Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Teetsie snarled when she saw nobody on the surface upon returning home. The screams were so loud of poor Nessie. teetsie froze. Horror and anger plagued her at the same time. She had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Unaware that Teetsie had returned, Black Widow continues her assault, not caring if any body walked in on it or not, she wants the Midnights to see the price they pay for taking one of her flesh and blood. She bites into Nessie's back and thrashes viciously, tearing woulds which will scar and disfigure.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Teetsie snarls and darts into the burrow. She tackles Black Widow with such force she unwillingly sends Nessie flying from the murderous female's jaws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:32 pm

The forceful tackle causes Black Widow to slam against the burrow wall. She collapses and lays there on the burrow floor, stunned from getting the wind knocked out of her. As she looks up, her eyes meet the livid Teetsie and a scense of shock comes over her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Teetsie snarled. She had given Black Widow a warning before. Now she had crossed the line. Teetsie sank her teeth into Black Widow's tale base. Teetsie wanted Black Widow's pups, but would raise them as her own. Teetsie was not kicking the female out of the mob for good- but long enough for her to witness the pain of her children growing up with another Mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Black Widow yelps and tries to pull free from Teetsie's painful grip. The pain searing through her sensitive tailbase was enough to blind her thought process of fighting back and she knows she just doesn't have the advantage against the Midnight's much larger leader. She sounds submissive chirps admitting defeat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 am

Teetsie snarls. She wasn't done yet. Black Widow needed something else to remind her of the crime she's done. Teetsie shoves Nessie in her face. The pup was barley breathing. black Widow would care for Nessie for her eviction. An eye for an eye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 am

Black Widow realizes just how much damage she had done to Nessie. Her eyes widen with shock. She had never injured someone that severely and to a point where they're near death. She had killed other animals before but never a meerkat. She just smirks. If Nessie dies, it'll be an eye for an eye in her eyes even if she's evicted for commiting murder she'll feel satified knowing she had served Teetsie justice.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 am

Teetsie snarled and thrust her mutilated pup at Black Widow. Black Widow was evicted, but would care for what she had done. Teetsie did not want an unhealthy pup to be raised by her, but by a scornful and rebellious evicted subordinate.Black Widow's pups were healthy. those were the pups, along with teetsie's remaining five, that she wanted to raise.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:20 am

Black Widow is shocked that she's being forced to care for the pup she had nearly killed. Having also been dealt an eviction, she won't be able to ensure both her own and the injured pup's survival. She'd struggle to just keep herself alive and trying to keep the severely wounded Nessie alive as well will be a nearly impossible task. She grits her teeth. She's forced to be reminded of the horrific crime she had commited on an innocent pup.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 am

Teetsie snarls, ordering Black Widow to get lost.

Cassidy whimpered. Nessie must be dead. She looked like a monster now....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 am

Black Widow darts out of the burrow. She once again finds herself living life as a solitary meerkat. Her future is also once again uncertain. The decision on whether she stays as an outcast permanently or temporarily rests in Teetsie's heart.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 am

Nessie bounced around in the female's jaws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

With the severely wounded pup in tow, Black Widow makes a dash for the cover a bush. She gently puts the pup down and looks down at her sympathetically. How could she have let herself go this far? She only wanted to give Teetsie a warning about what would happen if she kills another one of her pups by giving one her pups a permanent scar but she may have gone way too far with her revenge plan. Nessie may actually die because of her livid feuled revenge. Having given birth recently, Black Widow's change of heart towards pups has softened. She used to care less about them and would quickly lose her tolerance towards their play antics but now she's finding herself becoming more caring towards them. She sighs in guilt. If Nessie dies, she'll never forgive herself for what she's done.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Teetsie watched Black Widow dissipate into the heat wave illusion of the desert. She will pay dearly for what she's done. Taking care of a mutilated pup is difficult.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

ooc- What happened? I had to read over a page.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Black Widow is used to surviving on her own but now that she has been forced to take an injured pup along with her, the fight for survival for both her and Nessie will become nearly impossible to accomplish. Black Widow will have to double the amount of time she spends keeping a look out for danger, provide more time for foraging and most of all, prevent Nessie's wounds for becoming infected. She may be forced to spend more time focusing on nurturing Nessie back to health than providing safty and food for the both of them. In this evicition, it won't be all about looking after number 1 she'll have to take into consideration that this time around, she has a badly wounded pup along with her who will need all of the care she can get if she is to survive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

ooc- What happened?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc: After Teetsie killed one of Black Widow's pups, Black Widow sought revenge on Teetsie by badly injuring one of her pups, Nessie, then was evicted for commiting the crime and was forced to take the injured Nessie along with her as a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Wilson casually watches as the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Latika watches horrified as the mutilated pup is brought out in Black Widow's jaws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Black Widow pulls Nessie close to her then looks around warily. An injured and bleeding pup can easily draw unwanted attention so she's on high alert for predators.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Wilson watches as Black Widow leaves with a smirk. He couldn't tell who the pup was, but he could tell it was injured, and Black Widow had an eviction mark. He looks into the burrow, wondering what happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Black Widow ravels her body protectively around Nessie. She had created this terrible mess for the innocent little pup and has developed the urging determination to fight to keep her alive. She knows because of her distructive vengeful anger, this pup will be faced to live life with permanent deformities that will change her life forever. On the outside, Black Widow can't help but to smirk about getting pay back on Teetsie but deep down on the inside, Black Widow is feeling extreme guilt for her actions and sympathy for the badly wounded pup. Since she's been forced to face and think about what her actions could do to this pup, she's going to do everything in her power to redeem herself by nursing the little pup back to health. Her maternal instincts are strong and she starts her tending loving care with a bit of grooming. She grooms Nessie's wounds delegately, removing sand and other dirt to prevent infection from setting in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Eztli watches, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next