Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm

ooc: The dominant female is Buckeye. A player named Meerkats4life has taken her over since the original person left temporary (I think) The dominant male is Keeko, played by Stormy. He used to be played by Dipsy, the site admin but she's been really busy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm

ooc- Buckeye- DF

Keeko-DM

Since your character is a male, Keeko will have to accept him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Ooc: So niether dominents are on at the moment?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:02 pm

ooc: She is but I don't think she's in the mood to post. Her dog died:( Meerkats4life lives in a different time zone. She usually comes on later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Ooc: Oh. So im not accepted into the mob yet, right? And omg, im sorry! D:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

ooc: Not yet. you can have Damien hang around the mob until the dominants start to be played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Damien slowly walks towards Lancaster, unsure what will happen
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

At the burrow, Tank finishes tending to Ashtail's neck wound. He feels he cleaned enough of the dirt and other debris to prevent an infection from manefesting for now but it'll still need more tending to in the days ahead. He turns his attention to keeping watch. Standing up on his hind legs and quickly becoming balanced, he scans the landscape surrounding the burrow tensely. He must be alert and ready if the pups' lives suddenly become at stake.

Lancaster is still oblivious to damien. He starts to dream about his missing love, Josephine. He churrs and twitches his limbs happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Damien gets boredand starts to walks closer to Tank, flicking his tail in a way that seems to say, "I am no threat to you or the pups"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 pm

ooc: Tank is at the babysitting burrow which is a distance away from the foraging party. It usually takes more than one post for a character to get to some where.

Lancaster's dream suddenly comes to an abrupt end and he begins to wake up, he's picked up a strange smell. He lifts up his head and gazes around in a groggy daze. The scent of a non Willows meerkat but he's half asleep and it takes him awhile to realize the new comer to be standing several feet from him. His eyes open fully and stares at Damien curiously, not knowing who he is or what his intentions are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Ooc: oops.

Damien looks at Lancaster with curiosity
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm

ooc: It's ok:)

Lancaster pushes himself up on his haunches, keeping his eyes pinned on Damien. He doesn't appear to be acting hostily but Just incase his meloncholoy appearance is a trick, he goes on gaurd. He has no idea who this male is or what he's capable of. He must be prepared to act if he becomes a threat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Bravo is unaware of Damien, still acting depressed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Damien lowers head as if to say "i am no threat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 am

Buckeye sees Damien and looks over at Keeko. It would be up to him to decide.

Jackie, Snowflake and Meg look over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 am

Mozart stands up slowly , she looks around before gazing at the sky , she sits down adn resimes watching the pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am

Reassured, Lancaster extends his neck and sniffs Damien curiously. He smiles warmly and peeps a greeting, no longer feeling suspicion towards the new male.

At the burrow, Tank is vigilantly glancing around. There appears to be no danger or threats in sight so he takes advantag of the tranquility to entertain his daughter Triscuit. He gently prods her playfully.

Triscuit churrs happily and playfully snaps at her father's paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 am

Mozart smiles and stands up , she looks around and peeps to everyone that they can continue relaxing , she lies down and stretches out .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 am

Tank chuckles in amusement and continues playfully batting at Triscuit. He pauses for a few seconds to check for danger but there's nothing of concern so he resumes entertaining his daughter.

Triscuit squeals with delight. She's enjoying this quality time with her father greatly and doesn't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 am

Ashtail decides it is safe for the time being and decides to lay down for the time being, deciding to sun herself. However, she would look up and look around once in a while, just to be sure no threats were around. Otherwise, she began to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Damien barks a greeting
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Lancaster looks over at Keeko. It's his decision to decide what to do with Damien. Seeing that he's a large male, he could prove useful in battles with rival mobs. Accepting him into the group could be worth it later on.

Tank pulls his daughter closer to him and gently prods at her belly while chuckling in amusement.

Triscuit squeals with laughter as she rolls back and forth. She's very tickelish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Damien, eager to be accepted into the mob, sits on his hind legs, and looks around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Ooc: I gotta brb. I'll be back.....soon
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

ooc: Ok. I had paused RPing here because I was waiting for others to reply. There's been an issue with hyper posting on the site and we're trying to keep it down to a minimum so people don't keep getting lost in the role play.

Lancaster sits next to Damien and glances at him with an assured smile. The nonchalant male believes Damien will gain acceptance without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next