Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Ninja gently presses his body against the pups then nuzzles each of them nurturingly. He's unaware of Mischka's departure.

Conker wails hungry. He doesn't know if Ninja is male or female but tries to suckle from him anyway.

Ninja chirps reassuring the pups that their mother, Aliya, will be back a little later to feed them and nuzzles them to keep them calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Cactus stomach growled. He was hungry, but not nearly as his brother, Conker.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Duke looks in the direction of the burrow, wondering how the newest members are doing in handling the pups he fathers. He's unaware of Mischka's irresponisble behavior, but if he finds out, He will be mad. Nothing ticks him off more than lives being threatened by an irresponsible adult.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka has run quite a distance from the burrow and slows down to a trot as he starts to run out of breath. He sniffs at the air and looks around, hoping the evicted female is still in Jumaa territory. He can smell the scent of an unrelated meerkat in the area. Could it be her? Excited about the possibility, Mischka continues on with his search for romance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

ooc- We're at a standstill. Someone needs to play Teetsie.

ic- Duke looks around and sniffs the air. Does he smell something, or is it just him?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: It appears we're like the most active users on the website so farXD Everyone is either busy or going on vacation. I'd be up for rping Teetsie but I already have alot characters to rp and it's hard to keep up.

Unaware of the danger about to unfold on the Jumaa foraging party less than a mile away, Mischka has picked up the evicted female's scent trail and he starts to follow it. His body fills with excitement knowing that she must be very close by.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm

ooc- I can do it.

ic- Duke looks around. Something seems odd.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm

ooc: Ok

Black Widow spots something through the vegetation but can't exactly tell what it is but from the intense scent, she assumes that the Jumaas must be just past the thicket of bushes and tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Teetsie sees The Jumaas not far away and leads the charge.

Wilson picks up speed. He's ready for war.

Duke spots them and raises the alarm. He stands at the front of his mob, deciding whether to fight or take flight. This mob doesn't seem open to peaceful negotiation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Black Widow charges snarling. She's itching to put up a fierce fight and hopes this turf war ends with the Midnights turning their luck around.

Meanwhile, Mischka is still searching for his love interest when suddenly, he spots a meerkat shaped head behind a small patch of grass. He bobs his head. Is it her or is it just a rover who just happens to be in the area? This stranger sure smells like her but how can he be so sure? Mischka decides to make a bold approach towards the stranger with the hopes that it's the evicted female he saw looking for some companionship and support back at the babysitting burrow. He has no idea what intentions this stranger has or what he/she could be like but the risk of approaching them could turn out to be worth it...or it could turn into a vicious and violent encounter...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Duke looks at Aliya as the Midnights close in. It's now or never. They need to do something. He doesn't want to fight, but losing this will be disaster for the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Mischka silently crawls around the patch of grass and once he can see the stranger perfectly, he plops down on his belly to observe this mystery meerkat to see if its the female he's been searching for. Her thin sleek figure and her facial scars are a good sign that it appears to be her. Excited that he found her, Mischka bobs his head and widens his eyes, estatic. This could be his lucky day!

The evicted female is too occupied with trying to remove potential disease spreading ticks from her fur to notice Mischka creeping up on her. She pauses for a second and sighs, coincedentally hoping that a meerkat in shining fur comes to her rescue and soon! She's unaware that that moment has arrived.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Romeo snarls as he sees the Midnights coming, the Midnights were pretty bold to attack without even displaying their size first.

Ajia peeped fearfully and ran to the adults as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 am

Duke takes command and barks, ordering everyone to charge. He goes up front and leads. The results of losing this land may be worst than fighting.

Wilson snarls. With both mobs charging eachother now, they'll be there in half the time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Teetsie charges fast. She was eager for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Duke leads the charge, and they soon reach their attackers.

Wilson goes for Duke, and they both battle it out, but Duke proves to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Black Widow flexes her claws, digging them into the sand menicingly with each ground placement. She's pumped and ready for action.

Mischka crawls a few feet towards the female then lays back down as he's about 5 feet away from her. He keeps his romantic gaze on her unable to pry his vying eyes off her. She's just so beautiful to look at! Mischka feels butterflies in his stomach as he hangs around her. Mischka looks away bashfully. He feels he'll make himself look like an idiot if he introduces himself. He tends to be an extremely embarrassing klutzy fool when he's around femalesXD

The evicted female looks up at the sky and sighs. She starts to fantasize a big strong handsome male coming to her protection then lowers her head in disappointment knowing that it's just wishful thinking but unbeknownst to her, he may not be very large, handsome or graceful but there is a male right in her proximity who's coming to her aide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Cactus was fast asleep, not knowing that if The Midnights attacked the burrow instead of the foraging group, him and his siblings would be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Black Widow snarls as she aims for Aliya. Hopfully if they're able to over power the dominants first, they'll be able to get the upper paw on the rest of the group.

Ninja is still unaware of Mischka's quest for love and the clash of the Midnights and Jumaa happening on the other side of Jumaa territory. He's happily spending time with the pups, keeping them warm and gently brushing his paw over the ones that are laying on their backs to see if he can get them respond playfully. He churrs in content enjoying every minute with them. He just thinks pups are so adorable!

Conker coos as he feels Ninja's paw brush over him. He rocks on his back while pawing at the air trying to grab for Ninja's paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Cactus rolled over and grumbled as Ninja's paw brushed over him, and, instead of reacting playfully, fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Ninja smiles at Conker, Cactus and the other pups softly. He could spend all day in the burrow with them.

Conker rolls on his side still pawing at the air. He can scents Ninja next to him and wants to play with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Duke slashes Wilson on the back and bites his neck.

Wilson yelps and retreats. He's still recovering from his last fight, and isn't in his combat prime.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Black Widow breaks sharply to Aliya's side then jerks foward slashing at her chest. She snarls beconing her to show what she's got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Cactus woke up and nipped at Conker and batted his paw at Ninja, churring playfully, unaware of the violet battle breaking out between The Jumaas and The Midnights.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Conker squeaks in surprise and gently nips back at who he thinks is Cactus then bats playfully at the air.

Ninja chuckles and dangles his paw above Conker occassionally brushing his belly as a way of tickling him. He moves his paw over Cactus and does the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next