Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Karma frowns, understanding Topaz's disappointment but staying behind will be for her best. There could be many predators out there who'd see her as being an easy target. It wouldn't be worth the risk in her condition. Hopefully with in the next few days she'll be well enough to join the adults on the daily foraging trips. For now, she should concentrate on fully healing before doing anything that could put her at risk of being predated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Amani and Jia follow happily.

Enkozi watches the group leave.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Elena follows, but still worried for Topaz.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Jupiter was also worried, but she was still a bit at ease knowing Topaz was in good paws. The babysitters wouldn't allow anymore harm to be done to the young pup.

Topaz still wasn't too happy with staying behind, but she knew it was for her own good. Feeling a bit hungry, she began to do some forging around the burrow. She would wince once in a while from her back, but otherwise, she seemed to be attempting to ignore it. She possibly would have to get used to it at one point, since it seemed she could have this problem for the rest of her life.

Last edited by Night on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Karma watches Topaz as she forages around the burrow. She's devoted herself as being her body gaurd until she recovers. She's determined to make sure nothing tries to harm her and will defend her with her life with anything attempts to.

ooc: I've lost interest in playing Boomslang and Nashita. If someone wants to they can have them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 pm

ooc: I would adopt Nashita and Boomslang, but I already have three pups to play here.

bic:Amani and Jia run after Jupiter.

Enkozi looks over at Topaz and walks over to her. She was the only pup that was here apart from himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

ooc: Ok. I may decide to keep them if no body wants them.

Karma stays close to Topaz and Enkozi, making sure they don't wonder too far from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

((OOC: I could take the two off your hands. I'm used to taking on more than one character at a time (I do it very often, and hey, almost 10 years of practicing that helps. xD), and I'm a fast thinker when it comes to posting. :3 But I wanna see if anyone else may want them first. I don't wanna feel like I'm being greedy. xD))

The group soon found themselves at the forging spot and Jupiter gets to work on digging. She finds a scorpion, disarms it easily, and devours it before continuing to dig. She would look around for any signs of danger once in a while, still being wary about possible dangers. Especially since this was most of the other pup's first forging trip and she hoped nothing would happen to make it a bad trip.

Topaz finds a smell beetle and attempts to grab it, only to miss and watch it as it fled into a hole under a rock. She pouted. She hasn't quite mastered catching moving prey yet. She takes notice of Enkozi approaching and she smiles. At least she wasn't the only one who was behind.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 am

Cloud Catcher emerged just in time to see the others leaving. Feeling hungry, he ran after them, not wanting to miss a day's foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 am

occ: I Sorta wanted to play Boomslang but i dont mind if Night wants them Smile

Jiggy followed happily , he looked around before continuing following Jupiter

May sat with Karma and Topaz

occ: I might kill off Jiggy and May . im not sure tho!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am

ooc: Sure you can have them Night but if someone wants one or the other they can be split with someone playing Boomslang and another playing Nashita. I kinda lost interest in playing them too so instead killing them off I think it'd be better if someone else plays them. I have good days and bad days with posting. Some times I'm pretty quick because I know what I want to say and other days I have writers block or can't think of much words to say. @ Tosca: Awww D:

Karma stands gaurd near Topz and Enkozi as they forage close to the burrow. She trains her sharp eyes on the sky and landscape, staying ever vigilant. This is perhaps the most alert she's been as a setinal but there's a good reason to be. Topaz is still recovering from injuries and if spotted by a predator, there's no doubt it'd try to take advantage of her weakened state. Karma isn't taking any chances and doesn't take her eyes off once from the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am

Elena starts a forage, feeling slightly more hungry than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

As Puzzle forages, he keeps an eye on the pups. It would be easy for a pup to wander off and get lost or picked off by an opportunistic predator, so he's constantly making sure that no-one wanders too far away.

Alethia stays close to Enkozi and Topaz at the burrow, and her attention turns to some nearby trees. They were an ideal place for a bird of prey to perch in and watch them from, and she studies them carefuly to make sure that no such threat was present. Luckily she doesn't spot any danger in the trees, and turns her attention to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Karma fixates her attention on the horizontal landscape and closely observes the vegetation nearby. Jackals, snakes and other ground predators are more likely to frequent these areas so she's keeping a stern watch to the ground as Alethia has the sky and trees covered. Together, they'll be able to ensure Topaz and Enkozi's safty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Occ_wat
Happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: The group is foraging and some of the members are babysitting Enkozi and Topaz.

bic: Amani and Jia try digging for food, but being young and inexperienced, they aren't having much luck.

Enkozi smiles back at Topaz and looks around again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 pm

((OOC: I can take Nasthia so you can have Boomslang Tocsa. That way, we're both happy. :3))

Jupiter looks over at Amani and Jia. Chuckling a little in amusement of the two attempting to dig, she digs a bit and pulls out another millipede. Dragging it across the sand several times to get rid of its toxins, she brought it over to the two, dropping it before them. She even bit it in half so the two wouldn't fight over it. Giving the two a smile, she went back to forging herself.

Topaz looks around too, seeing Karma and Alethia watching the trees. Curious, she also looks at the trees, unaware that the two were watching the trees for bird of prey, something she never seen before. Hopefully, she wouldn't be seeing one anytime soon, given her state. She titles her head, curious. She never really got the chance to look at the trees near the bolt hole and they had her interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Karma swivles her head in all directions, making sure not to miss any thing that could be concealing a deadly threat. Her sharp focus is fixated mostly on the vegetation since snakes and jackals could appear from those locations suddenly. In between her vigilant watch, she makes glances at Topaz and Enkozi making sure they're staying close to her and Alethia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

FrightNight sits in the Burrow then comes out looking thin he hasn't ate in a week
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Topaz looks at Fright Night. She had noticed he hadn't been eating. Fueled by determination, she began to forge again. She dug as fast as her small limbs would allow, completely ignoring the pain from her back. She finds another beetle and this time, didn't even give it a chance to escape. She bites down on it, ending its life quickly. She felt proud of herself for her first successful catch, but rather than eating it herself, she walked over to the adult male, putting the beetle down and pushes it toward him, offering it to him. She hated to see him looking so thin. He had to be starving.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Karma smiles at Topaz, glad to see she's foraging without any trouble. She had feared for days her injury would keep her imobilized to a point where it would bring her towards starvation but it seems she's beaten the odds and has become quite a fighter. She's impressed with the pup's spunk and determination. It's going to take more than Ghost's heartless brutal attack to bring her down. She churrs adoringly as she saw her share a morsel with Fright Night. Karma herself feels hungry but she's refraining from eating until later. She wants to makes sure Topaz and Enkozi are kept under tight protection as they eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:37 am

occ: Thats fair Smile . Can we start playing them YoshKat ??

May keeps Topaz close to the burrow entrance , she also scans the surrounding area , she fixates her eyes on a camel thorn tree . but then takes her eyes off it as a group of starlings take flight , she smiles and sits down .

Jiggy begins foraging whilst keeping a eye on the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 am

Fright Night Smiles at Topaz No thank you He Peeped
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Topaz frowned when Fright Night didn't accept her offering. But at least he looked a bit happier. She nods slowly, understanding he didn't want the beetle. So, she picks it up. Looking over at Karma, she approached and put the beetle down near her, pushing it over. She was hungry herself, but she was in a giving mood. She didn't know why, but she was. Maybe it was just because she was relieved to of survived Ghost's heartless attack.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Karma churrs in a way that sounds like she's saying awww then peeps a thanks to Topaz. She didn't have to offer her food to her, exspecially when needs all the strength she can get. But seeing that she's in a perky mood she accepts the offering and chews it down at moderate pace. She churrs happy to see that Topaz's mood is bright. She had certainly pulled through Ghost's brutal assault and it's great to see she's getting back to her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next