Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Tank returns the favor by grooming Bravo back briefly. He sits up on his haunches and looks around glad to be back in the security and comfort of the group.

Lancaster leans against his brother, his eyes half closed. After such a long and perilous journey, all he wants to do now is sleep and to rest his aching limbs. The brothers are unaware that Linda had wondered off and is now spending time with Ninja.

Ninja churrs in content and continues to tenderly groom Linda as she grooms him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Bravo can't hold in the bad news much longer, so he speaks to the two in a chirp. While Lancaster was gone, Ninja came in search of Linda. He managed to chase Ninja off, but she left to search for him shortly afterwards. He hasn't seen her since.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Lancaster growls hearing Ninja's name and even louder hearing that he was here snooping around. Maybe if they catch him still hanging around in Willows territory they can give him a beating that will hopefully knock enough sense into his head to never come around here again. Lancaster then becomes angry with Linda for heading out to search for that pesky flea bag but is worried about her. He hopes she's ok. She's pregnant and possibily alone, leaving her vulnerable to predators.

Tank's ears perk up when he hears that Ninja had returned. He growls in disgust. If he weren't in a weakened state, he would set off to find that pest and give him a vicious beating to teach him a much needed lesson.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Bravo looks into the horizon. What she's doing could get her evicted or killed. It appears she still hasn't fully learned that her own life isn't the only thing at stake when she does someting this dangerous.

Linda grooms Ninja some more and whimpers as she notices that it's starting to get late. It's time for them to leave eachother, and it's come too soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Ninja looks up at the sky and takes notice that the sun is starting to set. He sighs sadly. It's time for him to make his way back home to the Jumaa mob. He lets out a reluctant whimper. He doesn't want to leave his beloved Linda!

Lancaster shakes his head disappointed with Linda. He thought she had learned her lesson after being punished for being with Ninja the first time but her foolish desicion to go out and find him may land her into even more serious trouble when Buckeye finds out when she returns.

Tank sighs also disappointed with Linda. What she did was foolish and dangerous. But when she returns he will do nothing about it. It'll be up to Buckeye to decide on her punishment.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Linda sighs and gets up. Maybe they can at least walk together until the mob comes within sight, then he can go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Ninja nods. He'll gladly walk her back to the group. Anything that involves expanding their time together makes him happy but he'll have to make sure to keep out of sight. If he's spotted by the group's resident males, he knows that they won't hesitate to try to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Linda starts to walk with him, heading back towards the mob. A thought crosses her mind as they walk. What will Buckeye do?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Ninja walks by Linda's right side. He begins to get nervous. If the Willows catch Linda returning with him she could face eviction because of him. Ninja conceals his guilty concious so as to not worry Linda.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Linda walks slowly, this time to delay their arrival. She wishes it wasn't punishable for her to see Ninja, but fate doesn't seem to be on their side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Ninja slows down when Linda does. He's no hurry to get her into trouble. He hopes after today he'll be able to get a chance to see her again but knows that fate can only decide that.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Linda keeps walking, enjoying what may be their last few minutes together. As they get closer, she starts to get nervous about confronting Buckeye. She could be evicted again, this time likely for good. What will she do when it comes time to give birth and she's alone with nothing but a small bolthole?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Every step Ninja takes is becoming more and more difficult. Every time he puts a paw on the ground he doesn't feel like moving afterwards but if he wants to get Linda home safely before dark he has to keep going. He sighs fearing this may be the last time they'll ever get to see each other. Once he leaves he'll have no way of knowing if she's been evicted or if her pups have been killed. The uncertainty is begining to cause him to be restless. He twitches his tail feeling anxious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Soon enough, the mob comes into view. Linda stops in the cover of a few bushes peeps a sorrowful goodbye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Ninja's muscles get tense as he spots the Willows. He keeps quiet and slips into the cover of the bushes with Linda. He glances in the direction that leads back towards the Jumaa mob and sighs sadly. Geuss it's time to say goodbye. He whimpers reluctant to leave but the time has come and he must start make his way home. He peeps a sorrowful goodbye back and slowly backs out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Linda gives Ninja a gentle nuzzle before he backs away and watches as he leaves. She loves him, and maybe they will meet again, but only fate will tell.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Ninja heads off in the direction towards home. He stops and makes a quick sad glance over his shoulder to look at Linda for what may be the last time. But maybe if fate is kind to them he may get a chance to see her again. He shows her a living smile. He loves her dearly and it would be tragic if their relationship is cut short. He hangs his head low and resumes his trek towards Jumaa territory. It'll be dark soon so he won't be able to make it home tonight. It appears he'll be checking into a bolt hole for the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Linda watches and smiles back. Once he's out of sight, she sighs and rolls around in the sand to try to get rid of the scent, like it will be of use. Once done, she nervously approaches the group, but stays clear of Buckeye. She hasn't yet noticed Tank.

Bravo quickly spots her and is relieved to see her okay. As she gets closer though, he can pick up the scent of Ninja, and he growls softly. She has a lot of explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:38 pm

With the day light dimishing Ninja sticks to the protection of the vegetation as he walks. Night time predators will soon be emerging and he doesn't want to make himself look vulnerable.

Lancaster spots Linda and sighs in relief then barks, a sound of anger in his voice. He can smell Ninja's after shave on her and also wants to know what she's been up to with the enemy.

Tank is happy to see Linda return in once piece, but then frowns his eye brows when he catches Ninja's scent on her. He growls also angery.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 am

Linda sees Tank and becomes overjoyed to see him alive and well. She greets him and gives some grooming, truely happy to see him alive, but also in a sense to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 am

Luna looks around. Tank! She jumped up and tried to run to him. It was so good to see the smart male alive and well... he had been a great contribution to the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 am

Jackie sees Tank and is at first shocked. She thought he was dead! Her shock then turns to thrill and she goes over to greet him.

Snowflake casually grins at Tank as if he never left.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 am

Linda slowly backs away when the others come. Ninja's scent is still present on her, and she wants to stay out of any trouble.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Tank's anger suddenly fades and he accepts Linda's grooming. He wrinkles is nose in disgust at Ninja's scent on her fur but does his best to ignore it. He actually isn't in the mood to be angry and is just over joyed to be reunited with his Willow friends. He sounds joyful chirps and looks around happily as the members come to greet him.

Lancaster stands up on his hind legs and sighs feeling more at ease. The Willows are one more member stronger and Tank is a member they could use in fights with rival gangs and keeping watch for predators.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Linda lays low, trying not to draw any attention to herself.

It doesn't stop Bravo though, who continues to glare at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next