Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Carnation sighs with relief as Mischka emerges and relaxes her tensed muscles as the all clear is sounded. She follows Maple into the bolt hole exhausted.

Mischka follows the 2 females into the bolt hole, also tired. The excitement of today's double rescues is starting to get to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Unaware of the fact Carnation is safe, PK looks around, hoping to see her re-apperar. The eagle didn't seem to have anything in it's talons when it flew away. She must be alive...somewhere.

Kal keeps digging.

Sacha looks around.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Maple looks for a spot to lay down. The events today were very tiring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Carnation plops down not far from the bolt hole entrance. She can barely move since she's so tired so has just decided to pick a random spot to sleep.

Mischka lays down close to Carnation. He smiles charmingly at her as his eyes look into hers. It'll be the first night they'll be spending together. He had thought he'd ever be with Carnation this long but it seems luck has suddenly become his ally.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 am

Maple lays across from Carnation and Mischka, tired from today's events. She sighs, hoping Fable was okay. She closed her eyes, praying that her sister was alive and was doing okay some where else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 am

PK continues looking around warily.

Sacha and Kal forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Carnation is spralled out with her limbs spread on the bolt hole floor. No longer able to keep her eyelids open, she allows them to close and slowly begins drfting off to sleep.

Mischka snuggles up against Carnation and rests his head on her back. Churring happily, he thinks the day over in his mind. He had gone from seeker for his love interest to being chased off and thinking he'd never see his desired female again then to fatefully meeting up with her because of a predator scare. He had also made two daring rescues, saving both Carnation and Maple from a bird of prey. A once unlucky rover, it seems like things in his life are suddenly taking a turn for the better. Perhaps from now on, things will be rosy for this remarkable young male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm

PK looks around. It was starting to get late now. They should head hom soon.

Kal and Sacha keep foraging.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Maple sighs softly and closes her eyes, desiring to sleep. She knew she needed rest and hopefully, she could continue her search for her lost sister, or a new home. Whichever one happened first.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Mischka and Carnation are nestled against each other, churring in content as they both drift off to sleep. Tomorrow, Carnation will have to face the music, that is if she ever finds her way back to the Oreos, with Starburst. Mischka's scent will surely be over powering on her fur and there's no doubt she could face serious consequences for her bold choice to hang around Mischka. After seeing how heroic Mischka was today though, her love for him has sky rocketed. Even though the Oreos will be determined to keep them apart, Carnation will make sure to keep their future meetings secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

PK looks over at Starburst. Hopefully she'd lead the group home soon.

Sacha and Kal stop foraging, also realising how late it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Occ-there not led out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18