Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Wilson snickers. This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 pm

As Black Widow makes her appearance, she's startled when she sees a dead pup laying just up the burrow slope. As the only female to have given birth most recently and the pup being so tiny in appearance, she instantly knows it's one of her children. Her maternal instincts being strong, she's devestated and collapses on her hips next to her dead child. She hangs her head low, morning for her pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Eztli watches Black Widow mourn for her pup, not sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Wilson can't help but smirk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Black Widow whimpers softly and nuzzles her dead pup. The horrific wounds hint to a murder and she has an idea of who could've done this.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Wilson watches Black Widow, amused. She's mistaken if she thinks her pups are welcome here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Black Widow looks up, her eyes lit up with fury. This was the work of Teetsie no doubt. She stabs her claws into the sand and shakes with tense rage. She wants to seek vegance but she knows that doing so will expel her from the Midnights for good. This was a lesson learned for her about what happens when you break the rules of meerkat society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 am

Eztli shivers when he watches Black Widow. He'd never seen her with such rage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 am

Black Widow bends forward, resting her head on her dead. There's nothing she can do. The cold hearted deed has already been done and seeking vegance would only worsen her situation. She can only mourn and take in the hard lesson learned. She's filled with rage and despair and growls at anyone who gets too close. She's so angry that she feels like she could seriously harm someone.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Wilson waits to be lead out. He is not going to help Black Widow at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Black Widow hunches over, too distraught and angry to do anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Irwin watches Black Widow with pity. She reminded him of one of his older sister after his mother had killed his nephew and niece. He wanted to help her, but he knew getting too close to her could be a major risk to his health.

Skull watches blankly, he didn't show any emotion, as far as he saw it, there were only facts. Black Widow mated with the Devils rover. She had his pups. Teetsie killed one of them to keep her place as leader. To him, it was simple as that.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Black Widow looks up and takes notice that sympathy towards her from the other members is absent. She doesn't blame them for not feeling bad for her. This is a mess she had gotten herself into. She knew the risks she would be taking when she had decided to mate with Belcheri but didn't take them seriously at the time. Now that the fatal consequences have occured, she feels like she had been clawed in the face. She should've known better but had chosen to rebel against the rules.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Tetesie smirked. She watched Black Widow suffer. It was her fault. if she did not want to feel pain, she should not have mated. Teetsie had taught her a lesson. Teetsie knew she had been generous to not murder all of the rebellious female's pups, but the Midnights were low on numbers and needed the boost. Teetsie's still unaware that she's pregnant with two different males pups. If she knew, she would have surely killed all of Black Widow's litter. Teetsie issued lead calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 am

Eztli follows, wanting to get away from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 am

ooc- Would it be okay if Teetsie's pregnancy was noticeable by the next rp day? I want Wilson to know by the time of the battle.

ic- Wilson smirks and follows. Black Widow will have to deal with her pups herself if none of them help, which he surely won't do. He's forgotten about his plot for Bahrag at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 am

Kassy growls at Teetsie , she sits near Black Widow , she dosent follow as Teetsie heads out she will stick by Black Widow . she looks at the dead pup sympathetically .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 am

Wilson keeps following. Maybe they can abandon all of them altogether. He has a feeling he won't be very fond of any pup raised by Black Widow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 am

Kassy snarls agressively at Wilson
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:07 am

Wilson doesn't hear it. He's too far away.

Last edited by Meyerm on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 am

ooc: Yes. Before the battle Teetsie will evict more than two females because she then knows she's pregnant, which will bring the numbers low again.

Latika shudders as she sees the body of the pup. How could her mother do such a horrible thing? She whimpers and lays by Black Widow, understanding the pain she must feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

Kassy smiles at Latika for staying behind , Kassy lies by Black Widow and offers her some grooming
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 am

Latika sighs. She wished she could belong in another mob. But being a pup there was no way for her to survive a journey to another more peaceful mob without being kidnapped.

Teetsie found a foraging patch beneath a tree and raised her tail, ordering her group to stop.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:25 am

Wilson stops abruptly, almost running into the meerkat in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 am

occ: guys calm down with the posting its hard to keep up !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next