Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:39 am

PK watches the pups. He found them very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 am

Carnation cringes as the pups collide into each other. She glances down at them worried but seeing them laugh it off assures her they aren't hurt. She giggles amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

*A crash in the bushes is heard nearby. Then a grunting noise. After a few seconds, a meerkat head pops up, covered in grass and twigs. The male shakes his head, ridding himself of the dirt. He was unaware of the mob's presence.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Maple also cringed when she saw the pups collide into each other. After seeing them laugh it off, she smiles, relieved they were unharmed. She drifts off into her memories for a bit, remembering when her and her sister were pups, playing with each other without a care in the world. She sighs sadly, praying her sister was okay and alive some where.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Carnation is oblivious to a male meerkat making a clumsy appearance nearby. She's engrossed with watching the pups play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:23 pm

PK is unaware of the male's presence and is watching the pups play. He was worried when they bashed heads, but was relieved to see they were okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm

*The male spotted a yellow moth. He sat there, watching it quietly, slowly sneaking twards it...inch by inch. Then it suddenly flew at him and tickled his nose. The male barked rather loudly, bouding with exitement.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Carnation jolts as she heard the bark. As she glances over her shoulder, she spots Toby and bobs her head, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:19 pm

*Toby rolls in the sand hyperly, then suddenly noticed Carnation. He got up, wagging his tail and grinning, his tounge hanging out.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm

PK looks over at Toby, also curious, but wary with his strange behaviour.

Sacha also looks over, baffled by his behaviour.

Ruby (who I should be playing more often >_<) also looks over, curious.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Maple also looks over at Toby, head titled curiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Carnation giggles, amused by Toby's comical behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 am

PK keeps his gaze on Toby, wary.

Sacha also watches him.

Ruby also watches him. Being younger than many others in the group means her curiousity is sky high.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Akina giggled at the sight of Toby.

Flare watched him cautiously.

Erevu smiled, Toby looked like fun.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Carnation tilts her head to the side curious about Toby. She likes him already and hopes he's allowed into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Felicity growls and stalks away from Unk , she bumps into Toby and giggles flirtacioussly

Kiki flashes her tail under Kals chin , she slowly walks over to a bush , and looks behind her , eager for him to follow

Penny hisses and barks pupishly , but it is a real danger , she starts spitting at something under a bush , she backs away as she sees its a Genet cat
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Carnation looks away from Toby as she hears someone giving out spit and growl calls. She sees Penny mobbing something under a bush and cautiously ventures over to investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Penny growls and hisses , shes seen a Genet cat before and knows they arrnt kind
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Carnation spots the genet and jerks back startled. She's never seen this cat like creature before and doesn't know what kind of damage it's capable of inflicting on a meerkat but she follows her instincts and bravely begin to hep Penny mob it. She snarls and spits viciously while bobing her head to try to confuse this potential predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Acacia notices that Carnation and Penny spitting at something, and goes to investigate. She takes sight of the genet, and immediately backs away. She rounds up Smudge and Mellow Yellow, holding them close to her, a safe distance away from the predator. At first, the pups protest at being taken away from their play, but they quickly sense that their mother is nervous and look around to try and spot the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 pm

*Toby's inquisitive eyes widen as everyone looks at him. He looks back just as curious, sniffing anyone near enough to him. It was a bit abnormal how dog-like he was, but it was basically a mutation at birth. But it didn't seem to bother Toby, he though he was, well, normal...*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Feeling brave, Carnation jerks foward, nipping at the genet's paw then pulls back swiftly before the genet can retaliate. Hopefully by putting up a fierce front, they'll be able to frighten the genet and it'll flee instead of choosing to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Sandy spots the Genet and watches carefully as Carnation and Penny mob the predator. She wants to know how to do this herself. She wants to help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Unaware of Sandy's keen interest in wanting to become apart of this excitement, Carnation keeps up her vicious sounding spit and growl calls. There are pups at stake and she'll lay down her life to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 am

PK walks over the the genet and also starts mobbing it.

Sacha also watches the others mobbing the genet and walks behind them, eager to help.

Ruby watches the others mobbing the genet curious. She'd never seen such a strange creature before. She kept her gaze on it, but kept her distance.

Kal follows Kiki.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next