Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 am

ooc: I'm not posting much. I'm trying to get caught up again...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

ooc: Bluh, I always end up falling a little bit behind on the weekends cuz I'm usually not home during the dayXP

Black Widow can scense the presence of a few meerkats at her side. She looks up and realizes that at least 2 of the Midnight members seem to care about her situation. She churrs a somber thank you to Latika and Kassy for providing her with some comfort, she really appreciates the closure in this time of despair. She doesn't follow the group out to forage, she's too distraught to eat. She begins to think about burrying the several hour old pup that hadn't been given a chance at life.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

ooc- I thought they were born a week ago.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:57 pm

ooc: Oh woopsXD

Black Widow picks up the lifeless week old pup and somberly carries it over to a bush. She puts it on the ground and sighs with despair. She'll be burrying it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Kassy smiles and follows Black Widow to the bush , she shakes her head feeling Sympathy for Black Widow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Black Widow slowly begins to dig a hole. She's rarely ever shed a tear thinking that sadness is a weakness but in this occassion she can't help but to let the despair over take her. This was one of her pups from her first litter. She hoped for all of them to have survived but politics can often deal devestating punishments. She lets sad sounding peeps escape her mouth as she digs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Kassy lay down and spotted something rustling in the bushes she growled and got up she looked at the bush but continued growling as a Honey Badger came out , she started war dancing towards it they were known to kill pups .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Black Widow looks up after hearing Kassy growl. She's startled when a honey badger jumps out from the bushes. She puts her pup in the hole she dug and growls. Not in the mood to put up with an unwanted predator, she joins Kassy in a war dance. This predator has picked the wrong time to attack and it's about to regret showing it's ungly face here. Black Widow is still fueled with rage and will kill this honey badger if it doesn't think the wiser about running. She's so angry right now that she will not stop an attack until her victim is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Kassy watches as the Honey Badger hisses but then runs off she relaxes and sits down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Black Widow takes a swipe at the hissing honey badger before it ran off. She's relieved that it didn't choose to harm anyone. Another death would've just added to the already tragic situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Eztli stops and begins scratching at the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Metalica walks up to the mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Unaware of a stranger appearing at the foraging party, Black Widow resumes to what she was doing, burrying her pup. She returns to the grave site where she somberly begins to cover her dead pup's body with sand. This is the last time she'll see her pups body so in burrying her child, she sends he/she a few respectful and caring thoughts that will leave with he/she's soul.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Wilson starts to forage, assuming that's why they stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Eztli sees Metalica and raises the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 am

Zozane looked up when Etzil barked.
Tallulah churred quietly to Latika. She too felt out of place in this mob. As soon as she was old enough, she was leaving.
Finbar followed, quieter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 am

Wilson eats a millipede.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

Black Widow turns around and looks down at the grave. For one pup in her litter, the chance at life had been abruptly cut short. Unfortunately this is the consequence that comes out of Black Widow mating with Belcheri. She just didn't take it seriously at that time and now that Teetsie had dealt her this brutal blow, it's made her realize just how lethal a forbidden liason can be.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 am

ooc: Was Slaughter not the father of Black Widow's pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 am

ooc: Oh yeah it was Slaughter I forgotXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 am

Metelica rolled on her back in submisson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 am

Kassy raises the alarm as she spots Metelica .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 pm

ooc: Is Matalica appearing at the babysitting burrow or foraging party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 pm

occ : i dont know i thought she was at the burrow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

occ-Burrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next