Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 am

Reapers
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Dusknoir ..... 9 months and 06 Days
St. Jimmy ...... 8 months and 62 days.
Kekipi, Rohana, Twizzler.... 1 month and 26 days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap ..... 1 month and 15 days
Raine, Lucifer, P.J., Yamille, Raptor, Kira, Malik, Flash, Husky ..... 0 month and 22 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Dusknoir
Waffles
Morbuzakh
Mazi
Rust

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Kira
Flash

Due dates:
Bonnie and HF's litter........ Due 21st November
Stormy and Scary's litter..... Confirmed 20th of December
Zola and Rex's litter.... Confirmed 24th of December (night)
Shasta and Carlos's litter... (Unconfirmed) 7th January ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 am

ooc: Did Zola and Rex mate over the skip? If so more 13th Jan.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:39 pm

ooc: Oh, sorry. We were doing a plot with RS and D in Z that thier litter was due on Christams... so I was thinking it could be possible for Zola and Rex as well. Sorry, I suck at math.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

ooc: I think it's going to create some plot holes. Someone will have to read back over the ~2nd October and find out if it's actually have been possible. As I've said on the ZP's thread teh new litter could always come earlier than the due date. Is Kusuma ok with that plot as Rex is her character.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 pm

ooc: yes. They could be born earlier, like a Christmas gift xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 am

ooc: I'm pretty sure adopted the Unamed meerkat on the last rp day and named him Malik.

bic: Bonnie emerges and looks around, her heart rate increasing. Her preganancy has now almost reached full term and the paranoia that she or her pups will be harmed has again increased. She walks a short distance from the group in an attempt to avoid Stormy.

Squirrel emerges and looks around happily.

Malik is asleep in the burrow. He would emerge soon. (he is old enough isn't he?)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Not far from the Reaper's main burrow, the shady looking rover, Mischka, is sitting outside a bolt hole he's been taking shelter in for the past week. He's been brazenly spending alot of time hanging around in Reapers territory and despite being treated with hostility almost a month ago by them when he and Ninja were caught snooping around in their land, it seems that he's favorited this group and plans to make many more roving trips to them in the near future. For a rover who's been spending this much time in another group's territory, you would think he had gotten lucky with a few of their ladies by now but not this rover. Mischka has been continuing to go down a path of misfortune. The claw scratches and teeth punture wounds on his back legs and sides are a sign that he's gotten caught and attacked by the resident males but Mischka isn't the type of rover to give up easily. He's known to be stubborn, determined and persistant, and today he plans to give roving at the Reapers one more try before deciding to move on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: yes, Malik is old enough.

Stormy watches Bonnie. She knows that Bonnie won't pose a threat to Stormy'salready born pups, and Stormy's new pups will be born almost two months after Bonnie's pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Bonnie looks over at Stormy also.

Malik emerges, still as interested in the sites as he was when he first emerged yesterday.

Squirrel looks over at Malik with interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Mischka shivers and crosses his arms, pressing them against his belly as he tries to warm up. The only thing he dislikes about roving alone is that he has no one to provide him warmth. He could use the comfort of his father right about now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Stormy decided to head out. She issued lead calls and shivered, ready to get moving.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Mischka gets up and walks around the outside of the bolt hole, hoping it will help him to get warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am

Bonnie follows towards the back.

Squirrel also follows.

Malik watches the group leave with interest. One day he'd follow. For now he was stuck here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 pm

ooc: COuld somebody play Scary until Kusuma returns?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:09 pm

ooc: No need! I'm here! *Whew* did I miss anything?

bic: Scary followed Stormy.

Gingersnap followed the dominants, keeping a close eye on Taipan.

Yamile came above ground and smiled brightly, the thrill of getting to stand in the sun had yet to wear off.

Lucifer stepped slowly out of the burrow, he hadn't come out with the others yesterday because he had felt uncomfortable in the sun. He glared coldly at everyone who walked within his view.

Rex looked at Lucifer with a raised brow, there was something seriously wrong with that pup.

Seeing Rex look at him Lucifer raised a brow back and let out a muffled chrr, What!?

Rex just walked away, choosing to ignore Lucifer, he padded over to each of his pups and groomed them. If any of Stormy's pups were sane, he'd probably groom them too.

Yamile rolled her eyes at Lucifer, she couldn't believe they were related.

Lucifer snorted, neither could he.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Raine looked at Rex sadly. She did not understand why she wasn't getting that nice treatment like they were.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka is finally warmed up and on the move to find food for himself. If he's going to get up to no good today, he needs his energy and wits about him and to gain both of those, he'll need to fit in a decent morning meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Malik snarls at Lucifer and looks away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

As Mischka digs and sniffs at the ground along his trek, he's unwittingly heading straight for the Reapers mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 am

ooc: Do you want Mischka to join the mob?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:53 am

Rex caught Raine's sad look and padded over and groomed her as well. She seemed different from what he had expected from Stormy's pups.

Lucifer just glared at Malik. He planned to keep glaring at Malik until he was uncomfortable and probably moved away.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

Raine churred in gratitude.

ooc: Raine is down to earth, but hot headed. She's wise. Rex will like her if he's still around when she becomes DF.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

oocNah. I sorf of have plans for him but I might have him join later in the future.

Mischka pulls up a large millipede. It's a great find that's packed with lots of protein and will help to boost his enegy and concentration when he roves. He drags it across the sand then devours it quickly. He'll have a quick lunch since he's excited about getting down to causing mischief.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc: Okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Mischka takes a brief break to check for danger then resumes foraging after seeing that there's no sign of danger for miles. As he has his head to the ground, he doesn't notice the Reapers appear on the horizon line a couple hundred feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next