Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Maple nodded, understanding. She had been forced into a life of loneliness due to a jackal attack on her old mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Carnation frowns with sympathy at Maple. She gets the gist her solotary exesistance wasn't a choice she had made.

Mischka also looks at Maple curious to know about how she ended up alone.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Maple peeps, explaining her story. A jackal had assaulted the forging group, causing everyone to scatter. Many were killed, others got hurt, and others didn't know what had happened. During the chaos, Maple got separated from her twin sister, Fable. She gazes down, now remembering her sister. She didn't know if she was alive or not. She had been trying to find her sister, with no success. She whines slightly, worried about Fable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Carnation's mouth gapes open in shock then she lowers her head whimpering feeling terrible for what her group had gone through and thinking about the fact Maple may never see her family again. She hopes Maple is able to find her missing sister someday and hopes she's alive and safe somewhere out there. She moves closer to Maple and leans against her, comforting her.

Mischka also frowns with sympathy after hearing the story. He can't imagine what it would be like to have many family members killed in a predator attack. He feels crushed just thinking about it. His heart goes out for Maple after hearing the story. He too hopes Maple and her sister Fable have a happy reunion someday.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Maple was comforted a little by Carnation. But it wouldn't bring her sister back. She just had to hope and pray Fable was alive and well, and maybe she'll encounter her someday.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Suddenly, a slight dim of the light causes Carnation to look up at the sky. It's starting to get dark. She looks to Maple and Mischka and peeps. They should consider finding some where to shelter for the night. It's too late to set out to search for the Oreos so Carnation will have to be forced to spend a night without them.

Mischka nods in agreement. Night time predators will soon be emerging and a trio of exhausted and weak looking meerkats would look enticing for a hyena, lion of caracal if they were to come across them. They wouldn't stand much of a chance succeeding in fending them off.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Maple nodded. Night time was where the more deadly predators came out. She looks around, wondering where she could spend the night.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Carnation stands up and surveys the land for some kind of shelter but sees nothing around them that would keep them protected from the many deadly night time predators that prowl the land after dark.

Mischka looks over his shoulder. In the direction he's looking in, there appears to be more vegetation and other kinds of Kalahari debris, perhaps there's a bolt hole in that direction some where as well.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Maple starts to scan the area for any signs of shelter. A bolt hole, a hollowed log... Something to give them protection!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Mischka peeps, he has a feeling there could be a bolt hole off to the west where he can see lots of protective vegetation patches and logs.

Carnation smiles hopeful and puts her trust in Mischka's intuition. Being around him makes her feel safe, secure and believing he could do anything that would garuntee her and Maple would stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Maple nods, looking at Mischka. She also trusted he would make sure herself and Carnation were safe. She just hoped he was right. She didn't want to meet anymore predators, especially hyenas and lions.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Putting trust in his instincts, Mischka marches off towards the west. He's confident that there's a bolt hole this way but at the same time, he prays his instincts don't fool him and instead lead them into danger.

Carnation follows without hesitation. She also hopes Mischka's instincts are right. If they come across a hyena, caracal, lion or what ever she knows not even he will be able to protect her and Maple long from one of those. They'd all be killed with in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Maple also follows, putting all her faith into Mischka. After what he did today, she trusted him completely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Mischka fixates his eyes on the ground ahead of him. He's being very attentive to his environment and while keeping his eyes peeled for predators he also keeps his eyes peeled for a bolt hole.

Carnation stares at Mischka with her eyes wide and glimmering in dreamy awe. Mischka's heroics have greatly impressed her and now her love for him has sky rocketed. She had never known a male to be so noble and selfless, risking his life to save someone he didn't even know. It was definately an act of selfless courage.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Maple was also impressed with Michka. He had risked his life for her, a complete stranger. Someone he didn't even know. He could of easily let her die. But no, he risked his life to defend her. And for that, this young male had earned Maple's trust completely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Mischka looks over his shoulder, making sure Maple and Carnation are keeping up ok. He's even impressed with himself for saving the life of someone he never met. Usually any other meerkat would've ran to save themself. He used to be that way but a roving mission gone bad had changed that. He no longer runs to save himself from danger. Now, he'd never leave someone to die, even if he hated them, didn't know them or if they were a fellow friend. He isn't one to wish death on anyone and would do everything in his power to defend one of his own kind from suffering a painful death.

Carnation also owes her life to Mischka. If it wasn't for by chance they had met up in the tall grass, she would've either been still wondering aimlessly around in the Kalahari jungle desperately trying to find the Oreos or could've been killed by the martial eagle if it had spotted her. She's discovering just how remarkable Mischka can be.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Maple would agree with Carnation completely. Mischka was truly remarkable. If she hadn't encountered them... She possibly would of been dead, especially when she had been dazed before from crashing into the log. She shivered from the thought of how her fate would of been if she hadn't met Carnation and Mischka.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Carnation looks over at Maple and smiles relieved that fate had braught them together. If it hadn't her fate could've ended differently. It was like they were planned to meet in a time of peril and unite to cheat death. And it's all because of Mischka's bravery they're both alive. She looks at Mischka and churrs passionately. He has the personality a female for fall for.

Mischka stops and stands up on his hind legs. He's spotted something. Could it be a bolt hole? A predator? Hopefully not the second one! Luckily, it turns out that it is a bolt hole he spots. It's located right under a large camel thorn tree. He looks over at Carnation and Maple and peeps with excitement. He's found a bolt hole they can check into for the night.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Maple was very relieved to hear about the bolt hole. No having to stay out tonight! Indeed, Mischka's selfishness personality made him a very likable male. Not many had that redeeming trait that he had shown before during the hawk attacks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Mischka trots over to the bolt hole and sniffs around the entrance rim. It didn't seem to be drenched in a predator's scent from the outside but only in the inside will reveal whether it's safe or not to spend the night in. Bravely yet cautiously, Mischka crawls into the bolt hole to inspect it for predators.

Carnation plops down near the bolt hole entrance and allows her front limbs to just hang down at her sides. Her muscles feel like jello now that the adrenaline rush from today's excitements has worn off. She snaps her mouth open wide, letting a big yawn escape her mouth. She's feeling the onset of exhaustion taking hold of her body. She turns to see Mischka head into the burrow and suddenly becomes wide awake, concern for his safty taking over. Carnation believes he'll be fine. Having seen how well he defended himself, her and Maple from danger, she feels he's clever enough to keep himself from running into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Maple sits near Carnation, watching as Mischka went into the bolt hole to investigate. Hopefully, it would be safe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Carnation's body tenses as the clock begins ticking. If Mischka isn't out within 10 minutes, she suggests to Maple that they should go in to see if Mischka has run into trouble. She hopes everything in Mischka's investigation goes well.

Mischka cautiously sniffs the air in the bolt hole as he carefully inches his way deeper into the tunnel. He can see nothing so is relying on his sence of smell rather than his eye sight. It seems to have a faint odor of some kind but doesn't give him any red flags. Still, he won't know if it's safe until he reaches the end.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Maple nods, agreeing with Carnation. She peeks inside, hoping Mischka would be okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Carnation grits her teeth, fraught with worry. She looks into the bolt hole entrance wondering if he's ok or has run into a bit of a snag.

Mischka reaches the end of the bolt hole. It appears to be clear of threats and other animals. Satisfied that the deemed refuge for the night is safe, he returns above ground and sounds an clear call to Maple and Carnation.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Hearing Mischkia giving a call, Maple enters the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next