Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Willows
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Clover ......... 9 months and 30 days.
Lavender ........ 9 months and 23 days
Tuck ...... 6 months and 10 days
Daisy ...... 3 month and 23 days
Megan... 3 month and 16 days.
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade ..... 3 month and 17 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela, Sarah & Ariel......1 month 14 days
Snicker, Olivia, Carmella, Triscuit, Red Wood... 0 month and 22 days
Bluebelle, Ashen, Unnamed, Unnamed... 0 month and 9 days

Temporary Adoptions:
Glade

Due Dates:

Buckeye and Keeko's Litter..... (Confirmed) Due 14th December
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Tyler wakes up but stays in the burrow
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 am

Keeko emerged and scanned the area. Once he was sure it was safe, he chirped to let the others know.
Golly Gosh bounded outside, eager to start a new day.
Miley emerged.
Crash was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 am

Jackie and Snowflake emerge and sun themselves.

Meg emerges and looks around, her black eyes glistining.

Snicker is still asleep, lucky to have survived the last few weeks after his attack. Most of his wounds have now nearly healed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 am

Tank is still asleep below ground. Having had several sleepless nights and several more of tending to his 3 injured pups every few hours during the nights, he deserves to sleep in. He has become at ease now that it appears Snicker, Carmella and Triscuit are on the road to recovery.

Lancaster emerges from the burrow and peeps a greeting to the meerkats who are already up. He rises up on his hind legs and begins sunning himself. For someone who has recently lost his love interest, he seems to be calmer than usual. He evetually accepted the fact that she may never return and has moved on. Every now and then though, he wonders where Josephine could be and if she's still alive.

Triscuit is still asleep cuddled up to her father. Her leg still hurts alot but the bone has begun to slowly mend back together but her leg will never be straight. It'll always be curved and almost useless to use when she walks.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Unknown to the group, a single female meerkat was entering their territory. Ashtail was her name. She had a bit of a limp as she walked. She had some wounds here and there, though some had appeared to be healing. She panted as she continued to limp, looking around for some kind of shelter. She then suddenly spotted them: The Willows Mob. She hesitates for a moment. Should she go over and attempt to be accepted? With her injuries, she knew she could easily be overpowered if the mob chose to attack her. Shaking the fear off, she knew she had to try. Her survival depended on it. She limped over to the mob, hoping they wouldn't attack her. When she was within view, she showed submission, showing she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Lancaster spots Ashtail and sounds a low urgency alert. He takes notice that she appears to be roughed up and feels sympathy for her. He imagines the life she lived was a rough one. Hopefully she'll get lucky and be accepted into the Willows. She can see she desperately needs the comfort and support of a group.

Tank is unaware of the stranger approaching and is just starting to wake up. He feels refreshed and more enegetic than he did the past several mornings.

Triscuit awakens and struggles to stand up. She collapses on the floor. It's too difficult at the moment for her to try to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Beside Lanchester, Sarah watches warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Lancaster smiles in a friendly way at Ashtail. By the condition she's in, he assumes she won't pose a threat to the group.

Tank sits up feeling peepy. That good night's sleep is what he needed to gain back his strength. He faces another obsticle though. He hasn't eaten anything decent in days and has lost the large bulge at his stomach. He's now a thin looking meerkat and he's developed a ravenous apetite.

Triscuit tries an attempt to stand up again. This time she succeeds. Her useless leg lays limp on the ground and it drags as she limps around the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Bravo wakes up, but doesn't emerge. By now he's accepted the fact that he'll never see his sister again, and she's most likely dead along with her pups. This has left him depressed, and at the same time furious at the male that has done this to them, to her. If he keeps trying, he may eventually avenge his sister whether she wants him to or not.

Ariel wakes up and bounds out of the burrow in a clumsy, energenic way.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Ashtail continued to show submission, but was relieved no one attacked. She noticed Lancaster showing friendliness toward her and she felt a bit comforted. After many days of nothing but harsh landscapes and escaping from predators, a friendly face was something she had needed to see for a long time. For now, she just had to wait for the dominate female of this group to decide if she could stay or not. In her current condition, she posed no threat at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Lancaster tilts his head to one side in curiosity as he watches Ashtail.

Tank tends to his pups with a bit of grooming. He's giving them a bit of a morning bath and cleans the sand from their fur.

Triscuit is moving along pretty well in the chamber, despite her permanently damaged leg.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Luna curled around her four pups protectively/ They were all she had left of her old flame...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

ooc- Is Lithium still in the Midnights?

ic- Bravo gets up and slowly emerges. He hasn't yet noticed the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Tank feels assured that he can leave the burrow without having to constantly worry about his pups' conditions taking a turn for the worse if he leaves their sides. With them appearing to be on the road to recovery, he confidently steps out of the chamber and makes his way for the burrow entrance. It feels ages since he last left the burrow.

Lancaster looks over at Bravo and chirps a greeting.

Triscuit can now see clearly and has begun to remember her parents' faces. She sticks close to her mother Maylene, whom she will remain close to until a few months old, as she pads around in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Bravo peeps a soft greeting back and sits down a little further away. He's been isolating himself the past few days as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Tank emerges in a good mood. He peeps a cheery greeting to each member he walks over to. He hasn't noticed Bravo's downed spirits yet.

Lancaster peeps a greeting back to his brother. He's happy to see that he's back to being himself. He hated to see him go through the pain of almost losing their little half relatives. For a while, Lancaster was also doubtful that they'd survive but seeing how much Snicker, Triscuit and Carmella have improved, he's begining to think positive too.

Triscuit becomes brave to leave the chamber and explore the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Ashtail continued to stay submissive. She didn't want to do anything that would make the others attack. As long as she showed she wasn't a threat, she'd be fine. She was in no condition to fight. She could surely get killed if she was to get into a fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Tank spots Ashtail and becomes curious. He tilts his head to one side but then his cheery expression turns to a sympathetic one when he sees how unhealthy the new meerkat appeared to be.

Lancaster looks back over at Ashtail. He doesn't see her as a threat and sees no problems that would prevent her from being accepted.

Unaware of the stranger above ground, Triscuit is hobbling through the burrow tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Bravo finally spots the unhealthy Ashtail and walks over curiously. There's still the possibility she won't be accepted. After what's happened recently with his sister and Buckeye's third litter due in a week and a half, he has doubts.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Lancaster is optomistic that Ashtail will be accepted, despite all that's happened between Josephine being chased out by Mozart and Linda being evicted whilst pregnant.

Tank knows no one can do anything for Ashtail at the moment. Her fate is left for Buckeye to decide.

Triscuit grunts as she limps around a bend. Her broken leg, which is dragging along the ground, is starting to hurt alot.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

[Post Deleted]

Last edited by Meyerm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 pm

ooc: I think you meant to post that in the Jumaas thread.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm

ooc- Oops. I thought I posted that, but it didn't appear in the right thread. *Deleting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Tyler stays in the burrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next