Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Ninja's eyes briefly follow the movement of some distant gemsbok then shift from left, right up and down as he scans the area for danger with his eyes. He sees nothing to worry about so he relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Linda moves along and soon becomes out of sight for the others. This is dangerous, especially for a pregnant meerkat, but there's no point in raising a fatherless litter.

Bravo still doesn't notice. He finds a beetle and eats it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Unaware of Linda's desperate search for Ninja and Ninja's mission supposedly failing, Lancaster nudges Tank. It's time to make their way back home.

Tank nods. It's starting to get late and they need to get a move on before the day ends. Tank struggles to his feet and stumbles a little to the side, still feeling weak but his ever loyal brother Lancaster is there to offer him a shoulder for support. Tank nods a thanks to his brother then turns his head fowards and sighs. He bets the Willows will be surprised to see him making a meraculous return but their journey back to the Willows will be dangerous. In his weakened condition, Tank is easy prey if a predator spots him and with only his brother here to protect him, he may need more than his brother to keep from a predator succeeding in making him its meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Jackie calms down and gets back to sentry.

Snowflake looks around, bored.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Linda keeps going, but she's starting to get tired. She stands on her hind legs and rests her paws on her belly. She sighs. Is she too late? She desperately scans the vegetation and spots sand-colored fur hiding in it. In an act of desperation, she starts to approach.

Bravo notices Linda is gone and barks, alerting everyone. He stands up and looks around, making contact calls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm

A sound startles Ninja and he quickly sits up. Could it be a predator? He looks around nervously but doesn't see anything to be worried about but then his eyes stop on a familiar looking animal figure. It's a meerkat. Ninja bobs his head, his hopes perked up, trying to get a better look at this meerkat. Could it be the one he loves? He tries to get up wanting to get a closer look but collapses back down. His right leg hurts too much to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Linda gets a closer look, and instantly knows who it is. It's Ninja at last! She barks and runs towards him and grooms him tenderly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Ninja looks closely at the meerkat and recognizes it to be Linda. He grins from ear to ear and his eyes gleam with joy. It's really her she's alive! He greatly returns the favor of tenderly grooming her back. He's so relieved to see her in the flesh and finally be with her again. He really thought she was dead and would never get to see her again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Luna snarls in frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Unaware of Ninja's and Linda's happy reunion, Jackie is looking around for any dangers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

Luna sighs and lies down. How did everyone but her always have a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 am

Bravo stares into the horizon. She must have sneaked off to find Ninja. He growls softly. She's be back.

Linda lays down next to Ninja and grooms under his neck. They have some catching up to do. A lot has happened since they last met. She's pregnant with his pups for starters, but she doesn't need to say anything for him to know.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 am

Luna lashes her tail in frustration. All her efforts, gone.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 am

Bravo looks around. Should he go after her, or wait for her to come back? He sits and weighs his options on what to do.

Linda continues to groom Ninja.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am

Luna gets over it and tries to forage again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Ninja grooms along Linda's back. Being around Linda has blocked out the pain he has been feeling from his thigh wound and he starts to feel relaxed and worry free. He could spend all day with her but wishes to stay with her even longer. He looks down at her belly and smiles. Their pups will be due soon. He'll definately be making another visit once they're born. Depsite Bravo's threats, they won't stop Ninja from seeing his much loved lady and his soon to be born pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Linda moves to check on the wound left by her brother. She starts to tend to it, feeling a little guilty about what happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Ninja winces then continues grooming Linda and chirps, thanking her for nursing his wound. The pain from the wound fades and Ninja sighs relieved from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Linda tends to the wound a lttle more and lays down against him and rests her head on his paws, churring happily. Being with Ninja has melted away all of her stress and worries, for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Ninja churrs in content then lays his head on Linda's back. The butterfly feeling has returned to his stomach but he remains relaxed and nonchalant. The longer he spends with Linda the happier he feels.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Linda closes her eyes and relaxes. This time there won't be anyone to disturb them, or a dead end to almost get Ninja killed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Ninja sighs enjoying the quiet romantic time with Linda. He looks around to check for danger but seeing that there isn't anything to be worried about he takes the time to just relax and cuddle with Linda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Maylene was now back on sentry duty and searching around to make sure no predators were nearby as she was being alert.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Meanwhile, Lancaster is helping Tank make it across the perilous dry river bed. There's no sign of danger so far but Lancaster remains on high alert as things could suddenly change from being tranquil to life threatening in seconds.

Tank hobbles along side Lancaster, keeping supported by his brother's shoulder. He looks around warily. They're almost at the other side of the dry river bed but getting across this most dangerous part of the journey feels like hours are going by instead of minutes to him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Bravo keeps a steady watch, unaware that Lancaster is returning with Tank. His thoughts are focused on her sister and what will happen when she returns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next