Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Damien sighs and scratches at the dirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:45 am

Snicker sits by his sister.

Buckeye, Jackie, Snowflake and Meg look at Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Damien looks back at them and barks a greeting
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Lancaster glances over his shoulder. It appears Damien grabbed the attention of most of the mob and even better is their attention towards him is more of a curious reaction than hostile but he doesn't see Keeko anywhere. Lancaster sighs and looks back over at Damien. The suspense of his fate is unnerving.

Tank pulls Snicker over to him and Triscuit then topples over on to his back, chattering playfully as Triscuit crawls onto his stomach. She gently nibbles on her father's nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Damien looks at the rest of the mob with pride, for this might become his new home, if he is accepted into the mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Lancaster decides to pass the time by socializing with Damien. He chirps wondering weary traveler had come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Damien chirps back, explaining his history and where he came from

Ooc: Look at the bio of him to see his history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 am

Buckeye smiles back politely to Damien.

Jackie manages a small smile. She could be hostile to those she didn't know well, but at least tried to be polite.

Snowflake grins back. Unlike his step-sister Jackie he was nice to all new comers and lacked most hostility.

Back at the burrow, Snicker giggles at his dad Tank and paws at his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 am

Damien glances at Buckeye, Snowflake, and Jackie and grins warmly at them then looks back over at Lancaster
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 am

Lancaster had listened to Damien's story attentively. It had made him think of how he and his brother Tank found themselves here. Like Damien, they had become ambitious, wanting to strike out on their own to start up their own group but their roving missions were far from successful. At every wild group they visited, They were caught before managing to attract a female and were sometimes attacked if they weren't fast enough to escape. Fed up with their failed roving missions, they had turned to searching for a group to immegrate in. They had come across the Willows where they now reside in today. Lancaster grins intrigued in Damien's story. He peeps telling him that's how him and his brother started out then ended up here.

At the burrow, Tank chuckles in amusement as he rolls on his side. He smiles at his children with pride. He thought he'd never have this charished quality time with them after Linda attacked them. They were on death's door for days but because of his and the rest of the group's determination to keep them alive, they've been given a second chance to experiance live in the mob.

Triscuit is laying on her back and has her father's tail in her mouth. She thrashes it around gently.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Ashtail watched Tank play with his pups with a smirk of amusement on her face. It must of been nice to be able to have pups. She looked around slowly, ensuring no predators weren't around before looking back at Tank and his pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Damien nods, interested he had found someone a little like him but then peepes, letting him know he was a rambler. a traveler. That he had traveled the Kalahari far and wide. He had seen and been places few meerkats have seen before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Lancaster's grin, along with his eyes, widen with keen interest. Ever since he started roving, he's been interested in seeing all parts of the Kalahari but he didn't last long as a rover. Life was too dangerous away from the safty of a mob for him so he chose to stick with safty in numbers. He believes he'll never make it out there alone so any expeditions will have to be in his dreams.

Tank rolls on his stomach and chatters an amused laugh as Triscuit climbs onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Damien notices this and barks a promise to take him traveling with him someday.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Lancaster churrs with excitement. He can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Damien churrs with amusement at this funny male
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Lancaster calms down and smiles at Damien in a friendly matter. This new male is becoming interesting the more he's getting to know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Damien perks his ears and looks up. Since he used to be a sentry, he is an expert when it comes to sensing danger. Damien spots an martial hawk circling above them and he sounds a frantic alarm call, knowing the martial hawk is one of the meerkat's most dangerous enemies.

Ooc: I feel smart for knowing that myself..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

ooc: Yup that's true. A meerkats worst enemy is a martial eagle.

Lancaster jolts at the alarm and whips his head up at the sky. He slinks down low seeing the martial eagle whilst sounding distressed chirps. He amplifies Damien's alarm by adding in his own alarm bark and dashes for the nearest bolt hole that comes into his view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Damien finds a safe spot under a plant and keeps sounding the alarm. Hoping all the meerkats are gone. He looks around from his hiding spot, eyes locked on the martial eagle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Ooc: brb
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Lancaster makes it safely to the bolt hole, which is located in front of a drie doring bush, but doesn't go below right away. He risks his life by standing out in the open to make sure everyone gets into shelter safely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 am

Damien sees a pup playing out in the open and runs towards it, picks it up my the scruff, and tries to get back to the burrow, to save this young pups life. The pup definately smelled of The Willows mob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 am

ooc: I'll say the pups you saved is my character Meg.

bic: Meg can feel herself being carried into the bolthole. At first she's surprised, but peeps grateful.

Buckeye, Jackie and Snowflake run into the bolthole and huddle together.

Snicker giggles and paws at his father and sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

Lancaster grins, impressed with Damien's heroism. Not even a member yet and he's already leaped into action to help save a group he doesn't even know from certain death. This brave male will definately be a great asset to the group. He's relieved when Damien gets Meg into safty and when a handful of Willows make it into the safty of the burrow. Not everyone is below so he remains above ground until he's absolutely sure everyone is inside safely.

Unaware of the aerial problems facing the foraging party, Tank happily takes in the quality time he's having with his kids. He playfully snaps at Snicker and Triscuit but since they have fragile bodies, he keeps his playful nibbles on a very gentle level.

Triscuit prods at her father's thigh and giggles in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next