Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 am

Jumaa
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Fly ...... 7 months and 08 days
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 2 months and 26 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya.... 26 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Glitter
Jessyca
Mungo Jerrie
Rumpel Teaser

Due Dates:
Kumi and Slaughter’s litter.......Unconfirmed (Due 12th December)
Kamaria and Killer's Litter..... Confirmed (Due 1st January)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Ninja is awake but stays where he is. He doesn't plan to exit the burrow until more group members wake up and begin to emerge. He begins to think about Linda. He can't stand being away from her and worries constantly about her well being. He hopes she and her unborn litter are still in the Willows and doing fine. He had only returned from roving a week ago but the first day being back in the Jumaa, he found himself getting distracted. His thoughts always on Linda. He hopes the Willows didn't find out that they had been together. He'd never forgive himself if she faced a brutal punishment because of him.

Conker is asleep and has his head rested on his mother Aliya's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Duke awakens and emerges from the burrow. He's the first up and above ground, just the way he likes it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Ninja develops the motivation to leave the burrow and creeps his way to the burrow entrance. He exits the burrow looking to be a bit out of it, he doesn't even notice that Duke is above ground as he begins to sun himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Duke stands to sun himself and peeps a good morning to Ninja as he emerges.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Kamaria emerges, hoping no one noticed her slightly larger belly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Ninja snaps out of his gaze and peeps a soft late response greeting back to Duke. He looks off into the distance, wondering if fate is being kind to his forbidden date and her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

ooc: Linda?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

ooc: Correct. About Aliya's pups, they're old enough to emerge now right?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Duke eyes Ninja curious. Something seems to be troubling him. He looks into the distance, wondering if he should say anything. He hasn't noticed Kamaria's slightly bulged belly, yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Ninja is oblivious to Kamaria's buldged belly and Duke taking a brief curious glance at him as he continues to stare off into the horizon. He remembers that Linda isn't the only pregnant female in her group and worries the other pregnant females could ruin any chances of him being able to see the pups he fathered with Linda.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Duke lets it go. Maybe it's something private. He enjoys the landscape and waits for his mate to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Ninja tries to shake all of the bad thoughts out of his head. He should work on being more positive. Linda is probably doing fine along with her unborn pups. They're probably safely surrounded by their fellow members enjoying the sunset right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 am

Aliya wakes up and sees Conker asleep resting on her thigh. She smiles and gets up, carefully trying not to wake him up.

Emzio emerges and looks around happily at her surroundings.

Suri emerges and rests her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 am

Conker doesn't even notice his mother getting up and his head gently slides to the floor. He shifts his position but remains asleep.

Ninja looks around. Mischka still hasn't returned to the Jumaa from his roving trip. He shrugs assuming that he decided to make his roving trip an extended one.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Duke looks around. Mischka still hasn't returned. Maybe he left for prospects elsewhere. He never told his birth mob he was leaving for good when he did, but that was largely because they would have tried to kill him if he did say that. He will return on his own or he doesn't. As long as he's not dead he cares not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Ninja begins to think of his roving past before he joined the Jumaa. Like Mischka, he was and still is an avid rover who would spend several days, weeks or even months away from his birth or non natal group. Eventually as a rover you may choose to leave your group perminantly or in tragic cases could end up suffering an untimely fate such as dying from disease, predators or starvation if you rove at the worst times of the year. Ninja remembers that he had chosen to perminantly leave his old group but he had gotten lucky and emigrated into a new one. Even though roving is a high risk occupation it can also be filled with excitement and Ninja can see that could be why Mischka is spending a long time away from the Jumaa.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

ooc: yes, Aliya's new litter can emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 pm

ooc: Yaaay!

Conker looks towards the burrow entrance itching to get outside and explore. A few days ago, he and his siblings had emerged for the first time and for him the experiance was egzelerating (Don't know how to spell itXP). There was SO MUCH to see and investigate but since the adults wouldn't allow him to venture away from the burrow, he was unable to experiance the excitement and danger that surrounds his home and was only allowed to experiance the bordem of being confined to burrow grounds.

ooc: I is gonna have him be like Columbus on Meerkat ManorXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Duke grooms himself a little.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Tamiya watches her brother with interest.

ooc: Anybody seen Sandy recently?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

ooc: Nope. She hasn't been on for a week...or more it seems like.

Conker begins to approach the burrow entrance. Maybe he'll get lucky and be able to explore outside the perimeter of burrow grounds.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Tamiya is awestruck by the beauty of the outside world. SO many colors... it was a like a dream.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Conker's eyes wince in reponse to the bright light of the sun but they soon adjust and he climbs his way up the burrow slope. He looks around, wide eyed in amazement. The landscape looks so beautiful.

Ninja notices the pups starting to emerge and pads over to the burrow to offer any assistance the pups might need to get up the steep burrow slope .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Aliya smiles at Conker and Tamiya from her spot next to Duke.

Suri looks over, but doesn't smile.

Emzio watches the pups, remembering the first time she emerged. She'd happy she now has more siblings to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next