Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka has found a bolt hole he may be able to spend the night in and heads below to do a thorough search for predators. As soon as he enters, he can already scense a strange smell but won't find out what it is until he heads further in. Feeling brave enough he advances not knowing what to expect when he reaches the end.

Luigi plucks up the courage to follow after the Reapers. He keeps low to the ground in submission letting the group know he'll follow by their rules if they allow him to spend the night in their burrow. He makes a quick glance at Carlos unsure about this male. Being dominated over by the larger male has him feeling intimadated.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:07 pm

ooc: I'm changing Orpington back to Husky.

bic: Husky, Raptor, and Inle followed.

Scary followed by Stormy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Bonnie follows quickly, avoiding Carlos and Luigi, not fully trusting them yet, especially since she's pregnant.

Squirrel follows, staying near Shasta.

Malik is underground, waiting patiently for his mother to come home.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 am

Stormy looks back at Carlos. He shouldn't be acting more dominant over Shasta, since in a real mob the female led the group. She barked softly to alert Scary that he might be a rebel in the future.
Shasta chirps to gingersnap and picks her up. Maybe with Carlos seeing she already had pups from another male he'd leave her alone. Even though she was pregnant again, maybe he'd just go away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Mischka cautiously creeps deeper into the bolt hole tunnel. The smell appears to be getting stronger but he can't quite figure out what it could be. Suddenly he hears a loud hissing and puffing sound. Catching the glimpse of scaly skin, he squeaks in surprise and jumps back, realizing a deadly puff adder is occupying this bolt hole. This will be a bolt hole he will NOT be checking into tonight. He darts out of the bolt hole having been left with no choice but to keep searching for another refuge and if he has to, he'll keep searching after dark.

Luigi distances himself from the Reapers, respecting their safty. The tension in the air around them feels disturbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Carlos Chirps To Stormy Quietly So ..... Is Luigi Accepted ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Luigi's bright blue eyes shift to the left making contact with Scary. He blinks, a nervous expression is formed on his face. He won't mind if the group doesn't want him to spend the night in their burrow. He'll gladly respect their wishes and leave. It may be better for him and them that they feel safe especially if they have pups they may not want him to be near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Squirrel watches Luigi, wondering who he was. She still stays close to Shasta.

Bonnie keeps watching Carlos and Luigi warily. Luigi didn't seem like the one to worry about though.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Luigi looks at the Reapers members smiling nervously. He hopes they don't turn hostile but if they do, he'll glady leave them in peace if they don't want him around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Despite how wary she is, Bonnie decides to smile back to Luigi.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Scary would have to accept Luigi. She had accepted one male, and that would be it for the time being. She reached the burrow and headed below to feed her pups.
Shasta picked up Fang and carried her inside the burrow. Shasta curled around Fang.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Luigi smiles back at Bonnie but is still wary. He pauses as the Reapers reach burrow grounds. He's hesitant to follow them below but it's too late to try to find a bolt hole so he may have to take the risk of spending the night with them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Gingersnap curled up be Shasta and Fang.

Rex stayed close to Zola.

Yamile peeped happily as she saw the group returning. She ran to greet her parents.

Lucifer didn't bother with Stormy and Scary, he didn't view anyone higher than anyone else, not even his own parents.

Taipan snickered at Lucifer.

Lucifer was about to growl at Taipan but decided against it. He'd heard about what he did to Fang and Gingersnap, and decided to wait 'til he was bigger before growling at adults.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka is on the search for another bolt hole. The sun has set and the predator clock has begun ticking for this injured male. If he doesn't find shelter soon, he won't stand a chance if a predator crosses his path.

Luigi plucks up the courage to head into the Reaper's burrow. Since he has no time to risk looking for a bolt hole, he's decided to take the risk of sleeping in a rival group's burrow. He sighs wishing himself luck but could this end being a fatal mistake on his part?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9