Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

PepperKat wrote:
Ooc: Mmm. my tummy is making rumbly noises. the kind only nom nomz can satisfy.. mmm oh my god! New France! Holy crap!
out of character: what about France? >Sad

back in character: Floribundra hides away, not really trustinge these fast approaching meerkats. She spots the snake and squeaks. She stayes where she is, trusting her brother Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Quote :
New France! Holy crap!
[/quote]

ooc: Umm what did you mean by that PepperKat?

Lancaster gets in between Meg and the puff adder, his fur bristled on end. If it comes her way, he'll defend her with his life. He glances over at Damien and Floribundra, concerned about their safty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:32 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Quote :
New France! Holy crap!

ooc: Umm what did you mean by that PepperKat?

Lancaster gets in between Meg and the puff adder, his fur bristled on end. If it comes her way, he'll defend her with his life. He glances over at Damien and Floribundra, concerned about their safty.[/quote]

seriously. I AM FRENCH and i just moved from FRANCE.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 am

ooc- Maybe it's a kind of food. Either way, don't let it bother you. I'm used to seeing America being insulted every day.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- Maybe it's a kind of food. Either way, don't let it bother you. I'm used to seeing America being insulted every day.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Meg stays by Lancaster, shivering.

Jackie spits at the snake, being careful to avoid it's fangs.

Snowflake also mobs the snake, but is much more confident then Jackie.

Buckeye also mobs the snake, willing to protect her family with her life.

Back at the burrow, Snicker is completely oblivious to the snake attack. He stays by Tank and Triscuit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Lancaster makes swift jerks at the snake, spitting and growling at it ferociously. He isn't afraid to take a potentially fatal bite if it'll mean shielding the life of a pup of fellow member in the process.

At the burrow, Tank plucks up the courage to approach Pesto. He circles the male with his fur bristled and tail erect to make himself look intimidating and to let the male know he isn't afraid to resort to violence if he pulls any tricks. Occassionally, he sniffs the male using caution.

Triscuit watches her father inspect Pesto warily. Her muscles tense up, thinking Pesto could attack without warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Ooc: No... it was a video i saw.... it was stupid. I used to live in france anyway.. IT was AMAZING!

Damien isnt able to dodge in time as the snake lunges and sinks it's fangs into Damien's leg. Damien shrieks in pain and the snake's fangs pump venom into his leg before letting go and hissing at the other meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Ashtail watches as Tank inspects the male. She positioned her body where she was able to block the entrance. If any threats wanted in, they'd have to get through her first. She looks around, eyes scanning the area for any signs of a threat. She wouldn't let any threats into the burrow without a harsh fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 am

Snicker stays by Triscuit and watches Pesto warily. He hopes his dad, Tank doesn't get hurt.

Meg yelps in shock when she sees Damien get bitten by the snake.

Jackie is also shocked, but does not let herself get distracted. That could be a fatal mistake.

Snowflake also tries to keep his focus on the snake until it's gone.

Buckeye also spits at the snake, getting dangerously close to it's face. She is able to dodge every strike it takes at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 am

Damien whimpers but continues to mob the snake and the snake sees he is outnumbered, and retreats, and slithers off
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

Tank steps back from Pesto, shooting him a glare as a way of warning him that if he attempts to harm any of the babysitters or pups, he'll be torn to shreds in a heart beat. Tank's over protective demeanor soon softens. Pesto is clearly showing submissive behavior but after what Ghost tried to do, Tank is no longer taking any chances with strange males. All of them will be met with hostility until they persistantly convince him they can be trusted and Pesto seems to have gotten that message across with him. He nods a greeting but his facial expression remains serious.

Triscuit lays her head on the sand and sighs in relief as her father places his trust in Pesto's paws. So that means he isn't a threat? She hopes allowing Pesto to linger around the burrow doesn't end up being a fatal mistake.

Lancaster jerks back whilst yelping in horror as he sees Damien take the puff adder's 2 venomous fangs to his leg. He watches, worried, as Damien resumes mobbing the snake. Despite taking a potentially fatal bite, he still wants to continue confronting the deadly predator!? The new male has guts! As soon as the snake retreats, he hurries over to Damien, fearing for his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Damien whimpers, blood trickling down his leg. But he is proud to have taken the bite for his new family. He is a fighter. He is young and strong. He has a good chance of surviving. The risk of dying are slim
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

ooc- Not really...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

ooc: Meerkats can die from snakebites, and when they get bitten, they usually become close to death. But some of them manage to beat the odds depending on the time of year they get bit, how large of a dose they got of the snake's venom and if they're able to sustain themselves with food through the effects of the bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Ooc: ....................................*blinks* ummmmmm...............im still going.with my post. Im not gonna edit it......>.> .... XP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm

ooc: You don't have to edit your post I'm just letting you know what usually happens when a meerkat recieves a venomous snakebite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Ooc: mhmm... i know....anywho, it your turn
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Lancaster cringes at the sight of blood dripping from Damien's bite wound. It braught back terrible memories of when his brother was bitten. He had gotten seperated from the group soon after the bite and nearly died. Could the same scary scenario happen to this brave new male who risked his life for a group he hadn't yet gotten to really know? Lancaster looks at Damien greatful for his courage and selfless act. He worries that his heroics could come at a fatal cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Damien can feel himself gradually grow weaker and weaker. He winces at the pain, his body trembling
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Lancaster watches Damien's condition deteriorate fearfully. He must get moved into a bolt hole before a predator spots him in this state. Lancaster appears on Damien's right and offers his shoulder for support. Damien has saved the group from a deadly predator and now it's their turn to return the favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Damien leans slightly on Lancaster, and raspily chirps his gratitude and begins to limp along with Lancaster to the nearest bolthole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 am

Snicker starts to calm down when Tank also calms down a bit.

Meg walks behind Damien, also wanting to help him. She owed him her life afterall.

Jackie watches Damien, feeling sympathetic. He didn't deserve this!

Snowflake is also saddned by what has happened.

Buckeye watches Damien, hoping he can recover from his attack. He appeared to be a brave, noble member of the group. Something they needed more of every day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 am

Damien turns his head & smiles at Meg. he was clearly miserable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

Lancaster glances at Damien, frowning sympathetically. His suffering causes him to grimace and look at the ground with a guilty conscience. He wishes he could've knocked him out of the snake's striking path then he wouldn't have to be going through this horrible experiance. The Willows just accepted this noble male and now face the possibility of losing him too soon. Lancaster also owes his life to this courageous male and will do what ever he can to help Damien pull through this.

Tank plods back over the burrow and sits down by his children. He's fine with Pesto hanging around the burrow but the decision of whether he can stay or must leave is in Keeko's paws.

Now that the tension has diminished, Triscuit glances at her brother with a sly smirk. She wants to play again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next