Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Finally, the brothers reach the vegetation safely.

Lancaster sighs in relief but they're not out of the woods yet. They've still got a ways to go to get back to the Willows mob.

Tank sits down to rest for a moment. Just that few hundred feet of walking distance is exhausting for him but he knows he must keep going. He stands back up. They need to keep moving if they are to make it home before dark.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Luna sighs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Lancaster keeps his walking pace slow so Tank doesn't have to worry about straining himself. He looks around at their surroundings, staying very aware to what's around them.

Tank looks at his brother smiling. He admires his brothers loyalty and compassion for others. He knows he'd go out of his way to risk his life to help others in need.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Linda nuzzles Ninja affectionately and peeps to him. What's happened since they last met? She's curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Ninja returns the affectionate nuzzle then leans against Linda with his head rested on her shoulder. He peeps explaining that he had joined a group called the Jumaas with another male and had quite an eventful babysitting duty a week ago. He also explains that the trek to get here was perilous but is glad that he made it alive to see his beloved lady.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Linda explains all of the things that have happened to her since they last met too. Being evicted for less than a day, the deaths of Alice and Verniece, and her reunion with her brother. There's also three other pregnant females to worry about, one of them being the DF.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Ninja bites his lower lip in guilt. So she did face an eviction because of him getting her pregnant. He peeps softly apologizing to Linda that she had to go through all of that stress because of him. Maybe if they hadn't had mated she wouldn't have faced such a harsh punishement. But in a way Ninja is glad that she's carrying his pups. He'll get a chance to finally see a litter he fathered from out side of the stomach. But most of all he's relieved to hear that her eviction only lasted for a day. He hopes that the dominant female of Willows will spare her litter. He frowns showing sympathy for the Willows members who were lost but knows that's all part of life in the harsh Kalahari Desert. He grits his teeth. Not only does Linda have to deal with 3 other pregnant subordinates but there's the DF to worry about as well. He peeps hoping everything will go well for her. It seems alot has happened with these 2 while they were at a long distance. It worries Ninja that they live so far away from each other and if something happens none of them may know what fate could've befallen the other.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Linda chirps back. There's no need to feel sorry. She chose this for herself. She can't spend her entire life raising another female's litters. But she'd rather not think about that now. Linda cuddles up against Ninja and relaxes some more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Ninja happily nestles up to Linda. He'd also rather not think about things that could cause stress. Instead, he spends this charished time enjoying the landscape and cuddling with Linda.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Luna looks around, bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Meanwhile, Lancaster and Tank are trekking slowly and cautiously through vegetation and open sand fields. Both are on high alert for predators but it seems they're journey home is turning out to be pretty tranquil. A great relief for the still recovering Tank but he stays on gaurd. Danger could still lurk around every corner, waiting to pounce on an unwary and/or weak meerkat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 pm

ooc: A plot came to mind- The WIllows split- Luna and linda would be in the splinter group. Ninja would find Linda and they would become Dominants until the group met back like two weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:33 pm

ooc- I kind of already had a plot... But maybe Bravo and an unrelated female.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc: Hmm, sounds good. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm

ooc: The split plot sounds like a good idea but I was thinking the next time Ninja will rove to the Willows, which will occur after the split, Ninja will be seriously injured by the Willows males or I might hold that off after he gets to see Linda's and his pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

ooc: Will Linda stay in the Jumaa?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

ooc- @Yoshkat- I thought I told you about the plot where Linda joins the Jumaas and gives birth there.

@Stormy- No, she'll return once the pups are old enough to endure the trip. I was thinking of maybe, just maybe, a second pregnancy after that. Maybe that can be the basis for a plot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc: You're doing that because of LPZ, correct?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc: Oh that plotO_O sorry I forgotDX I should start taking notes with so many plots in the making lol.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 pm

ooc- I'm unsure how or when I want Linda to be evicted. What will be the next game day? Hopefully the 11th.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 pm

ooc: I think it'll be the 11th because that's when a bunch of females are due to give birth or it might end up being a few days passed that. If you want you could have her eviction occur on the next game day. Ninja will be back in the Jumaas by then.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

ooc- I want Linda to join the Jumaas the day after she gets evicted, so she'll join about 1-2 game days before giving birth. I want her to be evicted after attempting to kill Maylene's pups though, so I need to think it out.

ic- Linda churrs and peeps to Ninja. Less than a month to go, and she'll finally be a mom for the first time.

Bravo stares expectingly into the horizon, waiting for a plump meerkat-sized figure to appear soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: Okee dokee.

Ninja nods and peeps feeling the excitement build inside him. This may be the first time he'll get to see a litter of pups he fathered with a female. He can't wait to see them!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm

ooc: Attempting to kill Maylene's pups. Why not Maylene herself? xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm

ooc: Heh heh heh that'd be interesting>:J but most likely LPZ would have her act like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next