Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 10 months and 19 days
Jodi........7 months and 06 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 4 month and 01 days
Nirvanna ...... 3 Month and 02 days
Badru ...... 2 month and 28 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 2 month and 24 days
Cotton Candy, Nessie, Sidous, Cassidy, Ebony.... 0 Month and 16 days
Black Widow's Pups (5) 0 month and 10 days

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's Litter..... (Unconfirmed) Due 17th January
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

ooc: Black Widow has 5 pups. Since they're a little more than a week old, I think they can be adopted now if I'm correct.

Black Widow is asleep curled around her pups, which are still smaller than average.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:59 pm

ooc> Okay. I'd like one
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Okay. I'm gonna adopt one too:3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 am

ooc: They need to survive at least one rp day before they can be adopted.

bic: Tallulah yawned and shook herself awake. She peered out of the burrow.
Finbar sat beside her, smiling goofily.
Zozane slept.
Cotton Candy slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 am

Eztli emerges and stands sentry, still very drowsy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

ooc: Oh yeahXD

Now that she's a mother, Black Widow has more important responsibilities to tend to than sleep in but it appears she seems intent on doing so. Not very responsible for a parent who should be currently feeding her fussy pups. She hasn't been getting a good start at being a good mother in her first week of parenthood. She had neglected them a handful of times when they needed her comfort, warmth and milk. Before becoming mother she was never really tolerant of pups but perhaps it could be just inexperiance. She has been protective of them recently which means she does care about them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 am

ooc: I'd like one as well...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am

ooc: Okie dokie:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm

ooc: I think I'll have Teetsie kill just one, as a warning.

Teetsie approached Black Widow's pups. She knows that they need the number boost, but sees these pups as potential threats if they are anything like their Mother...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

ooc: Ok. I don't mind if you have her do that. She won't learn her lesson thoughXD

Black Widow had left the chamber to stretch her legs. She's about to learn that leaving her pups alone can lead to fatal consequnces for them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Wilson emerges slowly. He's been lazy and careless lately, still upset with the loss of his dominance no doubt.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Black Widow walks around in the burrow tunnel, cleaning away clumps of sand that have collected over the past few days along the way. She's unaware of the danger facing her pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Eztli looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Wilson grooms himself, unaware of Teetsie's intentions.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Black Widow enters a chamber where she begins flattening sand lumps that have formed because of neglect. She's still unaware of the threat to her pups' lives.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Teetsie shook the pup violently. She merged with it still in her jaws, but it held limp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Tragically unaware of Teetsie killing one of her pups, Black Widow continues cleaning the chamber. She hopes helping around a bit with the burrow chores will help keep her on Teetsie's good side but would careless if it fails. She's done perfectly fine as an outcast and can very well take care of herself if she continues to stay that way in Teetsie's eyes or anybody else's in the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Wilson sees the dead pup and smirks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Black Widow finishes cleaning the chamber and moves back out into the burrow tunnel to continue tidying it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Eztli sees the pup and feels no sympathy for it.

Last edited by meerkats4life on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

Black Widow perks up when she thought she heard a noise. She shrugs thinking it's just her imagination. She continues cleaning the floors of the burrow tunnels.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 pm

teetsie knew Black Widow was below, and gentle laid down the limp body in front of the burrow chamber, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Wilson still smirks. It was foolish of Black Widow to have pups, and she's paying for it through their blood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Black Widow is finished cleaning the burrow tunnels and heads for the burrow entrance to warm up in the sun, feeling a bit chilled from the cold air in the burrow. She's in for a shockingly horrific sight once she emerges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next