Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 am

Snicker snuggles up to Triscuit and Mozart, also feeling safe and secure in their company.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

Ashtail notices Tank was grooming her injury. She relaxes a bit as she felt the stinging pain beginning to fade. She peeps a thank you to Tank and continues to watch out for danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 am

Tank moves on to gently tending the wound's opening. He grooms it as carefully as he can so as to not irritate the injury. He churrs greatful to offer Ashtail the needed nursing. He wouldn't want his friend to develop an infection which could be life threatening.

Suddenly, Triscuit feels playful and begins nibbling on her brother Snicker's muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Snicker giggles and gently paws at Triscuit's shoulder.

Buckeye looks around warily.

Meg explores the burrow ground, but is careful as to not move too far away.

Jackie and Snowflake also look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Onyx cautiously watches the mob from a distance
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

ooc: You need to write up a bio and have your character accepted by a moderator before you can have them approach the group. And welcome to the site:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Okay, um how do I do the bio? ANd can you accept me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Name: Damien

Personality: Damien has always worked to separate himself from the crowd. He is extremely loyal and will fight to the death against any foe that threatens his family. He is very brave, and is willing to do anything to protect those he loves. Damien has a kind heart and is compassionate to all those in need. He has a soft spot in his soul for any meerkat that is in need of help, even if the meerkat is an enemy. (That does not mean that he will help it, for he is loyal.) Damien possesses great intelligence, and can solve problems with more ease than most. He has a good mind for planning, problem-solving, and strategy, and also possesses some wisdom. (Though not much, yet)

History: Damien began his life with a mob of meerkats named the Pharflights. He was named after his father, the dominant male. His father's parents were the original starters of the group. Mylo and Marco were the first dominant pair, and started the group from scratch, having six litters total. Damien's father of the same name took over leadership after Mylo's tragic death (Marco having died even before then). He assumed dominance with a female meerkat named Sky, and Damien was born of their second litter together. Damien was always an active sentry and pupsitter, he was turning out to be a great group helper. One day, however, Damien grew restless. He longed to leave and start his own group, so leave he did, never to see his family again. Damien has been travelling alone ever since, occasionally meeting up with other roving males.

Relationship Information:

Mate: none yet
Kits: none yet

Likes: sentry duty, helping other meerkats, learning, kits
Dislikes: power-hungry meerkats, violience, millipedes

Looks

Eyes: deep pools of brown, very piercing
Ears: pretty normal, a black color and average size
Pelt: fluffy and light, golden color, shines like the sun in light -his white cheek tufts are very long and fluffy
Markings: very dark black eye masks that have elegantly pointed tips
Scars: none
Tail: pretty long, tip is very dark black
Claws: long and very dark, fair fighter

Current Information

Mood: eager and curious
Hunger: very hungry after his journey
Doing: tracking a female (Darzee) and exploring
Planning: to start his own family

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm

ooc:The bios don't get posted in the role play day thread. On the top left side of the screen you'll see a blue tab that says "New Topic" click on that and that's where you can start writing up your characters bio:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Occ-Welcome Smile Pepperkat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Ok, so I'll be right back
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

ooc: Ok. And when it's finished I'll accept your character:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Occ-When your not Rping you put Occ- then what you want to say.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: Ok. Yeah OOC stands for "out of character". It means your talking outside the role play. It can get confusing when you don't put ooc down when you're talking outside the role play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Occ-Rio said i could Rp Rio

Rio looks at the sky then grooms herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I know about ooc. I have done other roleplay forums before. Am I accepted? I read rules and all
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

ooc: yes you're accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Damien cautiously watches the mob from a safe distance hesitantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Rio keeps Grooming herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Damien hesitates before taking slow steps towards the other meerkats
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Oblivious to Damien making an appearance, Lancaster is in a blissful sleep under the camel thorn tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Glancing around for the dominent female or male, he keeps walking towards the other meerkats
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Ashtail continues to watch for any threats. Things seemed to finally calm down. But even then, any second, a threat could come in. She narrows her eyes a bit as she kept on the look. Tank grooming her wound was helping a lot at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

ooc: who is currently dominent male or female?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next