Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November  Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 am

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 10 months and 01 days
Jodi........6 months and 26 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 3 month and 13 days
Nirvanna ...... 2 Month and 14 days
Badru ...... 2 month and 09 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 2 month and 06 days
Cotton Candy, Nessie, Sidous, Cassidy, Ebony.... 0 Month and 6 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Mae
Click
Dusk
Nirvanna
Violet
Jodi
Corm

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Confirmed (2nd December)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Black Widow is still asleep in her bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm

ooc- We agreed on the Wilson plot right?

ic- Wilson emerges and suns himself. After a few days of power struggles resulting from weak leadership, Wilson has ascended to the throne of DM. He has big plans for the Midnights, and soon hopes to lead them to victory on all "fronts."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Unaware that Wilson had assumed male dominance in the Midnights, Black Widow is happily lapping up her sleep. She hates to wake up early and plans to sleep in once again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:35 pm

ooc: Yep.

Teetsie gazed down at her pups proudly. The newest edition to the midnights, the would make great pups one day, being a real evil meerkat's children. She knew that soon she should mate again to keep the number up.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm

ooc- Maybe Wilson and Teetsie can mate before he loses dominance.

ic- Wilson smirks and stares into the distance. There's a new male general in command here, and he wants to make it clear to their neighbors that he means business. And with Teetsie still in charge as DF, he feels they are unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 pm

ooc: Will the Midnights be battling a group on this rp day? I just had sort of a plot idea if they are.

Black Widow grunts in annoyance as the sun shines through the burrow entrance and beams down on her eyes. She shifts herself trying to get away from the light, reluctant to want to get up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc: Battle the Devils! Evil on Evil battle! xD But yes, I do want a TeetsiexWilson litter. xD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

ooc- The Devils are virtually dead though. They rarely have posts.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: Excellent Twisted Evil After I have Black Widow ditch Michael Myers, she'll happen to find the Midnights when they're engaged in battle and will join in to help them. I plan to introduce Michael Myers to the Devils later on so hopefull I'll help to get things moving a bit faster for the Devils thread.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: The Devils is dead. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:40 pm

ooc: Hopefully the Devils will become alive again when I start rping in their thread X)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 am

Eztli emerges and looks over at Wilson. He wasn't bothered by the fact that Wilson was the leader. He was nevercut out for the job anyway.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Unable to put up with the bright light of the morning shining through the bolt hole, Black Widow decides to reluctantly get up and sits up on her haunches sounding a cranky growl. She wishes to sleep in a bit more but now that she's wide awake, she'd have a hard time doing so.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc: Intorduce him today then...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:41 pm

ooc: Ok.

Black Widow finds the motivation to leave the bolt hole and makes her way to the entrance. Once she emerges, she doesn't even bother checking for danger and goes right to warming up her chilled body.

A large Albino meerkat sits outside a bolt hole not too far from the one Black Widow is occupying. His name is Michael Myers and he's been spending time in the Midnights territory for 4 days (I'll say he entered their territory over the skip) but he's been on his own wandering the harsh land of the Kalahari for much longer. He had been kicked out of his group for murdering a fellow member mercilessly many months ago and is now faced to live a solitary existance. No group will accept him as he will often display his urge to murder when he approaches them but he's recently been trying to hold back that urge so he can gain the trust, comfort and protection of a group. Since he is an albino, his solitary life puts him at a high risk of facing predation. He knows that if he continues to live like this, he won't last long. He hopes that today he'll be able to find a group that will accept him and not reject him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Wilson waits for Teetsie to emerge and lead them out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Black Widow churrs in content at the feeling of the sun's warmth hitting her bulged stomach. She looks down at her belly smiling knowing that her unborn pups must also be enjoying the warmth.

Michael Myers stands up on all 4s and stretches his stiff limbs. He looks off into the distance, eager to get started on his mission of finding a mob of meerkats to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Seeing most of her group were awake, Teetsie made lead calls and headed out. She was hungry after caring for her pups. They were even more draining than the last litter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Wilson follows next to Teetsie. He's a better leader than he thought. Maybe he is cut out for leadership.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Feeling warmed up, Black Widow begins to gradually move away from the bolt hole as she digs for food. Once again, she's being careless and nonvigilant to potential dangers that could be around her. She's being even more reckless by foraging out in the open! If a bird of prey appears, she may not spot it until it's too late.

Michael Myers also begins to gradually move away from his bolt hole to forage. Unlike Black Widow, he's staying aware to his environment. Being an albino meerkat, he makes an easy target if a predator catches him unawares.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Latika follows her mother.

ooc: Who's babysitting today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 am

ooc: I'll have Eztli babysit.

bic: Even though he clearly didn't want to, Eztli decided to babysit the pups. He sits at the burrow, watching the others leave.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 am

Nessie can barley see, but she can feel the coll sand in between her toes. She likes the darkness. It feels welcoming and un-hostile to her. Darkness was an ally.
Cassidy peeps, wanting her mother.

Teetsie stops. the land had not grown much yet, but little grass buds were staring to peak out from the dry sand. She started to dig, knowing this was a good place to search for food. plus it was close to the burrow, so she could feed her pups.

ooc: I had a plot in mind that when Teetsie gives birth the Willows conduct a burrow raid and kill one or two of Teetsie's pups. But, in revenge, Teetsie will attack Buckeye's next litter (Her fourth) and kill some of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 am

Black Widow has moved into an area where there's little vegetation and begins to forage. She failed to check for danger before dropping her head down to the sand, a mistake that could cost her and her unborn pups' lives at any minute.

As Michael Myers spreads out his search for food and a new group, he's unwittingly heading straight for Black Widow. He takes one minute breaks every 5 minutes to check for danger. Because of his albino color, he's frequently paranoid about the possibility that he's being watched by predators.

ooc: I think that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next