Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Cloud Catcher.....10 months 5 days
Splash......8 months 1 day
Aaron.....4 months 3 days
Topaz......3 months 19 days
Sanders......3 months 3 days
Cleo, Skyler, Lyric.....2 months 7 days
Shira, Jia, Boomslang, Pikachu.....1 month 1 day
Jet, Blazer, Snap Dragon, Nashita......29 days
Amani, Sheri......1 month
Enkozi.....21 days

Due Dates
Nimbus and Antebellum's litter....(confirmed) Due 24th of December
Elena and Bandit's litter....(Unconfirmed) Due 25th of January?

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

ooc- Sorry if I only get one post out per day if even that this week. Finals start tommorrow and go through Friday.

ic- Elena sleeps in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Jupiter was slowly coming out from the bolt hole, shaking herself. Things had been slowly getting a bit better. She stands on her hind legs, taking a look around the area. So far, things seemed quiet. She stands back on all fours, sitting near the bolt hole and decided to await for everyone else.

Topaz, on the other hand, was still asleep. So far, she had been doing just fine. Her wounds had been healing quite nicely. The one on her back was still taking a bit, but it was also looking better than when she first had it. She also was able to move about now without feeling a lot of pain. However, she seemed to have developed a back problem. She couldn't bend or move her back in certain angles without feeling incredible pain.

((OOC: Decided that Topaz will start having back problems as a result from Ghost's assault.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Amani and Jia emerge and look around.

Enkozi is still in the burrow. In a matter of minutes he would join his family above ground for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

((Occ-Melrose is in TK))

Bic-FrightNight woke up and came out of the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Karma awakens with a stretch and shakes her fur free of sand that had collected on it during the night. Slowly, she makes her way up to the burrow entrance where she surfaces to discover it to be a gorgious morning. She churrs with awe at the beauty the Kalahari landscape takes in the morning sunrise. After stretching once more, she pads over to a comfortable looking spot where she sits down to begin her sunning session. She peeps a cheerful good morning to the meerkats already above ground.

Boomslang and Nashita are asleep, curled up against each other.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Antebellum emerged slowly. She was shocked on the attack on Topaz that had occurred. Whatever happened was more than just unjust. It was murder and harm. Topaz might never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Jupiter greeted everyone who came out. Like Antebellum, she was still worried about Topaz. She had taken notice of the young pup and her back. She was clearly never gonna be the same after that attack. She looks off into the distance, feeling boiling anger. Ghost would surely pay if he ever came back. Thanks to him, Topaz would forever have problems with her back.

Topaz finally awakes, and winced when she feels her back was in a position her body disliked. She manages to move her back a bit, and the pain slowly faded. She sighs in relief and slowly stood up. She shakes some sand off her fur, which no longer bothered her injuries. They healed to where her wounds didn't need constant attention anymore, but still needed to be checked on. She walked around, testing her back today. It felt a bit sore from the position it was in, but it was bearable. She peeps in satisfaction and went toward the bolt hole entrance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Elena slowly emerges and begins to sun herself. She's concerned for Topaz, but has other things on her mind as well. She's not yet showing signs of being pregnant she's aware of, and she's anxious about knowing for sure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Karma winces slightly as she felt a small itch feeling prick on her shoulder. She grooms it to make the feeling go away. It's the shoulder that had recieved a nasty bite from Ghost's powerful jaws during the fight to protect Topaz. The wound has scabbed over and is starting to heal without any complications. She herself is still reeling from the attack on poor innocent Topaz. The nights following after the attack, she has been haunted by nightmares which would wake her up several times during the night. She has also had bad dreams about Dragster's death but today she's feeling a little more relaxed, especially since Topaz appears to be healing nicely from Ghost's assault. However, she knows Topaz may never be the same mentally and/or physically. Her back may have some kind of permanent damage but hopefully not to an extent where it could be diblating. Karma also believes Topaz could be fearful towards strangers because of Ghost's attack, having come out of no where, she wouldn't blame her for becoming ditrustful towards any potentially new meerkats who would want to join the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 am

Topaz slowly emerges from the burrow, walking very carefully as she didn't want to upset her back. She looks around at the adults, frowning. She had noticed how worried most of them had been about her. She attempted to sit down, wincing slightly from her back protesting against her current action. But she chose to ignore it and sat down, fighting back the urge to whine from the pain. She didn't want to further worry the adults. But indeed, the incident left her horribly traumatized. She would more or likely be scared of strangers now.

Jupiter watched Topaz, frowning. Even sitting down was a chore for the poor pup. She dug her claws into the sand, her anger toward Ghost reforming. Why would anyone do such a thing? Especially to an innocent pup? She closed her eyes, attempting to keep herself calm. Topaz was still alive, was she not? And she was healing just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 am

Amani and Jia look around, still tired.

Enkozi waits a few more minutes before walking towards the burrow entrance. At first, he is blinded by the light, but he keeps walking until he makes it up the slope. Once h reaches the top, he looks around at the beautiful scenary that meets his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 am

Antebellum sits down in dismay. She's got no idea what's going on back in the Tiny Kats, if there are still any of them left.

Skyler sits by Sherri. After Ghost's assault on Topaz nobody is going near her. Skyler won't allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am

Puzzle emerges from the burrow, looking around as he did so, still slightly on edge after Ghost's attack. He greets those who are up, before grooming himself at the burrow entrance.

Alethia is still asleep below ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 am

ooc: Who's the dominant couple again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 am

ooc- Jupiter and Puzzle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 am

Spirit Rider wrote:
ooc- Jupiter and Puzzle. Smile

((OOC: Yup. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 am

Karma finishes tending to her sore but healing shoulder wound and peeps a good morning to Puzzle as he emerged. Since Ghost's attack on Topaz, she's been jumpier than usual. Every time she hears a movement in the grass or in a bush, she panics, thinking it's him returning for more blood shed but it always turns out to be a harmless herbavore animal. It's as if his attack is slowly causing her to go crazy. She sighs trying to keep herself calm. He isn't coming back....he isn't coming back.....she repeats this in her mind several times hoping this wishful thought will come true.

Boomslang and Nashita are still asleep. They had been up late last night playfighting and playing other pupish games so they intend to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Elena looks at Topaz with a frown, distracting herself from the suspense of her possible litter on the way. She carefully looks at Topaz's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Jupiter looks at Karma, frowning. She wasn't the only one. The young dominate had also been very wary ever since Topaz had been attacked. But she felt more than ready to fight Ghost if he tried to show his face again. He had to pay for what he did to Topaz. Her back problem was all his fault from his assault, and he would pay one way or another.

Topaz slowly stood, wincing again from her back. Looking at Karma, the pup walked over, starting to nuzzle the adult female, seeming to sense her fearfulness. She even tried to groom Karma, but the sharp pain in her back caused her to stop and decided that nuzzling worked better and resumed doing just that. She didn't want Karma to be this deathly worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Jiggy emerged and walked over to Karma he sat down and also nuzzled her trying to soothe the females nerves . he smiled at Topaz and cuddled her before grooming her back wounds

May emerged and sat grimly , she had a dream about Steel and for some reason wants the rogue male back , she frowns and shakes her head
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Karma looks at Topaz's wounds with sympathy. It seems Ghost will get away with leaving his permanent mark on her. Every time she sees that scar the vivd memory of Ghost attacking her floods her mind. She wrenches her eyes shut tightly and digs her claws into the sand angrily. Ghost will pay with his either his limb or life if they see him again! She snaps out of her anger when she feels someone nuzzling against her. She sees that it's Topaz and smiles sweetly. She assumes the little pup sensed her tensions and is trying to ease her ruffled nerves. She nuzzles Topaz back, which takes her mind off her worries. Karma feels someone else nuzzle her and realizes it's Jiggy. She feels relaxed now and insistst everyone she's fine and has become her calm usual self.

Boomslang wakes up but remains laying in his spot. He's still a little groggy.

Nashita also awakens but slowly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Jupiter smiles when she sees Jiggy and Topaz comfort Karma. She especially needed it. She looks back toward the distance and stood on her hind legs, deciding to do some sentry duty until the forging party was ready.

Topaz churrs when Karma nuzzles her back. When Jiggy began to tend to her back, she stays still and allows him to do so. She had gotten used to this by now and it no longer bothered her. But it did seem the bite mark on her back was gonna leave a permanent scar, forever reminding the mob and herself of Ghost's cruel and heartless assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Puzzle watches Topaz, glad to see that she's recovering and hoping that the group won't be running into Ghost again any time soon.

Alethia wakes and decides to join the others, looking forwards to starting a new day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm

ooc: Tosca, don't you mean Demon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next