins with excitement and her eyes glimmer with hope. They're almost home! She's unaware though she may not recieve the warm welcome she's expecting once she arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Kal watches a ground squirrel foraging frantically for food.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Maple grows noticeably more nervous as they grew closer. Her shyness was close to kicking in again, but she forced herself to keep going. She had to meet the mob one way or another, especially if she wanted to be accepted in the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Carnation struggles to see through the clearing in the grass blades. She doesn't see the burrow yet but believes they're heading the right way home. She has put her trust in Felicity. If she managed to fine her and Maple then she'll surely know how to get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Occ-I just noticed that this site had 43 Spammers
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc: ReallyO_O That's more than I thought. I've only seen people like Kingstone and a few others...less than 10 that I know of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Occ-Some did't ever post but stilll they was 1 spammer/godmodder on MH XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 pm

ooc- Can't Dipsy just delete their accounts altogether?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Occ-IDK
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah most of the people who joined never posted. They may have been interested in the begining but must've lost interest. Alot of them are probably mostly spammers looking to get free advertising. Maybe we should bring that up to Dispy. If a new member who joins doesn't post after an extremly long amount of time, they're account should be deactivated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next