Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 am

Kassy returns to Black Widow and the frail Nessie , she stands on her hind legs and scans the area , Eztli is nearby also scanning the area she knows there not welcome so Kassy chirps to Black Widow that it might be a good idea to find a bolt hole for the night .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:54 am

Black Widow nods in agreement with Kassy. If they keep Nessie above ground any longer, they'll be further putting her life at risk. Gently, she picks Nessie up by the scruff and steps out into the open. She waits for Kassy for follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 am

Kassy follows behind her .

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Black Widow commence the what could be a perilous trek. She looks around, staying extra alert to what's going around her, Kassy and Nessie. They must be prepared to defend Nessie if danger surfaces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Eztli sees Black Widow and Kassy carrying Nessie in the distance, but does nothing. What they were planning for the already dying pup was not his concern.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Black Widow shifts her eyes to the sky then across the horizon. Danger could appear from any of these places or from both at any moment. Her heart races. Nessie's blood could possibly be smelled for miles and if any predators happen to be in the area, she, Kassy and Nessie could be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 am

Kassy stands sentry , she looks around and then continues walking but it soon turns into a trot
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 am

Black Widow multi-tasks between scanning the area for danger and keeping a look out for a bolt hole. So far, there appears to be no under ground shelters in this area so she keeps moving at a fast pace. She hopes they find a bolt hole before dark.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:17 pm

ooc- Is it just me, or did the links to everything on here I've recently viewed just turn Cobalt?

ic- Wilson finishes forages and acts as sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

ooc: I've noticed it too. They've turned Cobalt. The Midnights need some reactivationXD

Black Widow's heart races and panic begins to fill her body. She knows there are several bolt holes in Midnight's territory but she and Kassy have been getting unlucky with finding any. The area they've ventured into seems to be lacking under ground shelters. Most of the area is also few of vegetation. This open stretch of land places them at high risk of being spotted by a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Eztli starts foraging, now that Wilson has taken his spot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Black Widow suddenly realizes something when she spots a familiar looking land mark. This is the way that leads to Bird Of Prey River bed! This is the worst time to be heading in that direction. Immediately, Black Widow changes course and begins heading off in another direction. Hopefully they find a bolt hole going this way soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Eztli scratches at the sand, soon unearthing a millepede. He drags it in the sand and quickly eats it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Black Widow vigilantly observes the ground ahead of them, hoping to spot a bolt hole, but at the moment, there appears to be none. She relaxes when she starts to see several patches of vegetation which means they're moving away from dangerous open land. She looks over her shoulder, making sure Kassy is keeping up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Kassy quikcly walks to Black Widow she gently takes Nessie giving Black Widow a break , she carries the yuong pup
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Black Widow nods a relieved thanks to Kassy. It was becoming difficult for her scan the landscape and make sure Nessie was comfortable in her grip and making sure she's ok at the same time. She resumes her scan of the ground ahead of them. All she sees is several trees and vegetation patches. Suddenly she spots a bolt hole next to a large drie doring bush. Finally they've found some where to shelter for the night and take refuge from the dangerous open land of the harsh Kalahari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Eztli continues foraging around the burrow grounds.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 am

Zozane follows the group, walking alongside Visorak.
Tallulah follows, shortly behind. Though she was happy for both of them, she couldn't help but feel jealous.
Finbar followed, his usual goofy self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 am

Eztli continues digging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 am

Black Widow trots over to the bolt hole and gently places Nessie on the ground. She looks over her shoulder waiting for Kassy to catch up before heading below to see if it's safe for them to spend the night in. She doesn't want to leave Nessie above ground unprotected.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Seeing it's getting dark, Wilson heads in for the night.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Black Widow pulls Nessie close to her, snuggling her against her chest. She looks down at her with a look of extreme guilt and sighs. Because of her heartless revenge rampage, this innocent pup is fighting for her life. The pup didn't even do anything to her and she took out her fury on the poor little bundle to get even with Teetsie for killing one her own pups. If she had just taken the brutal punishment from Teetsie without defiance, she wouldn't be in this mess and wouldn't have been given the monumentous challege of keeping herself and the pup alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Eztli also goes below ground for the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Wilson falls asleep.

ooc- I'm starting to lose interest in rping Wilson.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

ooc: What are going to do with him?

Black Widow wraps her arms around Nessie and presses her into her stomach to keep her warm. She looks around warily. Night time predators may have already or are about to emerge and if they catch the scent of Nessie's blood, she and Kassy won't stand a chance fending them off if they appear to be hyenas, caracals or any other bulky bodied kind of predator. She shifts closer to the bolt hole entrance, feeling uneasy and planning to head below ground very shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next