Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:04 pm

ooc- If no one posts in the Blizzards by tommorrow evening, maybe you can just have Ninja head directly into the Midnights.

ic- Bravo eats a beetle and starts to feel full, so he takes up sentry duty on a tree stump.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:22 pm

ooc: ok. I was starting to think that too.

Lancaster darts off towards the north, heading for another camel thorn tree in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc- And a little off topic, but was Linklu down for a little bit for you too? I wasn't able to get on for a few hours.

ic- Bravo looks around, enjoying the view as he searches for the danger it masks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

ooc: Yeah. I couldn't get on earlier either. I geuss the admins of the site were fixing it up a bit.

Lancaster slips through bushes and small patches of grass as he encroaches on the next camel thorn tree. It's still a bit far but he suddenly has a feeling about this particular camel thorn tree, a feeling of hope. His intuitions and instincts are telling him that Tank is alive and possibly underneath that tree but could he fooling himself?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

ooc- Actually I think it involved the server. That's happened a few time in the past.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

ooc: Yeah that could've been it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Clover smells it too and cuddles up to Tuck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Lancaster comes to a dry riverbed where he can get a clear view of the camel thorn tree he's journeying to. He winces his eyes to see if he can spot any animals, hopfully a meerkat, underneath the tree but it's still too far to tell. He steps out from some vegetation and begins to make his way across the open towards the camel thorn tree.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Linda wakes up and realizes it was only a dream. She sighs and stays in the bolthole. She just wants some privacy.

Bravo keeps a steady watch.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Lancaster is on high alert as he makes his way across the river bed. It's an open area with no bolt holes and he could be an easy target if spotted by a predator. He picks up the pace and looks around nervously. There's no sign of predators so far but that doesn't mean the threat isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 am

ooc: Is Lancaster with the group?

bic: At the burrow, Crash scanned the area, bored. There was nothing in sight, so he decides to check on the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm

ooc: No. He left the group to search for his brother Tank.

Lancaster is almost across the dry river bed. He now has a clear view of the camel thorn tree and can see a small animal relaxing under it. It appears to be a meerkat. Could it finally be his brother Tank whom he's relentlessly been searching for days? Lancaster's intuitions are burning with certainty. BUT he won't know until he gets a closer look so he shouldn't be too quick to get his hopes up. It could just be a roving male or an evicted female using the tree for shelter from predators or the midday heat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Bravo sees some ground squirrels playing, but ignores them. There's more important things to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 pm

As Lancaster gets closer to the camel thorn tree, he begins to recognize this mystery meerkat resting underneath it. It's large, has grey colored fur, an X shaped scar is present over one it's eyes...all of the features that his brother Tank has. It's looking very promising. Lancaster gets excited. Something inside him is telling that this meerkat is his brother and he's alive!

Tank doesn't notice his brother Lancaster as he grooms the scabbed over puff adder bite wound on his side. He's meraculously managed to survive but he wasn't on his own the whole time. He had teamed up with 3 caring evicted females who helped to protect and provide him with food. He looks up at the beautiful landscape and sighs contently. He's happy to have been given a second chance to live in this dangerous but beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Bravo keeps continued watch, unaware of Lancaster's findings.

Linda is also unaware, lost in thoughts and daydreams in her bolthole.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Lancaster looks the meerkat over from head to toe intently, making sure to take in every detail. From what features he sees so far on the meerkat's body, it's looking very likely that this meerkat is his missing brother. Amazed and relieved to see that he's alive, Lancaster lets an excited squeal exit his throat.

Tank jumps at the squeal spooked at first but when he looks to see what made the squeal, he's eladed to see that it was his brother Lancaster. He grins from ear to ear, filled with joy to see that he had come all this way to look for him. It comes to show just how loyal his brother really is to him. Tank gets on to all 4s and runs into his brother's arms, glad to once again be runited with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm

ooc- Is the name Elena in use? I want to make that character I've been talking about.

ic- Linda stretches and tries to fall back sleep. She's feeling rather lazy right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Lancaster and Tank reafirm their strong bond with some grooming. This was another terrifying seperation for both of them and they're glad to once again be reunited.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Luna sits around, not hungry and bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am

Jackie scans the area.

Snowflake soon falls to sleep in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Ariel finds a dead end and turns around, exploring the burrow in a different direction.

Back at the foraging party, Linda starts to doze off again. She doesn't like how she has the urge to rest whenever she's not foraging. Soon enough she'll be back to her normal energenic, lightweight and fast self.

Bravo looks at the sky, spotting a lone drongo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Lancaster remembers the last time he and his brother had gotten seperated only it was him who had gone missing. The first time since joining the Willows he had foolheartedly suggested to Josephine that they should take the pups out on a little nature trip but unfortunately they had ended up getting lost for days. The other time he had suggested that he and Josephine would take a little romantic walk to enjoy some alone time together and that ended up getting them both wardanced by a wild rival meerkat group. Both of those times it was Tank who had relentlessly searched for him but this time Lancaster sees this a way of returning the favor to his brother.

This situation also brings Tank the memories of when it was him who was searching for Lancaster when he went missing. Only this time it's him who's been relentlessly searched for and rescued by Lancaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Jackie looks at the drongo briefly. She once enjoyed chasing those things, but she's grown up since then.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Lancaster sees the puff adder bite on Tank's side and is both amazed and relieved that it's healing nicely. But what amazes him the most is how Tank managed to survive alone for 2 weeks (I think it's been that long but not sure:P) without succumbing to starvation or infections from the snakebite wound. The last time Lancaster saw Tank after the snakebite, he thought he looked like death and would never see him alive again. He tilts his head and peeps, wondering how he managed to survive.

Tank looks up at the sky, thinking about those 3 selflessly caring evicted females. He looks back at his brother and peeps back explaining that 2 days after the snakebite, he met up with 3 evicted females who put their needs aside to help nurse him back to health. They had offered him food, protection and comfort. Tank had also kept his will to want to survive strong which may have also helped him pull through the worst of the snakebite. He peeps also explaining to Lancaster he's out and about trying to find those females who had come to his aide to thank them but is having no luck finding them. All 3 were heavily pregnant so he assumes they must've returned to their group to try to rejoin them so they could give birth within the securtiy and comfort of their group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Bravo gets down from his post and grooms himself. He's been feeling a little itchy lately. Maybe he's picked up fleas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next