Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

ooc: I kinda wanted the battle to last a little longer than that. T_T
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Back at the burrow, the heart pounding close up experiance with the Gemsbok has passed so Karma releases her protective grip on the pups to allow them to get back to their play.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 pm

((OOC: Have him keep fighting. Whatever you want.))

Jupiter bares her teeth. While she had no idea what was going on between Bandit and Elena, he wasn't backing off and therefore, a threat and he had to be dealt with. She sank her teeth into Bandit's tail, giving him an eviction mark. Leave, NOW! Or you shall be beaten and chased! She demanded, baring her fangs.

Topaz watched as the Gemsbok passed, awed. She's never seen one of those before, and she had forgotten what happened with Cleo as she watched the Gemsbok pass by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Enkozi continues watching the gemsbok.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Karma watches the gemsbok with her head tilted to the right. Even though they can pose a bit of a hazard they're quite intriguing to observe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Elena bites back at Bandit, almost angry now.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Bandit snickered. His task was half done... He'd return... With that, he runs off.

ooc: Oo
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm

ooc- Did he say that to her?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Enraged, Jupiter chases after Bandit, wanting to be sure he'd be long gone and never return.

Topaz watches as the big creature went out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

ooc: No... That'd spoil his plan.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Unaware of the unexpected fight between Bandit and Elena at the foraging party, Karma turns her gaze away from the gemsbok and resumes keeping watch for danger. She's become protective of the pups and is determined to ensure they stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc- Okay.

ic- Elena doesn't give chase when Bandit runs off, feeling sick to the stomach about how he backstabbed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 am

Amani and Jia look over, confused.

Enkozi watches the gemsbok closely.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

And don't you dare come back! Jupiter snarled when Bandit was long gone. Sighing softly, she went back to the forging group and checked on Elena for any serious injuries.

Topaz yawns a little, and stretches her small body, wincing a bit from her back.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

Elena tells Jupiter she's alright. None of the wounds are serious, but there's a few deep ones that hurt. She starts tending to her wounds, deep in thought. Now she's alone if she ends up pregnant, with no one at her side, and the pups she might end up having are fathered by someone who just tried to kill her (in her opinion.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

With the atmosphere being tranquil around th burrow, Karma takes advantage of the relaxing vibe by grooming herself. She watches the pups closely as she self grooms. She knows better not to take her eyes off the pups. Any lack of supervision could prove fatal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Alethia remains on sentry duty at the burrow. The incident with the gemsbok has left her slightly on edge, and she's not dropping her guard for a second.

Puzzle glares after Bandit as he runs off, deciding there would be no point in giving chase now. Puzzle sighs, turning to Elena. She seems alright, but he feels sorry for her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Elena tends to her wounds, which still hurt and are still bleeding. No one ever knew of their relationship it seems, and she hopes they're not catching on to anything she'd rather not have them know.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Jupiter helps Elena tend to her injuries with some grooming of her own. She didn't understand why Bandit attacked Elena before. Did something happen during the predator scare? For now, she chose to worry about it later and focused on helping Elena.

Topaz moved carefully after stretching as her back began to burn from the pain from her injured back. She finally can't hold it in and lets out a small whine. The stretching was a bad idea, now her whole back felt as if it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Karma looks over at Topaz frowning with sympathy. She saunders on over to her where she begins carefully and gently tending to her back injury. Hearing the little pup's whine had brung out her nuturing motherly side. She hates to see any pup in pain so she tries her best to ease the pain Topaz is feeling with some gentle grooming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am

Enkozi looks over at Topaz with sympathy.

Amani and Jia look around.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Elena whimpers, feeling distraught after being attacked and later abandoned by her supposed "mate."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Jupiter frowns when she heard Elena whimper. Later, she was gonna have a talk with the young teen to see what happened between her and Bandit. It seemed urgent.

Topaz presses herself against Karma, trembling from the pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Karma sighs feeling sympathetic torwards Topaz. It pulls at her heart strings to see her suffering from the pain. She keeps up her grooming, hoping it'll ease her pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am

Jiggy hisses as Bandit flees , he looks at Elena and nuzzles her , for some reason , he has began to see her as his daughter , ever since his litter died , hes always wanted a daughter and it seems he now has one .

May looks at Topaz sympathetically , she sighs and cuddles her , she then turns her attention to Cleo .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next