Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

Carnation spots Mischka in the grass and sighs a relaxed sounding sigh of relief. She's so glad to see that he's safe. She smiles flirtaciously at him then giggles. Even though she should be acting like he isn't there, she can't seem to take her eyes off this handsome male.

Mischka shoots her a flirtacious expression of his own, a charming smile. He then shuffles his feet and swishes his tail. He can't seem to contain himself around this attractive female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Smudge and Mellow Yellow are too preoccupied in their play to notice Mischka, and Acacia is too preoccupied with watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Miss Promenade lady Pink stands about 10 feet from the burrow, scanning the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Carnation's eyes shift over to the remerging group as the sound of them resurfacing spooks her. She quickly faces forward and acts as if she's just scanning the landscape for any more unwanted dangers so as to not give Mischka's location away.

Mischka remains low in the grass. He also stays as quiet as possible. He can't afford to blow his cover when he's getting so close to having a face to face meeting with Carnation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Acacia feels herself getting hungry, and looks to the land away from the burrow. She hopes they'll go foraging soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink sees something in the bush and stares deeply at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink sees something in the bush and stares deeply at it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Akina tilts her head, wondering what Miss Promenade Lady Pink is looking at in the bush, and also focuses there.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Carnation looks down when she hears her stomach rumble. She sighs getting impatient. She wants to go foraging soon and desperately needs an oppertunity that will give her the chance to be with her admirer Mischka!

Mischka gasps quietly to himself when he sees Lady Pink look his way. He flattens himself in the grass attempting to make himself hard to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink hears it and war dances in place.
Nothing. She than thinks its just a lizard and returns to normal sentry.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Akina's curiosity gets the better of her and she starts to head toward Mischka's position, unaware that it was a rover, which could pose a threat to her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink chrps and follows her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

The actions of Akina and Lady Pink attract Acacia's attention. She stands on her hind legs to try and see what has grabbed their attention.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Akina looks over her shoulder and sees she's being followed. She looks back to where she was headed then lightly sniffs the air, though she may only be a pup, she'd been around the group to know the difference between the smell of a fellow Oreo, and an intruder, she smelled an intruder, but was too young to understand how to alert the others.

Erevu didn't notice and pounced playfully on Estella.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 pm

ooc: I don't want him to get caught yet. I braught him here for a plot which will occur when the group is out foraging. I'm hoping it happens before the rp day reaches the end, if not it'll occur on the next rp day.

Carnation notices Lady Pink and Akina heading towards Mischka's location. Her heart starts to pound. If they bust his cover now all hopes of her ever getting to become aquainted with him will be dashed, as after that, the Oreo males will be acting WAY too vigilant and will then be determined to never let her see him again. She shrieks a fake alarm call to grab their attention.

Mischka watches with his teeth grit as Lady Pink and Akina head in his direction. He braces himself to run if they blow his cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Miss promenade Lady Pink smells it and growls. She takes the pup back to the burrow, underground and leys down, weary of the alarm call

ooc: im not ruining your plot! im just making it more interesting xD

Last edited by Rio on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Acacia hears Carnations fake alarm call and buys it, quickly running over to see what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Akina growls, she didn't need to b in the burrow, and she was way too old to be carried. The struggled out of Miss promenade Lady Pink's grip and quickly runs above ground to join the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink come up, seeing the alarm was fake, she growls at Carnation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 pm

ooc: Ok.

Carnation sees Acacia fall for her fake alarm. She gestures her nose over to a bush pretending she saw something suspicious move around in it. She then briefly tucks her chin into her shoulder and reveals a sneaky smirk at Mischka's location. Carnation realizes she's been found out as faking and laughs nervously.

Still flattened to the ground in the grass, Mischka crawls back a few feet, bracing himself. He's relieved when Carnation's distraction grabs the investigators' attention but grits his teeth when he sees that some of the group find out it's a fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink goes over by the bush and sniffs it. She listens... Nothing, so she climbs up a tree stump and assumes sentry.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Akina sits next to Grovyle, feeling uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Miss Promenade Lady Pink chills out a bit and ckimbs down. She still doesnt relize just feet away is a rovig male. She smells him, but thinks its just and old scent. The dominants can scent mark it for all she cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Acacia feels anxiety creeping up on her. First, Akina and Lady Pink were under the impression that something was in the long grass, then Carnation sounds an alarm that was apparently faked. She looks around nervously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Carnation sighs in relief. She doesn't want Mischka to be chased off she wants to continue admireing his charms and handsome looks.

Mischka relaxes slightly but is on edge after just about being caught. He watches the Oreos through an opening in the grass nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next