Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Carlos Nods And Chirps To Luigi Ive mated With One Female Shasta Shes My mate So I Will Have To Return Every So Often Pretending Im Still In The Group
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Luigi smiles happy for Carlos. Luigi once had a mate, Karma, but they had lost contact with each other and haven't seen each other since her group split. He's unaware that she's actually residing in a group off towards the north in this research area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 pm

occ: Im In The Same Group As Karma My Character is Maybeline Or may For Short .

Back To Topic:

Carlos Calls To Luigi Saying Shall We Go Find The Group I Can Lead You To Them I Will Be Able To Stay In The Group but If They Attack You i Will Go On Your Side Dont Worry .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm

ooc: Carlos doesn't know where the Tiny Kats are. I don't recall you having him visit there.

Luigi nods. He'd greatly appreciate Carlos help with trying to find his long lost mate. He had searched every where in the research area he came from and came up empty. He hopes to shed some light on her where abouts in this area.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Stormy still hasn't noticed Shasta. She really doesn't care for her anways though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka has stopped under a bush to rest. He has his head tucked into his stomach, his energy just about zapped away. He lifts up his head and uses his front paws to pull himself back up on all four. With all the strength he can muster from his exhausted wounded body, he hobbles off towards the south in search of a bolt hole to collapse in for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Bonnie looks around, whilst eating a millepede.

Malik goes below ground.

Squirrel scans the area with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:14 am

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Carlos doesn't know where the Tiny Kats are. I don't recall you having him visit there.

Luigi nods. He'd greatly appreciate Carlos help with trying to find his long lost mate. He had searched every where in the research area he came from and came up empty. He hopes to shed some light on her where abouts in this area.

I Joined The Group I Found The Foraging Party , Got attacked But Then Scary Accepted Me .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 pm

ooc: Yeah but that was at the Reapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Fine Look Who Cares Im Leading Him To The Reapers Coz Im In The Reapers
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm

ooc: Ok. And when you talk out of character please "ooc" which means out of character. You're begining to confuse me a bit, sorryXD

Meanwhile Mischka has trekked close to the edge of Reaper's territory. He's in a desperate search for a bolt hole and hopes to find one before pitch dark. If a night time predator catches him in his injured state, there's no doubt that he'll be killed easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Carlos Chirps To Luigi Im Sorry I Dont Know Where The Tiny Kats Are But I Know Where My Group Are Ill Lead You To Them if You Like ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Luigi nods understanding. He isn't sure what groups are around here and with darkness upon them, it would be too risky to set off now to try to find them to see if Karma could be residing in one of them. He accepts Carlos' offer. He hopes his group will allow him to spend the night with them. He'd hate to spend the night alone in a chilly bolt hole with no one around to keep him warm and company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Carlos Runs Off In The Foraging Partys Direction Scent Marking Bushes Every So Often To Keep Their Scent . He Finds The Foraging Party And Tells Luigi To Stay Close To Him Carlos Goes Near Shasta And Starts Grooming Her And Then Carlos Hipslammed Shasta To Tell Her He Was Dominant Over Her And Moved On He Scent Marked A Bush Making Sure No One Had A Go AT Him Bringing Luigi Into The Group . Carlos Glanced At Scary Every So Often He Could get Evicted For Bringing This male Here . Carlos Called To Shasta
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Luigi keeps low to the ground in submission. He didn't want to make himself appear to be a threat, especially towards the dominant male's dominance. He shows the group's males with his body language that he's not here searching for females and is only here to hopefully spend a night in the presence of their company and warmth. He watches Carlos scent mark unsure of whether that could him into trouble or not. Luigi nervously looks around for the dominant male. It'll be up to him if he could check into their burrow or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Carlos Hipslammed And Scent - Marked Luigi . He Was Dominant Over Luigi As He Was much Bigger . Carlos Chin - Swiped Some Of The Males In The Group To Tell Them This Male Wasnt A Threat . He Was The Biggest And Strongest So Hopefully They Would Listen to Him . Carlos Looked At Scary Thinking They Should Get back Soon He leads A Small Group Of teens Home . Carlos Scent Marks The Burrow And Enters He Lets Luigi Follow After Him . Luckily If There Are Any Females here They Wont Think These Males Want War And Raise A Alarm Call.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Luigi complies and lowers himself to the ground accepting Carlos' scent mark and chin swipe. He peeps confused. Isn't the dominant male supposed to approve him? He doesn't argue and after watching Carlos' scent marking display follows him to the burrow. Once there, he looks around with a guilty conscience. He doesn't feel like he's supposed to be here until approved by the Reaper's true dominant male. He stays above ground as he watches Carlos go below. He doesn't feel comfortable at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Carlos Comes back Above Ground And Sees Luigi He Says lets go back to the foraging [party . after urnning for a while they come to the group . Carlos CHirsp To Scary
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Luigi nods in agreement. He'd feel better if they return to the foraging party where he can be approved or rejected by the dominant male. He follows behind Carlos, struggling to keep up with him. He's been walking all day long and it's taken a toll on his legs. He appears submissive once they arrive back at the foraging party and glances at the male Carlos peeped at. He assumes he must be the dominant male and becomes nervous. He hopes he'll be allowed to spend the night with this group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Carlos Goes To Scary And Starts Grooming Him He Lies On His Back In Submission But Then Gets Up . He Walks over To Shasta And Asks Her Do You Want To Mate ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:11 pm

ooc: I thought they already mated.

Luigi looks up at Scary and shudders. He appears to be a pretty formidable male and if he wanted to he could rip him to shreds. Luigi remains low to the ground in submission, waiting to see what his verdict will be about allowing him to stay the night with them in their burrow. He watches Carlos approach Shasta and sighs feeling love sick. He wishes Karma was at his side.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:16 pm

ooc- They already have I think. This is getting a little out of hand Tosca.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Stormy made calls and deciding heading back. She needed to get home to feed her pups anyways.

Shasta growls softly to Carlos. They had already mated once, and she wasn't in the modd for it again. she followed Stormy home. She didn't like that Carlos was showing dominance over her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Luigi watches the Reapers begin to head for home. He debates on whether he should follow them or not. If they don't approve of him spending a night with them in their burrow, he won't argue and find a bolt hole to check into instead even though he's reluctant to want to turn to the plan.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Taipan laughed at Carlos for no real reason and followed Stormy.

Gingersnap glared at Carlos, she didn't like how he acted so dominant over her mother. She snorted, she sure was glad she was fathered by someone else. She padded over to Shasta and stayed behind her.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next