Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th November

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 15th November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 am

New board is up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 am

Azazel looks around, bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Snowicane looks down at the Blizzards, waiting for Cyanide to emerge so he can verbaly assault the deserving little brat of a pup who will have no idea of his ghost trash mouthing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Azazel turns back to the Midnights. He had become more interested since Wilson took over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Snowicane gets bored with watching the Blizzards and searches the other group pools looking for anything interesting going on. Suddenly, his eyes spy an interesting looking meerkat trekking through the Midnight's land. It's Michael Myers and like Snowicane he's an albino with a taste for blood. He sees that the silent and deadly meerkat is about to ambush a ground squirell and watches with interest. He grins coldly "Oooh this is looking interesting. I've gotta see this. Just stay where you are ground squirell so I can see you get ripped to pieces Twisted Evil !"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th November   Roleplay - 15th November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th November
Page 1 of 1