Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Scary hadn't noticed Carlos's absence quite yet...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Stormy hadn't noticed Shasta was missing ether... she stuck her head in the hole Shasta had been digging and found a gecko.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Mischka spots something in the distance. It's the Reaper's main burrow. finally! There appears to be someone above ground but it's too far to tell if the meerkat is a female. Mischka lays low and begins to slink quietly towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Bonnie keeps foraging.

Squirrel looks around not sure what to do.

Malik sees Mischka, but he was too far to tell apart from he's mob, so thinks it's someone coming home. He's also too young to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 am

Carlos Churrs Happily And gets On Top Of Shasta Making Swaying Motions Luckily He is An Experienced male and is able to mate with ease. He penatrates her and Stays On Top Biting her Neck Sofftly Once He is Sure She is pregant He gets Off. and starts grooming her They Stay In the Bushes For A bit . Carlos Looks Out And No One Is Looking So He Creaps Back Into A The group And Lies Under A Bush .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 am

Mischka can see a few pups above ground at the burrow but where's the babysitter? (Who's babysitting at the burrow? I forgot who stayed behindXD) Respecting the pups' safty, he keeps his distance for now and surveys the burrow grounds for a babysitter. Hopefully he gets lucky and the caregiver appears to be a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:48 am

Carlos Decides To Head back To the burrow To Avoid Conflict He Runs Back To the Burrow . he Sits And Suddenly Spots Mischka . He Starts Frantically Scent marking ,
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 pm

ooc: Umm how would he know where the burrow is when he's never then there?

Mischka spots Carlos and growls. Not HIM again. He's confused as to what he's doing at the burrow. Has he been accepted? Mischka is unaware of this but regardless of Carlos' intentions for being at the burrow, he isn't about to lose this round 2 square off. He slips into the tall grass to try to confuse Carlos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Occ; i dont Know LOL Scent >?

Carlos Isnt Fooled And Sounds An Alarm Call . He Runs Into The Grass Trying TO find MISCHKA
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Mischka creeps through the grass trying to keep his movements as quiet as possible. He peers through a clearing in the grass to see if Carlos is still at the burrow but he isn't. Mischka gasps and looks around wondering where he went but the distant russling sound of the grass not far behind him is enough to give him a glue. He quickens his pace throught the tall grass hoping for some way to lose him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Carlos Picks Up Mischka Scent And Is On His Trail Carlos Runs Fast And He gets As Close To Mischka As he Can but loses the scent he Returns To The Burrow Telling Ninja To get Scary And the group FAST!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 pm

ooc: Ninja is babysitting at the JumaasXD

Mischka looks over his shoulder and spots Carlos through a clearing in the grass behind him but it appears he hasn't been spotted. He faces ahead and zizags through the tall grass. Minutes later, he checks to see if Carlos is still behind him and is relieved to see this time he isn't. Feeling brave at the moment, Mischka turns back, heading back towards the burrow. He peers through another clearing in the grass and sees Carlos stationed at the burrow. He sighs relieved but is very aware of the fact he could be spotted again so he keeps low and quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:55 pm

occ: Ooops Smile Whos babysitting Then ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 pm

ooc: I'm not sure I forgetXD I think it was one of Stormy's characters but can't remember at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

occ: OK

Runs off Into The Bushes And Pretends He ran Away But he Waits Til Mischka Comes Then Carlos Will Strike!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Mischka peers through a clearing in the grass again and notices Carlos isn't at the burrow but there's still the pups to worry about. He doesn't want to jeopardize their safty but is tempted to slip passed any babysitter that may be present to see if there are any females below ground. He remembers a trick Ninja taught him while roving. He would stick to the tall grass until he waited for the chance when the babysitter(s) were distracted then he would use his stealth to infiltrate the burrow. Instead of immediately making a go for the burrow, Mischka bides his time waiting to see if there are any other babysitters present before sneaking into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: Tosca, we can't have indepth mating scenes. I'd call that indepth, but it was your first time. It's okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Malik looks over, having not seen what was going on.

Bonnie eats a scorpion.

Squirrel looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Mischka silently creeps closer to the edge of the grass line. He still doesn't see any other babysitters around but stays patient and waits to see if another care giver appears. If he doesn't see any females or other care givers lingering at the burrow he'll leave the pups to play in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Carlos Sees Mischka And Charges Out of His Spot Catching Him By Surprise He Tumbles Over And Bites Mischka Agressivly Grabbing His Tail He has Mischkas Tail In His Mouth But Sounds A Loud Alarm Call .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Mischka squeals in surprise. He gremances at the pain of Carlos' fangs sinking into his flesh again. Seeing an oppertunity to attempt an escape, Mischka scrambles to his feet but he isn't fast enough. He yelps feeling pressure on the end of his tail. He looks over his shoulder realizing Carlos has him in his grip. He digs his back claws on his right foot into the ground, picking up sand inbetween his claws and throws it backwards into Carlos' eyes temporarily blinding him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Carlos Growls And Then Howls His WIPES HIS EYES WITH HIS PAW ADN SHAKES HIS HEAD TRYING TO GET THE SAND OUT HE SOUNDS ANOTHER ALARM CALL .. HE HAS LET MISCHKA ESCAPE THIS TIME BUT THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME IF MISCHKA IS HERE AGAIN CARLOS WILL MAKE SURE HE IS DEAD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Seeing this as his oppertunity to escape, Mischka makes a run for it and vanishes into the vegetation. His injuries recieved earlier by Carlos are taking a toll on his energy and pain tolerance level. With night time predators soon to be emerging, he thinks better of ending his roving trips for today and turns his focus to finding a bolt hole for the night.

Suddenly, another male appears at the burrow as Mischka is making his escape. This rover's name is Luigi. He's handsome, charming yet respectful towards the Kalahari meerkat ladies. He's come roving here looking to entice females at a foraging party but he realizes he's found himself at a group's burrow insted where a litter of pups are present. He slinks back with a guilty conscience not meaning to intrude on this group's pups' safty. His bright blue eyes gleam with his guilt. He cirps exessive apologies hoping he hadn't upset the babysitters and lets them know he isn't here to cause trouble. He can easily be distinguished by the L shaped scar on his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Carlos has Got The Sand Out of His Eyes By Now . And He Spots Luigi But Just Goes And Grooms The male . Carlos Decides He Might Hit The Road And Start Roving With Luigi .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Luigi freezes at Carlos' touch but realizing he isn't harming him, he allows the larger male to groom him and relaxes. Luigi kindly returns the grooming. If this male wants to join him along his roving journeys he will gladly let him. Luigi has been a lone rover for several months and after such a long time of being on his own, he'd enjoy the company grately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next