Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am

Rio growls and pops at Ghost . She is mad and goes into attack mode . She violently bites and attacks at Ghost . She stays near the pups , but doesn ' t let Ghost near .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 am

Snicker nods his head. He understood that his actions were reckless. He peeps, thanking her for helping save them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

((OOC: Ghost is gone.))

Ashtail is just relieved to see the two pups were okay and unharmed. She peeps outside to Tank and Rio, letting them know Triscuit and Snicker are okay. She winces a little from her neck wound, but she ignored it for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 am

occ: Guys im gettin annoyed ! you have posted 2 pages without me and i am lost ! , im moving Mozart elsewhere . i cant keep up and as i am NEVER involved i am quittting THIS mob altogther
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 am

ooc- I agree. I'm thinking of moving Bravo elsewhere after the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am

occ: I might get involved with the battle but Mozart will move somewhere like .... Tiny Kats
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

ooc:Sorry Meyerm and Tosca. I have to admit, things do go too fast in this mob. I think from now on, we should work on keeping the role play at a slower pace, especially during action events so everyone can get a chance to be involved at some point if they wish. Ghost had attempted to kill Triscuit, Snicker and the other pups but Ashtail, Rio and Tank sabotaged his mission. The rest of the Willows are still foraging.

Triscuit looks at Snicker then back at Ashtail with a look of innocents in her eyes. She understands what they both did was reckless and almost got them killed. From now on they should let the adults handle dangerous situations and worry more about getting themselves to safty. She frowns noticing Ashtail is hurt. Her eyes glimmer with concern.

Tank forces his eyes open but they still burn and he's forced to close them again. After few minutes of tearing and blinking, he's finally able to open his eyes. His vision is blurred for the first few seconds but soon focus being to clear quickly. He sighs in relief seeing that Triscuit and Snicker are unharmed. He pads over to them and gives them a joyful nuzzle. He looks over at Ashtail a bit worried, not sure if she was hurt of not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Snicker nods. He wouldn't do anything like that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Tyler Starts to Forage he's Hungery and wants to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 pm

At the foraging group, Buckeye eats a lizard.

Jackie eats a scorpion.

Snowflake eats a millepede.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

Besides the bite mark on her neck from Ghost, Ashtail was fine. She rubs at her eyes with a paw, which still stung from the dust and sand cloud Ghost made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 am

Mozart returned home to see Tank and Ashtail injured , she rushes over chirping What happened !? , Are yuo alright !? THE PUPS ! how are the pups !?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 am

Lancaster is happily munching on a gecko, blissfully unaware of the drama that had occured at the burrow.

Aside from his eyes feeling like they had recieved 3 stings from a scorpion, Tank is fine. He's more worried about Ashtail, Rio and the pups than himself. He sits, curled against the wall of the slope with Triscuit and Snicker wrapped in his comforting hug. That was too close of a call for him. He feared his children along with the rest of the pups below ground were going to be killed. Ghost is gone now so he's settled down. This is the second tim his pups have come close to death and he has a feeling it won't be the last. He'll be making sure to keep them close. They will never leave his sight again. Hearing Mozart's paniced chirps he looks over and explains that a rover named Ghost nearly killed the pups but he Rio and Ashtail thwarted his murderous mission.

Triscuit is sunk into her father's belly, shaking like a leaf. She's learned her lesson. Never confront a fully grown deadly adult on her own. She would lose the fight...simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Mozart hisses annoyed I feel so bad , i could of helped you ! she sighed and muttered to her self FREAK!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Tank churrs, assuring Mozart he, Rio and Ashtail had managed to handle the situation well. Despite being caught off gaurd by Ghost's clever tactic of kicking up dust and sand to use as a diversion, they succeeded in foiling his muerderous mission. Mozart's help could've been vaulable in over powering the strong and clever male faster, but with just the 3 of them at the moment of the fight they managed to do Ghost in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Mozart sat down and groomed Tanks wounds . she gently licked them
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 pm

ooc: I don't think Tank recieved wounds in the fight with Ghost. He just got sand kicked in his eyes.

Tank feels a burning sensation in his right eye and rubs at it with his paw. There still must be sand trapped in his eye. He winces his eye shut and grunts. He chirps a thanks to Mozart for grooming him, her comfort is starting to calm him down.

Triscuit looks up at her father worried when she sees him struggling to see out his right eye. She peeps aking if he's alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm

occ: oh sorry Smile ! Yosh your my best friend <3333

Mozart smiles Sorry , look Tank ive decided maybe to leave , not yet but soon , she lowered her head
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 pm

ooc: Awww thanks ^_^

Tank looks down at his daughter and nuzzles her as a way of assureing her he's fine. He looks over at Mozart and is disappointed to hear she's planning to leave the group. He whimpers not wanting her to leave. She's like a sister to him and it would be devestating if he never got to see her again. If she leaves, her life could become uncertain. She may not have the chance to join another group as females are rarely accepted into rival groups. She could face predation, starvation or disease on her own. He nudges her convincing her to stay.

Triscuit brushes the side of her face against her father's soft fur. Churring happily, she looks up at him with her eyes glimmering with admiration. Her father is a hero to her. Because of him and Ashtail's determination to keep her and the other pups safe, they've been given the chance to flourish another day. She gasps hearing Mozart say she plans on leaving the group. A beckoning whimper escapes her throat. She's also convincing Mozart to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Mozart smiles Ill stay for a couple of weeks she hugs Tank and nuzzles Triscuit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Snicker stays close to Tank and sighs, relieved to hear Mozart would stay for a bit longer. He really didn't want her to leave though.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 am

Ashtail titled her head, wondering why Mozart was going to leave in a few weeks. She was either making a bold decision, or a stupid one. Being alone, she could easily fall victim to starvation, predators, or disease.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

Tank leans against Mozart and nuzzles her under her chin. He's glad she's deciding to stay but hopes it's for far longer than just a couple of weeks. He prefers if she remains in the group until the day she dies.

A relieved grin spreads across Triscuit's face when she hears Mozart say she's staying but also hopes her stay will be permanent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 am

Mozart smiles and nuzzles Tank back , she smiles and sniffs the air something smells wrong but she thinks its just her so she doesnt raise the alarm
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Tank also detects the strange smell. It suddenly has him on edge. He hugs Triscuit closer to him. Maybe it's nothing. He could be exaggerating but he isn't taking any chances, especially after Ghost just tried to kill his children.

Triscuit sniffs the air curiously. She smells it to but isn't as alarmed as her father is. Her instincts are telling her it isn't something to get bent out of shape about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next