Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Jumaa
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Fly ...... 7 months and 26 days
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 3 months and 12 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya.... 1 month and 12 days

Due Dates:
Kumi and Slaughter’s litter.......Unconfirmed (Due 12th December)
Kamaria and Killer's Litter..... Confirmed (Due 1st January)
Aliya and Duke's Litter..... (Due 17th January)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Linda is asleep, cuddled up against Ninja. She's still pregnant. A day overdue to be exact.

Duke wakes up and emerges, seeing he's first up again. He stands near the entrance to warm up on the chilly morning.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Ninja is nestled up against Linda, still asleep.

Conker is up early and bounds around the burrow squeaking in excitement. He wants the adults to wake up. He loves heading out to forage with the adults, learning new survival skills, and getting to explore the "playground" the Kalahari naturally offers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Linda slowly awakens to Conker's noise and moans in an irritated way. She isn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Saffron walked up to half the mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Ninja grunts in irritation and turns over. He isn't ready to wake up yet but with Conker keeping up his relentless noise, he may be forced to get up.

Conker runs over to one of the adults and tugs at their tail, trying to wake them up. He's excitedly impatient to get going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Saffron walked up faster
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Duke spots Saffron and eyes the stranger. He's the only one above ground at the moment.

Linda growls lightly in annoyance and tries to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Saffron walks right infront of Duke
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Ninja tries the same thing as Linda but once he's awake, he stays awake. Falling back asleep will just be too difficult for him to do.

Conker runs to another adult and does the same thing. So far his attempts to wake everyone up is to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Duke realises Saffron is only a pup and looks around. He should get Aliya.

Linda presses against Ninja. She just wants to sleep a little bit more. She sighs, realising nothing will keep Conker quiet, and lifts her head up to fully awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Saffron smiles and looks up at him
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Duke looks down at Saffron. He's confident Aliya will let the pup stay.

Linda stretches and peeps a good morning to Ninja before nuzzling him affectionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Saffron lookes at him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Also fully awake, it's no use trying to fall back asleep even though it's early enough to do so if Ninja wanted to sleep in another hour or so. Ninja rolls on to his stomach whilst stretching. He churrs passionately as Linda nuzzled him. He returns the favor and nuzzles her lovingly back. Ninja sits up slowly.

Conker looks around happy to see that his tactic seems to be working now. He barks in a pupish way as if to say come on everyone lets go. I wanna go esploringXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Linda ignores Conker for the moment and gets up a grunt. She slowly starts to waddle towards the surface.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Ninja narrows his eyes and frowns, annoyed, but understands that Conker's strong interests to want to explore and experiance the exilerating adventures the Kalahari has to offer is a stage he's going through. Ninja gets up stifly and follows Linda sluggishly towards the entrance.

Conker bounds though the burrow tunnels feeling hyper and excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Saffron yawns and lays down
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Linda emerges to find Duke already up, and with a pup she's never seen before. She emerges fully and looks at the pup curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Saffron yawns and smiles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Unaware of a new 'kat in the mob, Ninja continues making a sluggish approach toward the burrow entrance. He's noticed that Linda is very large in the stomach and flank. Her pups should've arrived a day ago. He isn't worried just yet but if they're not born by today, tomorrow or the next, then he'll be very concerned. Ninja emerges shortly after Linda and discovers an unfamiliar pup at the burrow. He's curious to know who this is.

Conker is also unaware of the newbie in the group and is still running around in the burrow tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Linda approaches curiously and sniffs the pup. Where did he come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Occ; Saffron is a girl

Saffron looks curiously at the meerkats
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Ninja walks around to the pup's side and sniffs her. He's never seen her before and wonders how she got here and when.

Conker stops running for a moment, panting and trying to catch his breath. then gets back to running seconds later. It seems this boisterous pup has an unlimited supply of energy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 pm

ooc- Oops.

ic- Linda looks at the pup again and assumes the dominants know what to do. She sits down next to Ninja and looks down at her large belly. She was due to give birth yesturday, but she's a day overdue. She's not yet concerned, but very aggitated. This is the biggest and heaviest she's been her whole life, and everything takes straining effort to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next