Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Blizzards
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Sewati, Subria, Icicle..... 2 month and 27 days
Snowfall, Kamau, ..... 2 month and 18 days
Pyxie, Flicker and Nettle ..... 0 month and 26 days
Mystery, Savy, Byron, Zatch..... 0 month and 20 days

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Pyxie

Due dates:
Enigma and Tokala's Litter.. (Unconfirmed) Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 am

Enigma emerged, and sat in the sun to warm herself up.
Icicle and Snowfall were asleep.
Savy was awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 am

Flicker is asleep.

Tokala emerges and scans the area next to Enigma.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am

ooc: I dispersed Subira.

Nettle is at the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am

ooc: Sorry Pancake I've only had time to check the first four groups front posts for the new day to make the necessary corrections.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Kokoro emerges and sits away from everyone else. She doesn't understand why she feels so alone here...

Zatch is awake and bursting with energy. He thinks himself as the most energetic pup in his litter, possibly the most energetic of pups int he mob. She darts around the burrow complex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 am

Flicker emerges and sits on his haunches. He looks out at the horizon. He just didn't think he fit in here. He is unaware of the fact that his mother is currently the leader of the mob who are his mob's arch rivals.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 am

Kokoro sighs warily and gazes at the vast landscape before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Flicker looks at Kokoro. She seemed to be in 'the same boat.' He looks around once again.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:26 am

Savy giggled at Zatch and ran after him.
Enigma called to the group, heading out. She stopped a moment to see who would be staying to babysit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Tokala follows by Enigma, also seeing who would stay behind.

Flicker watches the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

Kamau and Sewati followed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Phantom had found himself the territory of the Blizzards Mob. The male looked around as he walked, hoping to find what he had been trying to find here. He wasn't sure what led him here. Fate perhaps? He wasn't sure, but followed that gut instinct. He wasn't aware he was near the mob, seeming lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Unaware of Phantom's presence, Tokala is by Enigma, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm

ooc: Do the Blizzards actually have any other adults?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 pm

ooc: Cyan was my only Blizzards adult... There WAS Gahdok, but I dispersed him...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Phantom sniffs the air, until he got the scent of other meerkats. Looking around, and snapped out of his thoughts at long last, he went off toward where he got the scent. This could be the place he had been searching for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:59 pm

ooc: I only have Tokala.

bic: Tokala peeps. Maybe they could forage near the burrow. He's unaware of the fact a male meerkat was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Phantom spotted the mob. So, he wasn't alone... Feeling as if this was Fate to finally find a mob, he approached calmly. After he was within their sight, he got low and showed submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Tokala sees Phantom and alerts the group. He then approaches him. Being the dominant male, it was up to him to decide.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 am

Watching the dominate male, Phantom merely kept low and stayed submissive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 am

Tokala scent-marks and accepts Phantom. They needed the members, especially after the group split.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Kokoro sighed as she watched the sunshine. She was bored. She flicked her tail, missing her Father.

zatch slumped down into the sand, tired.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Being accepted, Phantom slowly arose, still acting submissive to show he was not a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Tokala walks back over to Enigma. Perhaps they just found a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next