Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 am

ooc: (It's very addictive XD)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

((OOC: Indeed, it can be, but I've mellowed out on it and I've been taking a break from it. I got my boyfriend into playing it too though. So, Maybelline, what side and what server do you play? Very Happy))

The female, Maple, sees the goshawk too. She chirped nervously. She knew if she didn't find shelter, she'd easily be killed. She trembled, attempting to find some kind of shelter. Anything to give her protection! She's unaware she's about to meet two certain meerkats...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Leading the way in their search to find shelter, Carnation is moving with a fast pace through the tall grass. She's desperate to get out of this disorienting Kalahari jungle and find a bolt hole, hallowed out stump or any kind of concealing shelter they can find. Her limbs are shaking from fear and andrenaline and her heart is pounding, thinking every minute that goes by, she and her prince charming could be swooped off the ground by a deadly bird of prey. She's unaware they're only yards from open land and encountering Maple.

Mischka struggles to keep up with the fleet footed Carnation. He's still healing from wounds he recieved days ago from a rival rover and other encounters with the Kalahari's unfriendly environment. He winces as the blades of the grass scrape against his wounds causing him to slow down a bit but he fights to keep up with Carnation. If he gets seperated, he could be in serious trouble especially if he's spotted by a predator in his injured state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

PK scans the area warily. The eagle could come back.

Kal starts foraging again.

Sacha sits on his hauches and looks around.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 am

Maple looks up when she thought she heard movement in the grass. Growing slightly more nervous, she froze to the spot in complete fear. If that was a land predator, she'd be doomed no matter what. There already was a goshawk nearby, and if the movement was a jackal or something else, Maple knew she would be in huge trouble. Whining, she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 am

ooc: (I'm on Thunderhorn EU, I was fully Alliance but have recently switched my main character (85, Belf Holy Paladin) to Horde to join a new, more progessive guild. My main is named Aristina in Destructive Influence).
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

((OOC: I'm a mix of the Alliance and the Horde, but I'm more leaned toward the Horde, my main being a Belf Hunter. I play Zul'jin the most, while Windrunner and Lightbringer are secondary servers for me.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am

A hopeful smile spreads across Carnation's face as she sees bits and pieces of vegetationless land through several openings in the grass. She picks up her pace excited to finally be seconds away from being out of this disorienting Kalahari jungle.

Mischka pants heavily as he struggles to keep up with Carnation. She's just moving too fast for him. If he weren't in such sorry shape, he'd be able to match her fleeted pace with no problem, but the effects of living a life alone has started to take a toll on his battered and weak body.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Maple continued to watch the movement in the grass, growing nervous. A shriek from the goshawk made her look up, seeing it attempt to dive bomb her. Yelping, she managed to force her feet to listen and she ran, dodging the deadly talons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Felicity emerged and immediately she began a search party to look for Carnation , even if she was with Mishcka she could still be injured or worse .... Dead . Felicity bounded in the way she last saw Carnation .

Penny watched as her older sister set out to find Carnation

Kiki emerged and immediately followed Felicity she dodged some bushes and looked around

occ : Dont worry , they wont find her
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Carnation squeaks in a startled matter as she heard the screech from the goshawk. She ducks down and looks up at the sky but doesn't see the bird of prey anywhere. She's unaware it had attempted to snatch Maple off the ground, who was a mere few feet from her and Mischka's location.

Mischka switches into protection mode, hurries to his beloved female's aide and covers Carnation with his body. He'll die protecting her if the goshawk targets her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Maple ran as fast as she could, yelping in fear. The goshawk had targeted her, and she knew she had to get to shelter and fast. She could only run for so long... She then sees Carnation and Mischka. Were they the ones who she heard before? Being distracted, she failed to watch where she was going and crashed into a fallen log. She fell back with a yelp, temporarily confused and dazed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Both Carnation and Mischka prick their ears simultaneously when they hear Maple's yelps.

Being the braver of the 2, Mischka peers out the tall grass to see an open area dotted with a few bushes, logs and sourgrass patches. A sudden shrilled screech draws Mischka's attention to the goshawk which appears to be dive bombing another meerkat. He gasps, horrified. That poor meerkat's life is in grave peril! He has the intense urge to come to her aid. A few seconds later, his decision is final. Risking his own life, he boldly propels himself into the open, dashing across the clearing. He's going to attempt to rescue the stranger in distress. It's a noble and bravehearted action especially in his injured state. He's taking a huge risk but dying while saving someone in trouble is an honorable way to go so he's willing to take the gamble.

Carnation watches fearfully as Mischka makes a daring rescue attempt. She sits on the fringes of the patch of sourgrass, trembling with fear.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Maple, in her dazed state, has no idea Mischka is attempting to come to her aid. The goshawk prepared for another dive bomb, while Maple was down. Spreading its wings, it began to fly down toward the dazed female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Feuled by courage, Mischka chatters threateningly at the goshawk and lundges up biting at its feet and wings to distract it away from Maple. He brushes his front paws across the sand, daring the deadly predator to try to attack him.

Carnation gasps thinking Mischka is insane. She whimpers fearing he's about to either get seriously hurt of killed. She then looks over at the dazed Maple worried.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Maple's vision slowly clears up. She snaps out of it finally and sees Mischka, attempting to protect her from the goshawk. She could only stare in awe and also concern. Was this meerkat insane? He was gonna get himself killed! The goshawk screeched, drawing back in shock for a moment. Before it flew back up and U-turned, now aiming for Mischka as it began another dive bomb.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Mischka backs up feeling intimedated and having second thoughts about what he's doing suddenly. He's wounded and could be overpowered easily by the goshawk but he remains firm and holds his ground. Suddenly he feels something hard behind him, another log. He looks back up at the goshawk smirking. He's got a plan. As the bird of prey is seconds away from dealing him a deadly blow, he'll dodge to the side and it'll take a hard possibly knock out hit as it collides with the hard log. He digs his feet into the sand, puts on a brave face and braces himself.

Carnation squeals and looks away. She starts sobbing thinking she's about to lose the love of her life she had only just met.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Maple feels nervous, watching as Mischka refused to move. She peeps, telling him to run. He was being just brainless at this point! The hawk got its talons ready, preparing to grab Mischka, but was unaware of the young male's clever plan.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 pm

At that second the goshawk's claws pointed at him, Mischka leaps to the right. Once he hit the ground, he rolls a few times then lays on his stomach and watches as the foolish bird with a smirk as it is a second away from colliding into the log.

Carnation sighs with relief as Mischka dodged the goshawk's assault. She catches onto his plan and snickers. Not only is this charming male handsome, he's clever too! This makes her even more drawn to him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

The goshawk crashes into the log with a loud and painful shriek. Retreating, it flew off. Maple watched in total awe. That... was very clever!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Mischka snickers impressed with himself. His plan worked! Hopefully it'll be a lesson for that goshawk not to mess with meerkats.

Carnation's mouth goes agape in awe as Mischka's clever plan worked. After the stunned bird of prey flew away, she bounds over to Maple and Mischka desperate to know if they're uninjured.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Maple was fine. Other than when she crashed before, she was unharmed and a-okay. She looks over at Mischka, however, worried if he got hurt without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Mischka smiles and nuzzles Carnation caringly, assuring her he's also fine. He has injuries but they're from other scrapes he had gotten himself into in the previous days. He looks over at Maple and assures her the same and is relieved to see she's unharmed.

Carnation churrs relieved that both Maple and Mischka survived the goshawk attack unscathed. She just now takes notice of Mischka's wounds which unknown to her, were recieved days ago from his rough life as a rover. She whimpers feeling bad for her Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Maple also takes notice of his injuries and frowns. Did the hawk get him after all? She looks worried.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Mischka shakes his head and peeps letting them know these injuries luckily weren't recieved from the hawk and explains he got the injuries from another rover and other hazards such as sharp throned plants, sharp edged grass and rough barked stumps while he was roving.

Carnation cringes hearing his explaination. Living a life alone sounds hazardous. She worries once she has to say good bye to him, she may never get a chance to see him again. He lives a dangerous life and it could easily be taken away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next