Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:41 pm

occ: Oh Yeah , sorry
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Antebellum sits on her haunches. She wants to know what happened to the other members of her split family. She glances wistfully out into the distance, hoping they would reunite soon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Elena walks over and sits next to Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Karma is calm enough now to focus on other things thanks to everyone's comfort. She churrs a thanks to the members who had comforted her then stands up on her hind legs. The priority that has entered her clear of strees mind now is getting herself warm so she move around easier when comes to foraging.

Boomslang fully wakes up and bounds above ground chirping happily and is followed by Nashita a minute later. They run around the burrow chasing each other.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Sensing no danger, Jupiter goes back on all fours, but doesn't let her guard down. With a bolt hole filled with pups, and the fact they had almost lost Topaz to Ghost, she was more aware they had to be more careful. If Ghost were to discover the bolt hole was filled with defenseless pups, or any predator as a matter of fact, the lives of the pups would be at great risk.

Topaz relaxes slowly as her back was tended to. She was slowly learning to ignore most of the pain her wound caused, since she knew most of the things she did would cause her back to protest. Even sitting was something her wound disliked. But, knowing she would HAVE to sit some time, she slowly was growing used to ignoring most of the pain her wound would cause due to certain movements or angles she would do with her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm

FrightNight frowns he'll babysit again hes not ready to go and Forage yet
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: Have Jupiter and Puzzle mated, or have they just decided there's too many pups? xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm

ooc: No they didn't mate. I think the only pup still burrow confined is Enkozi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

ooc: Isn't Enkozi old enough to emerge? I thought he was three weeks old.

bic: Enkozi looks around.

Amani and Jia watch Boomslang and Nashita play, still a bit too drowsy to joing them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:06 pm

ooc: Yeah he is.

Boomslang and Nashita continue chasing each other and dash past several of the adults' feet.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

((OOC: Yeah, Jupiter and Puzzle haven't mated yet. It could be from the fact they got a lot of pups as it is, especially with Antebellum being pregnant and having a litter of her own soon. And the fact Elena will be possibly pregnant too. They'll end up with a pup overload if Jupiter becomes pregnant. xD))

Jupiter looks around, feeling it would be time to go forging soon. She looked at Topaz, and felt she should stay at the bolt hole today. She still needed to recover from her traumatizing experience, and felt she'd be safer with the babysitters. She couldn't bare the idea of her being attacked again, and this time, she could be killed if that happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Karma watches Boomslang and Nashita run past the adults in amusement. They're so adorable together when they play.

Boomslang whirls around and tackles Nashita as she ran into him. The 2 tumble across the ground churring with delight as they playfully nip and bat at each other.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Elena grooms herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 am

Jupiter makes a count, to see if everyone was up. She nods to herself and decided to go soon.

Topaz watched the adults. She wanted to go out today, but had a feeling the adults wouldn't allow her, due to what had happened with Ghost. She frowns, hoping she'll get to go. She'll even stay near the adults!

Last edited by Night on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 am

ooc: I'm actually going to take Antebellum to the Tiny kats soon... I have a character overload here.

Antebellum gazed up at the sky, not knowing what to do. If she knew they were close to her family and the journey wouldn't be rough she would search for them, but there were far to many dangers out there if the group was far away that could harm her pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 am

Jiggy smiled and followed Jupiter

May sat with Topaz , she would stay today just in case anything bad happened again

Panda yawned as she carelessly walked into Comets territory , she smiled and began foraging .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 am

Karma stays close to Topaz. Ever since Ghost attacked her, she's become very protective of her. She's debating on staying at the burrow with May to watch over the pup. It's probably a good idea Topaz stays behind to rest one more day before doing anything strenious that could cause her further injury.

Boomslang bounds over to Jupiter, anxious to get moving.

Nashita runs after Boomslang also excited about taking on another day full of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 am

((OOC: Okie dokie Stormy.))

Making some calls that it was time to go and forge, Jupiter began to lead the forging party off. She felt the same as Karma, that Topaz should stay at the bolt hole today. She wasn't fully recovered, and she would be safer with the babysitters. She'd be exposed if she went with the forging party.

Topaz saw Jupiter beginning to go and she got herself to stand up, gritting her teeth a bit from the pain. But however, she managed to get on all fours. She looked eager to go, but didn't know Jupiter wanted her to stay with the babysitters today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 am

Antebellum follows Jupiter, but in her mind is pondering wether or not to go in search of her old family.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 am

ooc: I think Flower's character Melrose wants to take the TK splinter group to find the Comets at some point maybe they could meet up. I'd quite like to have Sanders and Jet go back across as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

ooc: Okay. But you read my plan in TK, right? When things upset me, I can be quite a rebel...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am

Karma is impressed with Topaz's determination to join the adults on today's forage but would also rather prefer that she stays at the burrow. She needs some rest so her wounds, especially the one on her back, has a chance to heal correctly. Plus she'd be an easy target if a predator were to catch her by surprise. Karma coos to Topaz, urging to stay at the burrow. She can still get her supply of prey on burrow grounds. Karma would be happy to help her forae around the burrow.

Boomslang and Nashita bound after Jupiter churring excitiedly.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am

ooc: If your characters would naturally behave that way then that's fine Stormy.
I'm currently having loading errors again with the website so I may not get many posts up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 am

((OOC: Whatever you guys wanna do, I'll do whatever. Smile))

Jupiter smiled as she watched Boomslang and Nasthia. They finally could go forging with the adults. She soon realized if more pups came, the adults would have to be on high alert, especially if Ghost were to make a reappearence. She shivers from the idea, but shook her head. They haven't seen Ghost in days. He probably got the idea the first time and decided not to come back. Either way, Jupiter was going to be much more alert. Even if Ghost didn't come back, predators could still be a threat.

Topaz looked up at Karma, her expression sorrowful. She wanted to go! But, after a bit, she sighs in defeat and knows the adults were only doing what they felt was best for her. She watched as Jupiter led the forging party off, feeling completely left out. But she knew she'll get to go again when she was fully recovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Puzzle goes to follow the foraging party, and whilst Alethia is tempted to go, she decides that she would be more useful babysitting the pups.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next