Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Stormy looks around. All of her members were accounted for, so she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

ooc: Would you like to rp Scary again Kusuma?

Mischka comes to a stop underneath the shelter of a bush. He's in great pain from his injuries recieved by Carlos. The gash above his right eye is still bleeding, his tail looks as if a jackal had chewed it up and he has a few scratches on his sides but those aren't as serious looking. He tucks his head into his stomach, exhausted and wanting to rest.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

ooc: Yes.

bic: Scary caught a glimpse of Mischka retreating. He got down and began to move toward where he had come from silently.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Mischka tucks his head in between his haunches trying to get some rest. He's lucky that his father Quagmire isn't around anymore to critisize how he should've handled that over confident domineering rover. He stirs a little to soothe his throbbing tail. He's unaware that the Reaper's dominant male is trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Then Stormy smells blood. She angrily stalked after her mate, hoping that a pup didn't get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Mischka winces as his injured nose brushes against his fur. He can't groom without irritating the wound on his nose and it frustrates him. His neck also has bite wounds and his injured left ear stings as the breeze blows against it. Carlos got the jump on him but next time Mischka vows it'll be HIM who will get the drop on Carlos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 am

Squirrel looks around confused.

Bonnie rolls her eyes. Why did males go through so much trouble?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am

Gingersnap snickered, as if she had been thinking the same thing as Bonnie she peeped, males are SO desperate.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:02 am

Carlos Ran Away From The Bush Mischka Was By Because Carlos has Already Spotted The Dominants Heading Towards Him He Wanted To warn Mischka But His Love For Females Were Greater Than His Heart For Mischka He Ran Into The Bush Ashamed .

occ; BTW i didnt mean too injure Him That Much So He Dosent Have a bite on his nose now adn his tail isnt as bad .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 pm

ooc: But the injuries have already been done and it wouldn't be realistic to have them just magically disappear.

Feeling some strength coming back to him, Mischka struggles onto his feet and shakes his fur which was messy from the fight with Carlos. He leaves the protection of his refuge and soldiers on. Despite being injured, Mischka is going to continue to rove. The Kalahari may knock him down but he isn't one to stay down. He's known to stubborn, persistant and resillient and he's going to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Carlos Approaches The DF and tries to mate with her ( i.e get on top of her ) He Seduces Her By Grooming The Tip Of her tail and her neck he gently bites her neck but they havent mated yet so carlos gets of and wanders away .

his first encontour didnt go to plan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm

ooc: Ummm the dominant female is already pregnant so she won't accept Carlos' advances and for future notice, before starting to mate with a character, you should ask the rper of that character for permission first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 pm

occ; oops sorry :L
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm

ooc: I'm afraid that this kind of interaction needs some say from the member playing the other character involved. You would have to have your character approach and have their actions be accepted by the female (In this case Stormy played by Stormymeerkat) and have an agreement that you are both happy for the characters to interact in that way and therefore potentially mate or try to. These rules are in place so that members can roleplay fairly and realistically. All members will gladly share help, guidance and experience about the site if you would like any help at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Bonnie nods at Gingersnap. I wish I wasn't so gullable. She looks at her now large stomach again.

Squirrel looks over at Carlos and narrows her eyes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc: Stormy IS GONNA BE PISSED. Carlos better not push his luck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 pm

unaware of his roving rival making an over confidently bold advance on the Reaper's dominant female, Mischka is hobbling in the opposite direction, heading south. He's given up on trying his luck at the Reapers foraging party and is moving on to try to it at another group, despite being injured. In his dazed state, he suddenly changes direction and is now unwittingly heading towards the Reapers burrow.

ooc: I'm thinking going through with my plot involving Mischka and Luigi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 am

Carlos Realised Someething Was Up With The DF So He Got Off And Sat Nearby To See If She wanted to mate ageain
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:00 am

ooc- Again? I don't think you understand how this game works. You need permission from the owner before you can mate with, kill, or severely harm a character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 am

StormyMeerkat Said That She IS Guna Be pisse* off she didnt say to GET OFF.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am

ooc- I'm 100% sure you misunderstood. Stormy is already pregnant, and has a mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

Just Get on With RP we are off - Topic
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

ooc- I don't find this to be off-topic at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 pm

ooc: I think you seem to be misunderstanding what Stormy meant Tosca. When she said Stormy would be pissed off, she meant that her character would strongly disapprove of Carlos' advances.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:34 pm

ooc: ND I'M GONNA BE PISSED OFF IF YOU DON'T STOP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next