Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Instinctively, Tank is tempted to join Ashtail in the war dance and Mozart in the mobbing but he stays put. He needs to ensure the pups stay safe. He watches the porcupine with narrowed eyes. He badly wants to attack it but fights to maintain his protective gaurd over his children. A predator could take advantage of distracted adults and in an instant, snatch one of the pups if they are undsupervised.

Triscuit watches Ashtail and Mozart's aggressive defenses with interest. Some day these techniques could prove of use to her if she ever finds herself in a position where she'll need to defend herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 am

Snicker allows Mozart to carry him back to his father and sister. Approaching the porcupine had been a foolish move and could've been fatal.

Jackie, Snowflake and Meg scan the area.

Buckeye eats a millepede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 am

Mozart snarls and spits , she swats at the Porcupine then watches it waddle off with a smirk .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 am

Lancaster pulls up a millipede. He drags it across the sand, spending more time than it usually takes to rub off the toxins from the millipede's body. He likes it when every bit of the toxin is wiped off as even a little bit leaves a strange after raste in his mouth which he dislikes. After 10 minutes, Lancaster feels the millipede should be good to eat and devours it quickly.

Tank lets his bristled fur down as the porcupine chooses to no longer put up a fight. He watches it leave with his eyes narrowed in slits, a facial expression that says, "You'd better not come back or else" is formed on his face.

Triscuit watches the porcupine leave relieved. Watching its quills get uncomfortably close to the babysitters was making her extremely nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 am

Mozart moves close to Tank , she nuzzles the pups and then smiles up at Tank .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

Tank smiles proudly at Tosca. Her and Ashtail's quick thinking and formidable front saved the pups from getting injured. He gets up and breifly grooms them as a reward for their brave actions. Going up against a porcupine can be foolish. Even though he's courageous in times of danger, he'd hesitate to confront a porcupine as it can suddenly drive it's deadly spines into him quicker than he would have time to react. He's glad no one got hurt.

Triscuit churrs camly as she's nuzzled. Her eyes glimmer with admireation, finding what Ashtail and Mozart did to be very brave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 am

occ: lol , i think yuo mean Mozart xD

Mozart nuzzled Tank , starting to like him , but she wanted to hold her feelings back as it could be disastrous , she sits down and cuddles Snicker and Triscuit .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am

ooc: Oh whoops ha ha XD

Tank churrs as Mozart nuzzled him and returns a nuzzle a second later. He's oblivious to her strong feelings towards him but his feelings towards her are more like a sibling relationship than a romantic one.

Triscuit snuggles into Mozart's fur feeling more relaxed now that the danger has passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am

occ: Meh , im going to have her love him as a sibling instead Smile

Mozart churred and cuddled Triscuit close , she gently nuzzled Triscuits head
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm

ooc: Ok that's fine:) Tank's original mate was Maylene but the person who plays her hasn't been on for a few months so I think Maylene is dispersed for now.

Triscuit closes her eyes for a moment and churrs softly in content. She felt a scense of security and warmth in Mozart's caring embrace. She hasn't seen her mother since she emerged and has begun to see Mozart as being a step in mother to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:33 pm

occ: oh Cute , Little family : Triscuit , Snicker , Tank and mozart <33

Mozart smiles and nuzzles Triscuit , she gets up and nuzzles Tank
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

ooc: Awww ^w^

Triscuit follows Mozart over to her father with a limp and plops herself down in between them. She looks up at them smiling happily.

Tank nuzzles Mozart back caringly then begins to groom her. Some bonding and nerve soothing is much needed after the scare with the porcupine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:38 pm

occ: I proclaim them , officially a Family xD

Mozart smiles and continues grooming Tank , nuzzling Triscuit every so often
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 pm

ooc: Yaaay! lol

Tank continues grooming Mozart. He has fogotten about Maylene at the moment.

Triscuit nuzzles Tank and Mozart's sides contently, happily enjoying her time with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Mozart smiles and also grooms Tank , she looks down and gently cuddles Triscuit
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Ok that's fine:) Tank's original mate was Maylene but the person who plays her hasn't been on for a few months so I think Maylene is dispersed for now.

ooc- Yeah, let's forget "that person" and assume her characters are MIA.

ic- Bravo performs sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Ashtail stays near the entrance of the burrow. She began to feel a bit paranoid and now was very wary. As if Ghost's attack wasn't bad enough, that porcupine made her be on edge. She decides to stand sentry duty, ignoring the injury on her neck for the time being.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Feeling full, Lancaster pads over to the shelter of a bush and plops down on his belly. His eyes drift across the foraging ground as he watches the group forage.

Tank looks up from grooming Mozart and glances around, also feeling on edge. First Ghost's attack, then the porcupine, what next? He too is paranoid that there could be more danger on the way.

Triscuit presses into Mozart's warm and comfortably soft fur. She churrs in content enjoying the snuggle.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Golly Gosh whined quietly when Ashtail picked him up. He wanted to be near the action! However, he stayed at the burrow though, until he was sure that the adults thought it was safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 am

Snicker calms down when the porcupine leaves. He further calms down when Mozart snuggles him.

Buckeye, Jackie, Snowflake and Meg look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Kamala catches a beetle and quickly munches it down, not letting anything go to waste. She struggles to keep her weight on at the best of times, and being on her own for so long hasn't helped a bit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Lancaster allows his eye lids to droop. The after meal drowsiness has begun to take effect. A short afternoon katnap should do the trick of recharging his batteries.

Tank swivels his head in every direction, a stern expression formed on his face. He's on edge after the morning's events and has stepped up his gaurd over the pups. He's determined to prevent anymore threats from getting near his children and the fellow babysitters.

Triscuit continues snuggling into Mozart's belly. In an adult's caring and protective grasp, she feels she has no reason to be scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 am

Snicker huddles close to his sister and Mozart.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 am

After staying out for a bit and scanning the area, Ashtail sees nothing is out there... At least, not yet. She attempts to groom her injury on her neck, with little success. Growling a bit in frustration, she shakes her head and looks back ahead. She wasn't going to let an injury slow her down. Not now. She had to ensure no more threats would come their way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Noticing Ashtail struggling to tend to her neck wound, Tank thoughtfully offers her some gentle grooming around the wound to ease its stinging pain. He'd rather help someone in need of assistance than take his role as a setinal over his head. With nothing to worry about for now, he takes advantage of the tranquility to tend to Ashtail's neck wound. It's important to keep the wound clean to prevent infection from developing.

Triscuit cuddles with her brother Snicker. She's now completely calm. With motherly Mozart embracing them in her nurturing hug and her brave protective brother by her side, Triscuit feels safe and secure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next