Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa..... 10 months and 16 days
Rabscuttle ...... 7 months and 04 days
Alfonso...... 3 month 18 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack, Jay... 3 month and 03 days.
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough..... 0 months and 28 Days
Samba, Willows, April, H.J........ 0 month and 22 days

Due Dates:
Arrow and Springer's Litter..... Confirmed (Due 31st of December)
Running Star and Dominic's... Confirmed (Due 1st January) (But will be born on 24th)
tosca and Luigi's Litter.... Confirmed (Due 17th january)

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Tea came out and watched the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Peachy is asleep and is cuddled up to her son Alfonso and her pups.

Alfonso is nestled against his mom.

Luigi has migrated out of Zippers territory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

Stripe is sleeping, Angel curled up beside her.
Seeing that Tea was outside, Jack bounded after her, closely followed by Macho B. Macho B lunges and grabs Jack's tail, and sinks his little teeth in. Jack squeaks in suprise and swats Macho B, who dropped Jack's tail and hid behind Tea.
Bruno emerged quietly.
HJ was still below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 am

Faith wakes up and lies awake near Peachy, Alfonso and her other pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 am

Peachy wakes up and gives each of her pups a good morning nuzzle. Like every mother in the morning she has breakfast prepared for them and rolls onto her side. They can feed from her whenever they awaken to their possibly rumbling tummies.

Alfonso doesn't feel his mother move around and his head is now rested on a small sand lump created by Peachy when she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Tea yawns and watches the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Alfonso is still asleep. He was up late last night so it wouldn't be surprising if he sleeps in later than he usually does.

Peachy stretches herself out, too comfortable to want to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Tea goes off yet again but she is going foragang with out the mob she got use too foragang alone .Tea will soon come back to the mob when shes had her fill
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Unaware of Tea getting a head start with foraging, Peachy lays where she is, too lazy to get up at the moment. Once her pups have their fill of milk, then she'll get motivated.

Alfonso shifts and slowly begins to awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Tea begans to digg she finds a geco and eats it
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Alfonso opens his eyes half way and lays where he is. He struggles to wake up after not getting a good 7 hours of sleep.

Peachy shakes her head feeling no sympathy for Alfonso. She warned him about staying up too late but apparently he didn't listen to her. He's risking not getting a good or early start to the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Faith peeps a good morning to Peachy and looks at Alfonso. By the looks of things, he was up a bit late last night. Perhaps he would need to learn from his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 am

April peeps.

Lewa glances at Alfonso.

Runningstar emerges.

Sassy emerges with a hiss. She's in a bad mood, as usual.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 am

Alfonso's eyes stay half open. He's trying to wake up but he's putting up a losing battle against his grogginess. He drops his head back down on the ground and grumbles to himself. He hears the other Zipper members up and about and knows he should be too but he's too exhausted to get up.

Peachy is a little irritated. She knew she shouldn't have allowed her son to stay up passed midnight. She looks over at Faith and peeps a good morning back, then she looks to Lewa smiling warmly. She then looks down at her pups. When they become older, she won't let Alfonso's mischief be a bad influence on them. She just won't stand for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Tea watches the sky and goes back to foraging
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Alfonso closes his eyes drifting back to sleep.

Peachy allows Alfonso to sleep in a little more but when it's time for the group to head out, she'll MAKE him get up. She doesn't find sleeping all day impressing. Alfonso is close to an age where he can help around the burrow and being lazy wouldn't be very responsible of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Faith watches Alfonso for a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

With her pups fed and now feeling motivated enough to get to her feet, Peachy gets up and begins making her way towards the burrow entrance. She'll be back in the burrow to wake her son up if he's still asleep by the time the group begin heading out.

Alfonso is asleep with his mouth gaped open. A snore occassionally escapes from his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Tea watches the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Peachy emerges sounding cheerful good morning chirps to the meerkats who are already above ground. She then takes her spot at the sunbathing line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Faith emerges and joins Peachy.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

Sugar came above ground and sunned herself.

Cookie Dough bounded above ground. She ran over to the adults.

Samba noticed Alfonso was still asleep. She giggled and pawed lightly at her brother, trying to wake him up.

Arrow came above ground and stood away from the others, with her litter due the day before Running Star's, she was very on edge and was trying to avoid the dominant.

Spunky came above ground and sat quietly, which was highly unusual.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am

Peachy glanced at Arrow as she sat away from the group. She pitties her for getting herself into a mess that may get her evicted permanently. From experiance, Peachy knows that living as a potentially permanent loner is a very dangerous life to live. Many lone meerkats don't last very long and alot of them die before a year of living alone. She sighs worried that Arrow could be faced with that kind of fate.

Alfonso shifts onto his side as a reaction to Samba's touch. He opens his eyes half way and smiles warmly as he sees his little sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Tosca is asleep next to Alfonso , she slowly wakes up and cuddles Alfonso close she will forage today , maybe just in a minute shell get up but its too late Tosca has fallen asleep hugging Alfonso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next