Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Karma yawns loudly, feeling tired. She opts not to head below ground though and remains where she is intending to watch the sun set and socialize for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Elena heads below quickly, hoping none of the babysitters notice the scars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 am

Amani and Jia still look around.

Enkozi curls up and falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Jupiter lets out a small yawn, feeling tired. She stretched her slender body out and shook herself. She decided to stay out for a bit longer before heading to sleep.

Puzzle looks around to ensure everyone was around and knew most possibly went into the bolt hole to sleep. Stretching himself, he peeps to Jupiter to let her know he was going to sleep before heading inside the bolt hole alongside his sister.

Nashita yawns as well and loosing interest in playing, she followed those who were going to sleep.

Topaz slowly stood up, wincing a little from her back. What should she do? Head inside or stay with the adults for a bit longer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Horrendous wakes up and starts forging
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm

ooc- Alright listen hunte890. You're not active enough to possibly be able to keep updated. It's the evening the the group is home for the night.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc: Yes, they had already gone foraging and now they're back at the burrow, preparing to settle down for the night.

Karma leans back on her haunches and gazes contendedly at the beautiful evening sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Amani and Jia decide to turn in for the night, also tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Karma's eyes begin to droop but she chooses to resist her tiredness just a little bit longer so she can watch the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Jupiter also was watching the sun set. It was always so beautiful... Many always would forget just how beautiful. She smiles as the sky turned a beautiful red-golden as the sun began to disappear in the distance.

Puzzle finds a chamber and walks in, curling up near Alethia and fell asleep.

Nashita finds a spot and curls up as well, falling asleep in seconds.

Topaz watches the sun set alongside with those who were outside, looking awed. This was her first time seeing a sun set and it astonished her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Karma is astonished by the beauty the landscape is taking in the setting sun's shine. Her eyes glisten with awe and amazement.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

When the sun was nearly gone, Jupiter feels its time to go into the burrow, before the moon would come out. After making sure all the pups were inside the burrow, she nudges Topaz carefully by the side to let her know its time to go to sleep.

Puzzle is asleep next to his sister.

Nashita is also asleep.

Topaz nods in understanding toward Jupiter and carefully walks into the burrow, tiredness kicking in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Suddenly, Karma's eyelids begin to droop. Too tired to keep hanging around above ground, she heads below for the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Elena lays down in a small chamber away from the others and starts to doze off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Karma finds a chamber and heads inside where she immediately begins making herself comfortable. She yawns and stretches out then rests her head on her front paws, tired.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Once everyone was inside, Jupiter goes in lastly. Finding herself a chamber, she lays down and curls up a little, soon falling asleep.

Puzzle and Nashita continue to sleep.

Topaz finds a chamber with some of the other pups and curls herself up nearby them and slowly drifts into sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Karma closes her eyes. The silent atmosphere about the burrow begins lulling her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Elena falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Karma drifts off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Aaron was preparing to fall asleep while Horrendous was alredy sleeping before evryone
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Content churrs vibrate up from Karma's throat as she sleeps on soundly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Enkozi, Jia and Amani are asleep.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Having fallen asleep on his elder brother's leg, Jet soundly snoozed dreaming of the playfight he had with Topaz earlier in the day.

Feeling his leg go numb, Sanders awoke and stared at the earthy roof above. His missing relatives still bothered him greatly..first Badru, then his littermate sister, then his parents...
Growling faintly to himself, he lie there powerless to find them. Tomorrow would have to be another day watching the horizon, waiting patiently till a day he was old enough to venture out into the expanse of the Kalahari to find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14