Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Bonnie forages, unaware of Mischka coming close. It need not matter, she was already pregnant.

Squirrel eats a beetle quickly.

Malik tries to ignore Lucifer, but having a short temper made it hard.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 am

Raine rolled her eyes at her brother Lucifer. He was annoying.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Mischka digs furiously into the ground, having caught the scent of something good. Soon most of his body is submerged in a deep hole then several seconds later, he backs out of the hole with a large beetle clenched in his mouth and devours it quickly. Suddenly he spots a mob of meerkats off in the distance. The Reapers have finally come back into his view. He smirks slyly, takes to the cover of the vegetation and begins to creep towards them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Stormy scent marks a bush.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Mischka sees Stormy scent mark a bush but having been roving at the Reapers several times now, he's gotten used to the group's feroscity, and undaunted, quietly slinks a little closer. He waits patiently for a female to stray from the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Bonnie eats a millepede quickly.

Squirrel eats a beetle larva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:26 am

Carlos Heads Out Foraging Being His First Day Of Being Alone He decides He Will be A Rover btu if he gets the chance to join agroup he will take it . Carlos Runs Far Away From The Bolt Hole And Digs In the Sand He Finds A Beetle And He Eats It Quickly He Heads On And FInds A Ant Nest He Digs And Uncovers Them So He Goes After Them but being bit he decides its too much effort so he heads on adn finds an easier meal an egg he cracks it andd slurps up the yolk he carrys on when he stops and group is infront of him luckily they havnt spotted him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Mischka hasn't noticed another male appearing on the scene as he lays in wait in the vegetation, waiting for his chance to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Carlos Approaches even closer he looks up and sees if any Males Might Be Trying To Chase Him Off The Plains Are Clear SO he Heads Towards The Dominant Female .

occ: Is AnyOne Pregnant ? x
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 pm

ooc: Zola, Stormy and Bonnie are pregnant. And Stormy is the DF of the mob so she won't be interested in mating since she's already pregnant.

Mischka spots Carlos making a move towards the Reaper's dominant female and becomes annoyed. This over confident rover could prove to be competition and competition is something Mischka has always dreaded while roving. He sneers and decides to make a move despite it being the wrong time to. the challenge is on to see which male will attract a female first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 pm

ooc: Somebody should play Scary. Shasta is not pregnant, but she's had a litter recently, and she's the one litter per year kat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

ooc: Hmmm.. I'm thinking of having Mischka get caught and chased off from the foraging party again. Is Shasta at the babysitting burrow? I sort of have a little plot in mind if she is. I plan to introduce my other rover Luigi but seeing that she's looking after pups he'll leave but after seeing a klutzy display of agression from Mischka firstXD Then she'll reject Mischka after he tries to impress her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc: Really she would have another litter if she cared. But she's lazy, and thinks one litter is enough. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 am

Bonnie forages, unaware of Carlos' approach. She was already pregnant so she wouldn't be interested anyway.

Squirrel is also foraging, but she's too young to mate.

Malik looks around the distance, longing to leave the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 am

Carlos Isnt Scared Of The Male Heading Towards Him Carlos Is Bigger And Possibly Stronger So He Chases The Male And The Scrabble Begins Carlos Bites The Tip of The Males Tail And Is Waiting For Him To go into submission .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Mischka is caught off gaurd by Carlos' assault but before he could get a chance to defend himself he finds himself on the ground feeling the larger male's fangs stabbing into his tail. He barrel rolls trying to dislodge Carlos. Once on his back, Mischka kicks furiously at Carlos' muzzle. One thing he had kept from his father was the genes of not letting your enemy dominant over you and Mischka won't allow this male to get the advantage over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Carlos stumbles back and claws at the males eye he Rips Fur out of the males backa dn grabs his tail agen refusing to let go
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 pm

ooc: One of the rules is that you can't tear fur off one of the characters. It'll leave a difficult to heal wound and will most likely become infected which could possibly kill a character.

Mischka closes his eye protecting it from perminant damage but the slash leaves a deep gash just above the eye. He yelps and thrashes back and forth trying to throw Carlos off his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Carlos Bites Harder And His Grasp Dosent Losen He Grabs The Males Neck And Pulls he Losens but he realises he is vulnerable so he Bites The Males Ear And Tries To Make It Bleed He Bites Miscka s Neck and thrashes next Carlos pulls Miscka To The Floor And Stands on Top of him grabbing His Nose in The Process He Chases The Male Into The Bush.

occ; i msut of missed that bit sorry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm

In too much pain to fight back, Mischka does the unthinkable and surrenders to his rival. He scrambles to his feet and runs through the vegetation to try to confuse or lose Carlos. He looks down with his eyes clenched shut in shame. He had failed his family's gene pool by being soft towards his rival and not putting up a bloody fierse fight like his father and brother would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Carlos Chases Miscka Into teh bush and dosent give up he bites the males tail adn then finnally lets the male go he moves towards the main group to make his mvoe on a willing female

occ; gotta go be on tomoz 4:15 or 4:30 Pm see ya guys be on tomoz to continue are batle YoshKatGirl
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Mischka nearly loses his footing but continues running. He's bleeding and in pain but what hurts the most is his tail which had taken the full blunt of Carlos' attack. He glances over his shoulder glaring at Carlos as he sees him heading back towads the Reapers victoriously and snarls vengefully. This means war!

Scary had heard the scuffle between Mischka and Carlos and saw movement in the vegetation surrounding the group. He growls determined to search out the 2 rovers and clambers to the top of a bush to try to scout them out. If he spots them he'll show them no mercy. He has no tolerance for rovers and won't hesitate to tear them to shreds if they're spotted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:24 pm

ooc: Tosca, the fighting style of Carlos is considered powerplaying. Please calm it down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:38 pm

ooc: Meh. I was too passive to speak up about the rest of the fightXD I only warned her about the ripping fur out part.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Also hearing the scuffle, Rex gets up and snarls. He climbs up a dead tree to see if he can spot them.

Gingersnap rolled her eyes, why do the adults waste time looking for them if they are going to tear each other apart anyway?

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next